It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"You" owe it to yourself...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Adamanteus

If you ARE really interested in setting the record straight, take a copy of your birth certificate and write on the face of it in red ink..NULL and VOID, then copy and paste the Ecclesiastical Deed Poll, in microsoft word or some other text document you can print out, toward the bottom of the site listed below. Read the whole webpage so you understand it. File, RECORD, the birth certificate and the Ecclesiastical Deed Poll with the registrar of vital statistics in your state. Send a copy to the Secretary of State for recording into the record, you DO NOT want it registered, registry is what GIVES OWNERSHIP. That is important to remember. You never want to register anything, like guns, the feds could come to all those who have registered their firearms and take them LEGALLY!! THAT is a scary thought isn't it?

On top of the first page of the letter you send WITH the documents, so they are recorded properly, you put the word "NOTICE" then a list of the things you want recorded INTO the record. It is like an Addendum to your UCC-1 or UCC-3. Once this is done, you can send notices to the DMV regarding private property autos and the like. You file property tax exemption and cancel your mortgage and so on. You then file a "Bill of Exchange" with the U.S. Treasury for your TSA, it is the Treasury Security Account, the bond that was created from your birth certificate, being as you have noticed them and cancelled the transfer of the bond in the future, you collect on it. They can give you nothing of value as there is nothing to give, but what you get is an account number to write on ALL your bills when you "Accept for Value" and "Return for Discharge". You send these bills to the U.S. Treasury with the account number for settlement.

If you have looked into the threads I supplied at the beginning of this thread you will find all this info. If we all do this, this is the revolution, the silent revolution that this country needs.

one-heaven.org...

Review the above page. Lets get this done.
edit on 11-2-2011 by daddio because: spelling

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
daddio ... i'd like to thank you for you openness in this matter, and i wish you great success!!!

This is an issue i've been bumping into, and am researching now, it really sounds "too good to be true" ... so i've put my cynics cap on so far
HOWEVER, as you mentioned, i'm not seeing ANY real rebuttal of the basic facts, and no-one so far has said they've been damaged because they implemented these processes, only that it didn't work, because they got some aspect wrong or incomplete.

The comments by GetReadyAlready are in fact the strongest "official" response, which is that it's both valid, and powerful, even if only "hearsay" or "off the record". I did realise last night that "anything that cannot be named must be forgotten entirely", forces the legal fraternity to completely ignore "freeman" ... and all associated concepts, you really do get completely outside their frame.

A question i do have, about your adventure, relates the the "deed" of the house. While you are in possesion of the property, doesn't the bank hold the "title deed"? I know with vehicles that after you have paid the loan off, you can request the actual owners forms (unless you ask they just keep it ...
), and i was under the impression that once you've paid off the bond, you also receive the "deed". Does this not mean anything? Even a freeman can be a squatter on another's land?

Thanks and peace

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

I am actually supposed to be in court at 10:45 this morning, Wednesday the 16th. I responded again with the letters, the sheriff "served" me with the EXACT same papers as before in the EXACT same way, so I am assuming the result will be the same. Dismissed.

As for the "Title Deed", that is a falacy, there isn't one. When the home was originally built, the owner had a deed drafted up and put on "record", that deed is still there, the bank made up their own, FRAUD!!

If you file a "Common Law Lien" then it, the property, is YOUR home for 100 years, as per the lien.

If you research Common Law, you will find it still exists, it has been buried by the legislatures, they do not want you learning that YOU have all the power and rights.
ezinearticles.com...

Below is the link to the Common Law Lien that I used, I had to redo some of it to fit the current Minnesota state statutes but it is a good overall Lien. It is legal and binding and THAT is what matters. Once you file your UCC-1 and your "Power of Attorney in Fact", then you have complete control and the state has NOTHING over you.

www.scribd.com...

It is just that simple. The reason some "freeman" get pinched is they get extreme and vulgar or violent. Stay calm, ask questions like..."From Where do you derive YOUR authority to address me?" "Can you please show me the enforcement clause in the Constitution that bestows this police power upon you and takes it from me." "Please prove up your claim backed by actual law and not by statute or code, which is not law." And so on.

If you asks the questions in a formal and calm manner, then they know that you know, if they get under your skin and you get pissed, it all goes out the window. No reason to ever get angry.
edit on 16-2-2011 by daddio because: link

edit on 16-2-2011 by daddio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Its been over a month since my gf sent out a letter saying I refuse your offer to contract.She.sent it out 2/16 and we havent received.anything else from them.

Has anything else been going on with the foreclosure harrassment?I wish I knew of a way to move into a home without having to pay anything

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stargod520
Its been over a month since my gf sent out a letter saying I refuse your offer to contract.She.sent it out 2/16 and we havent received.anything else from them.

