It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman burns Rabbit Alive

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
She should just be given a zippo lighter and then thrown into a pit full of hungry bears "have fun *****"

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Cito

Same here, animals should be treated with respect, and I do that, but people have become overly sensitive and emotional about animals, atrributing human emotions to them.

What the woman did was terrible and cruel, but rabbits get ripped to pieces everyday in nature, some die of starvation, it's cruel.

I don't think it's nessecary to make a complete drama over this.

The people that want to lynch this woman live in a completely twisted world.

They blame this woman and the world for cruelty and lack of compassion, but feel no compassion at all for an obviously disturbed woman and wish even more cruelty to her.

If you guys want to better human kind I suggest you start with yourselves, instead of using these animal cruelty cases to project your self hate onto man and mankind.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Another ATS joke thread. If only GLP looked like a proper forum I'd go there more.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

calm down, that happens every day, you eat animals everyday in your dinner table

but yeah, this woman does have mental problems and she should be locked up

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Guy..it's a Rabbit, something that many people hunt everyday.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I'd like to burn the fat right off of her. We could use her lard to refill my oil lamps, how about it?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cito
burning is harsh, but I'm guilty myself as living in the south, we normally clear fields by burning, pour diesel on an old tractor tire, chain it behind a tractor and drag it across the field after you dig your fire breaks.

I've seen many a rabbit, field mice, etc burn as the result, but it's part of farming. And of course working for a pest control company Astro we normally would get called in small towns that do not have animal control or even local veterinaries to dispose of the growing cat population that has really gotten out of control.

After getting permission from city we would place Liqui-tox which is a poison mixes with water or milk and works very well for dealing with large pest animals or in our case a cat population that had exploded so bad that the city even put in the paper that it was legal to shoot and kill and the local city garbage placed several red hazardous containers for the disposal of the dead animals.

It took about 3 months but finally got the out of control population under control.

This woman was just mean, but oh well

The difference is that you didn't set fire to a caged pet and you did it without malice and for a necessary reason. The animals in the field had a chance to escape the fire at least, this animal had none.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Granted it's only a rabbit but that's not the point.
The point is, if she is able to do this to a small animal she could eventually graduate to bigger things, like small children.

That poor little rabbit really looks like it's crying.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
I'd like to burn the fat right off of her. We could use her lard to refill my oil lamps, how about it?

Maybe you can use it to enlighten yourself.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
We can slaughter cows and chickens but not rabbits? Know what, if she had a team of lawyers like other corperations this would of never seen the light of day.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

Originally posted by The_Zomar

Maybe you can use it to enlighten yourself.

I could, thank you for pointing that out. There are many possibilities.
I would probably use it to light useless remarks on fire though.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ez5QPW-ku4 Rabbits are not so innocent

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

I could, thank you for pointing that out. There are many possibilities. I would probably use it to light useless remarks on fire though.

Good idea, you can start with your first one.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
People think animals are inferior to us. Why? Personally, I have no idea. But perhaps bcoz they have a superiority complex. They know the laws are lax and all they will be charged with is a little fine or few days in prison. People spend more on pocket money than they pay fine for animal torture so there's no deterrent. That's why the rampant animal abuse and unless a abuser is made an example of in public eye it will not stop. Why people hunt for fun or torture them is beyond me. I mean, you don't walk around hearing deer say, "Come on. Let's go find some humans to kill or boil for fun." Really! What have they ever done to you? Answer that for me. I'm very curious to know.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This *SNIP* should have the same done to her as she did to the poor rabbit. Light her on fire and watch her suffer, then pour water on her.. After that THEN she should be fined a lot more than 20,000 and jailed for life. Give her what she deserves. I honestly hope this worthless excuse for a human rots in prison, and hopefully there is some kind of animal activist in there that will teach her a lesson..... I'm no PETA volunteer, but i believe that animals have the same rights as humans. Just because they can't speak our languages and are of a different species, doesn't mean that they can be slaughtered or tormented the way that the scum of this earth like to think. I HOPE SHE GETS WHAT SHE DESERVES.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by alien]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
What really made me mad was the spot near the eye that looks like burning tears on the rabbit. Idiots like this woman make me beyond mad. It saddens me to see the world turning to this.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by Phlynx]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by james420

NEWSFLASH! If someone can do this to an animal they can do it to a human being.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
she needs to be dealt with by the law, but at the same time, she need treatment from mental health professionals. this is an early warning sign of anti-social personality disorder...aka sociopathy. typically torturing animals with no remorse is just a stepping stone on the road to torturing people.

heres a snippet about it:

Sociopathic Personality Disorder and Nature Versus Nurture

Sociopaths are socially defective, but as for what makes them this way, evidence suggests two possibilities:

* Most sociopathic individuals are born lacking the ability to empathize or sympathize with not only other people but also any living creature, which is why some sociopaths delight in torturing animals.

Read more at Suite101: The Psychology of Sociopathic Behavior: Antisocial Personality Disorder Symptoms antisocialpersonality.suite101.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MushroomWig
Guy..it's a Rabbit, something that many people hunt everyday.

Today its "just a rabbit" tommorow its "just a towel-head"

This is how it starts.
You let your heart commit acts like this freely, and your mind will believe its okay.

Some people have no conscience.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
When your child cries...it wants attention. What do you do? You ignore them so they teach themselves how to act properly, and crying will not get them what they want. This lady wants attention. all of you are doing a good job of giving it to her. She will do something "better" for all of you next time.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join