It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"You" owe it to yourself...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
reply to post by Adamanteus

Beat it in court as they had rubber stamped the judges signature on it. I couldn't believe it. Improperly served was the verdict, then they did exactly the same thing again!! I could not believe it. I sent it back again witht he same result, then I got married and got rid of it. Now I have traffic court 140 miles away!! So much fun.

You actually entered into a contract with the state by getting married? Doesn't that go against everything You stand for and are trying to teach?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adamanteus

Beat it in court as they had rubber stamped the judges signature on it. I couldn't believe it. Improperly served was the verdict, then they did exactly the same thing again!! I could not believe it. I sent it back again witht he same result, then I got married and got rid of it. Now I have traffic court 140 miles away!! So much fun.

You actually entered into a contract with the state by getting married? Doesn't that go against everything You stand for and are trying to teach?

When you file a UCC-1 you put on the UCC-3 Addendum the license number of the marriage certificate. YOU then OWN the marraige license and have control of it and NOT the state. You have to understand how it works, on my "drivers license" I signed it Agent" after my signature and filed a copy of my "Power of Attorney" along with it. I bought cigerettes for the wife a few months ago and they ran my license and it wouldn't show up when they 'swiped it", I laughed, the license is null and void but valid on it's face ONLY. It appears as valid but i am the owner and controlling party.

You have to know how the system works. The woman I married wanted a regular wedding and the state issued license. I wanted a Common law marriage but she hated that idea, so I did this. I "own" the license then and can terminate it when and if I need to without state involvement. YOU are the power when you know how it works.

I own the controlling interest in "the contract" and NOT the state. The states interest is null and void.
edit on 6-12-2011 by daddio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I've been telling my fiance this is the way we are gonna do it.So correct me if I'm wrong,if one does it this way and the marriage doesn't last,would the woman be able to get half if it came down to it?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by stargod520
reply to post by daddio

I've been telling my fiance this is the way we are gonna do it.So correct me if I'm wrong,if one does it this way and the marriage doesn't last,would the woman be able to get half if it came down to it?

You and your fiance should have a good enough relationship to where you both are in agreement and that if, heaven forbid, something should ever happen, you will part equally. What is yours when you entered into the relationship is yours unless you decife to give it permanently to her. When you make the agreement with her, and you do need to have some type of agreement worked out and best to have it written down, then if by chance and again, heaven forbid it should happen, then you will part peaceably and in good faith and with no ill will.

But to answer you outright, she would have no legal claim and vice versa. You would not be able to take anything that was not yours before the marriage. What you both obtain while together you would have to agree to split up between you, but the "state" would not get a cut and neither would worthless piece of crap attorneys, oh how I hate them.

You would file the "contract or vows of commitment" that you draft, under your UCC-1 and put a number in barcode if possible on it and then file it as "recorded" with the state and NOT registered. It is the old way of doing it, like the 16th century and it is legal and binding if both of you sign it as the human/agent/benficiary and NOT the legal fiction/strawman.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adamanteus

When you file a UCC-1 you put on the UCC-3 Addendum the license number of the marriage certificate. YOU then OWN the marraige license and have control of it and NOT the state. You have to understand how it works, on my "drivers license" I signed it Agent" after my signature and filed a copy of my "Power of Attorney" along with it. I bought cigerettes for the wife a few months ago and they ran my license and it wouldn't show up when they 'swiped it", I laughed, the license is null and void but valid on it's face ONLY. It appears as valid but i am the owner and controlling party.

You have to know how the system works. The woman I married wanted a regular wedding and the state issued license. I wanted a Common law marriage but she hated that idea, so I did this. I "own" the license then and can terminate it when and if I need to without state involvement. YOU are the power when you know how it works.

I own the controlling interest in "the contract" and NOT the state. The states interest is null and void.
edit on 6-12-2011 by daddio because: (no reason given)

I wish to amend this statement.
"I wanted a Common law marriage but she hated that idea, so I did this. I "own" the license then and can terminate it when and if I need to without state involvement."

THIS has caused a great deal of anguish between me and my wife, she does not "believe" we are legally married as far as the "fecking state" is concerned. I am so unbelieveable pissed off about this BULLSH1T I can't even describe the anger!!! I HATE this government, I hate this world and ALL the people in it. I HATE the way kids are tuaght ALL the lies today, I HATE everything when this crap is brought out in a conversation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no need to speak of it when it is a fact that I HAVE and DID get "LEGALLY" fecking married!!!!!!!!!! I signed the "license" and the minister signed it and delivered it to the "state" for registration, we got it back stamped and dated and with the registration numbers ON IT!!! IN PLAIN SIGHT!!

We ARE and have been "legally married", nothing has changed that.......yet. I am so freakin frustrated with all the BS, not only on this piece of crap sight but EVERYWHERE!! WHY....WHY...why bring up bullsh1t and start a fight, WHY question crap that is fact and in black and white on paper, WHY doubt the one you allegedly love and married? WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got married in the first place for one reason, because I love her, I still do very much so, but all her actions and questions and doubt have caused a great rift between us. I let things go as much as I can, but they come right back into MY FACE and I HATE, with so much rage and anger I could KILL everyone on the planet just to be alone, WHY, I just want to know why anyone would do that? Why doubt someone IF you really love them...WHY? Can't we all just peacefully get along? WTF is wrong with this world?

I will get flamed again for posting this, so please do not respond!!!! It will do no good for me. I have to vent and I wish I could END this thread and remove it permanently from the site and the planet.

Again, I did NOT file an addendum to my Ucc-1 and take claim of the "marriage license". I can, but I did not at this time. I was just trying to make a point that that is how it is done. I am sorry for misleading anyone and I am sorry my wife EVER read this thread and my posts. I should not have EVER joined this site and I should have just stayed in the Matrix as an idiot. I am paying dearly for getting part way out. is it worth it.....NO, Life itself is not worth it, that is why I never had children. I would NEVER want them to suffer as I have.

Flame me again for that one too.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

edit on 1-2-2012 by DarkPatriot because: Wrong Forum

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Once we know how to reclaim we can then use the system to its full force. No need to give it all up, just use it as it was intended. Know your rights or you have none.

The contact can be broken at any stage, learning the right process takes time and understanding. It won't just fall into your lap, you have to study and be ready for your whole world as you know it to be a lie.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
we should not get all over emotional as usual.

Everything is fine and if it isn't we just vote and everything is solved. No need to get everyone all hyped up and hysterical.

We have never been safer, wealthier, and more in line with God.

We are simply the best. Everyone who questions it is a traitor and should be arrested by the FBI.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
we should not get all over emotional as usual.

Everything is fine and if it isn't we just vote and everything is solved. No need to get everyone all hyped up and hysterical.

We have never been safer, wealthier, and more in line with God.

We are simply the best. Everyone who questions it is a traitor and should be arrested by the FBI.

I am assuming, and I hate to assume EVER....that this is sarcasm, correct?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join