Has anything else been going on with the foreclosure harrassment?I wish I knew of a way to move into a home without having to pay anything

Actually, I did not go to court again and the findings were stamped with a rubber stamp by the clerk FOR the judge. Null and Void. I called them on it and they backed off. The woman I got engaged to wanted me to move all my stuff into her place as it was bigger and so I did that and sold the home. They have no jurisdiction.

Keep refusing their offer to contract and do NOT give them a name, write the name as such...John-Henry: Doe, Agent. YOU are the beneficiary of the trust. I am going to court at the end of may for traveling without a license, this is going to be fun, a jury trial too!!! Can't wait!!!

If you review all the info I first posted and send in the information on the UCC-1 and UCC-3 then you have it covered and they can do nothing. The more people that stand up for their natural born rights, the sooner it will all cave in and we will start over with a just and legitimate "government"....I hope.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Best thread ever, updates...daddio?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Best thread ever, updates...daddio?

Well, I have the deed to the house STILL and the common law lein in place, I thought they would have moved to take me to court but nothing yet. Still waiting to go to court on the 31st for the Drivers License though. Have totally pissed off the judge on the past 5 occasions. Have filed affidavits and he refuses them but will invoke federal law when I go back, should be fun!!

Will let you know what happens next week sometime!!

Thanks for all the support!!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I think what most people are afraid of when they pursue this UCC-1 is court time and inconveniencing loved ones. It would make everyone to be more confident about this if you could list out typical responses to typical requests/questions in court.

Also if you can bring audio/video recorder to your court meetings, that would be SO JUICY!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
daddio: Any chance of seeing a copy of your lien for the house?

Thanks and good luck

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I think what most people are afraid of when they pursue this UCC-1 is court time and inconveniencing loved ones. It would make everyone to be more confident about this if you could list out typical responses to typical requests/questions in court.

Also if you can bring audio/video recorder to your court meetings, that would be SO JUICY!

The inconvenience to the family is the hardest part, me and the fiancee have had some fights over this. It is difficult to explain and to show her all the information, she knew this when we met and was excited about it, now it has grown a bit tedious for her and the kids. As for recording, that is a risky business, it was funny one time as I had my younger brother there and my fiancee and I really pissed off the judge by exposing the fruad and he was VERY mad. He had to move for another continuance because he did not want to deal with it that day.

You can look up "Common Law Lein" and see a good example;
www.scribd.com...

here as well; baltimorehudhomes.com...

I would add a better notary page and research the filing process in your state. I filed mine with the Secretary of State under my UCC-3 and then filed the copy with thte county recorder, do that in person as the county recorder will try and reject it unless you show them the title.

Someone asked if the bank held the title, NO, they hold the "agreement" to repay the fraudulently created "loan" which is an illegal and extortive transaction.
edit on 24-5-2011 by daddio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
A few questions for daddio,

If I traveled for business, how would I travel without a passport? Or do I use the passport as the representative of the trust/corp. ?

Would owning a business be the same thing? I would operate it as a representative/beneficiary of the trust/corp. ?

What is it about a EDP that can keep you from having to go to court? and why don't you use this method?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

A few questions for daddio,

If I traveled for business, how would I travel without a passport? Or do I use the passport as the representative of the trust/corp. ?

Would owning a business be the same thing? I would operate it as a representative/beneficiary of the trust/corp. ?

What is it about a EDP that can keep you from having to go to court? and why don't you use this method?

I have used the EDP but again, TPTB just ignore it until I file a federal complaint under 18 USC and put their fat asses in jail. As for the "passport", my "drivers license" has my human signature on it and then, AGENT. I am the acting agent for the corporate fiction name. I have the power of attorney. The U.N. charter lists how you can get around it, I will have to find it again. But you do not "need" a passport to travel to another country. Just more paperwork to show and piss off the idiots at customs.

As for the business, you do not NEED a license to run a business, I know of 2 guy's loccally that run a auto repair shop and a motorcycle repair shop without license. They file "Private Sector Business" paperwork with the Secretary of State and claim they do not derive benefits FROM the state therefore they owe NOTHING to the "state". Simple as that. It is the action of deriving benefit that makes us all corporate "beings" allegedly created by the government. The more people that investigate this and come to understand it the sooner we will taek back our sovereignty from the Elite.

I will try and take some tim ehere to look up the U.N. charter again, I have it somewhere.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Like a drivers license, a passport can be used via AGENT, correct? Will they try to confiscate this if they know you know how to operate out of codes/statutes?

I'm going to claim my TRUST and goddamn right as a MAN. Did you claim your trust? Can you go more into that (your personal experience in this)?

I'm currently reading through spiritual economics, some great information in there. I strongly recommend that!

I really thank Daddio for creating this thread, like he said...more people should be doing this!
edit on 24-5-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Like a drivers license, a passport can be used via AGENT, correct? Will they try to confiscate this if they know you know how to operate out of codes/statutes?

I'm going to claim my TRUST and goddamn right as a MAN. Did you claim your trust? Can you go more into that (your personal experience in this)?

I'm currently reading through spiritual economics, some great information in there. I strongly recommend that!

I really thank Daddio for creating this thread, like he said...more people should be doing this!

Yes, a passport CAN be used as an "Agent". Funny if you pay attention to the signature line on some forms now, they ask if the signer is the actual "person" or the agent!! Too funny.

I haven't claimed my trust just yet, I am working on a different angle than Mary: Croft, her and I have talked a few times. She is having a few problems too. It is a hassle to file complaints against judges who keep acting outside their authority. But it must be done. We are slowly moving in the right direction and with Sheriff Richard Mack writting books and making appearances, we are slowly getting there. I have filed all the paprwork but one piece. I am putting it together to make it bullet proof, literally!! It does take time and research. i will post more in the coming days with the actual law to cite and file.

Thank you for your support, I can feel it makes a difference!!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

Yes, a passport CAN be used as an "Agent". Funny if you pay attention to the signature line on some forms now, they ask if the signer is the actual "person" or the agent!! Too funny.

I haven't claimed my trust just yet, I am working on a different angle than Mary: Croft, her and I have talked a few times. She is having a few problems too. It is a hassle to file complaints against judges who keep acting outside their authority. But it must be done. We are slowly moving in the right direction and with Sheriff Richard Mack writting books and making appearances, we are slowly getting there. I have filed all the paprwork but one piece. I am putting it together to make it bullet proof, literally!! It does take time and research. i will post more in the coming days with the actual law to cite and file.

Thank you for your support, I can feel it makes a difference!!

I would like to know more about the judges acting outside of their authority. It is wild cards like these that really make it difficult for people to accept that they need to do this. It seems like they REALLY don't want you to access your trust as when people start doing this, I imagine it will spread like wildfire and the whole system could be in chaos *hint hint people*

About passport/traveling, I need to do this hassle free, not get harassed every time I have to board a plane, I imagine it would be very frustrating when I would have to show papers and argue with dense TSA. Just like how it would be frustrating to deal with a different police officer when he stops you for 'homemade tags' in a big city like LA.

I sort of wonder if other people in this thread have decided to go through with the UCC-1, nobody came back with updates.

Daddio, I'm really looking forward to your updates on claiming the trust, this may be the 'incentive' people need to start their procedures, money always talks right?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
No update on the Trust but went to court again. I filed an Affidavit of Denial Traveling in Commerce. The court did not respond. So I traveled the 320 miles again to Duluth and back for the 5th time. Was told that the case was being moved as another important case had to be heard, so I got it moved to August 23rd. It is cat and mouse. I am the cat and the damn mouse won't come out of the hole so I can kill it!! I have filed papers and they have NO CASE as the complaint is the wrong YEAR and the complaint is not signed under penalites of perjury nor is it signed by hand but "electronically signed", which is not legal. This is so funny and STUPID.

When will they learn. I think I am going to go right down to the Attorney Generals office of the State and file a formal complaint against the Judge and the prosecutor. Put a stop to this insanity.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I have a question Daddio.

Say I bought a piece of property outright, could I (the natural person) then put a common law lien on my (the corporate fiction's) property for say 5 million dollars and then would that lien supercede any future liens applied to said property by I.R.S., county tax collectors etc..?

If yes then would I (the natural person) have to be compensated if said property was then seized for debts owed?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adamanteus
I have a question Daddio.

Say I bought a piece of property outright, could I (the natural person) then put a common law lien on my (the corporate fiction's) property for say 5 million dollars and then would that lien supercede any future liens applied to said property by I.R.S., county tax collectors etc..?

If yes then would I (the natural person) have to be compensated if said property was then seized for debts owed?

Exactly, thast is how it works, but you must reclaim control of the "corporate fiction", or straeman as he is better known. I have snt a bill for $1 miilion dollars which is the amount on my lien to Chase,l but they so far have ignored it. I will send another one "registered" mail and then file a "writ of mandamu"s to recover the money. If more people would take action that would make a huge idfference.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Any news on your foreclosure there daddio?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Adamanteus

Beat it in court as they had rubber stamped the judges signature on it. I couldn't believe it. Improperly served was the verdict, then they did exactly the same thing again!! I could not believe it. I sent it back again witht he same result, then I got married and got rid of it. Now I have traffic court 140 miles away!! So much fun.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join