It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"You" owe it to yourself...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Simply said, there is no money, plain and simple for me to make the payment with and on top of that, if I were to pay, who is paying Me to pay that guy and who's paying that guy and so on...

This statement is true, and I have pondered on it for a long time. Why IS the dollar or any money worth anything unless its exhangeable for something of real worth? Land? Goods? Gold? Silver?

Dollars are only worth anything just because the government says so? Its worth something based off of THEIR assesment of the GDP and economy by which the dollar is worth goods and services? My logic rejects that in so many ways its mind numbing.

I work for paper and I pay interest on the paper I borrow. I also pay interest on all the paper that the Fed prints which is all worth NOTHING!

i would think most people with any common sense would say this whole system is along the lines of I N S A N I T Y ! ! !

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

hi daddio,

i am still interested in doing this but i have a couple of specific questions i was hoping you could answer. it seems like i can't pm you as i don't have 20 posts yet.

anyway, how could i file a ucc-1 if i was born in another country? i am a permanent resident of the u.s.

also, in my profession you need to be registered and have a license in order to practice. without the strawman identity how is this possible? is it not possible since it's similar to having a driver's license?

if you have additional info, (aside from the great links you provided) and could pm it, i'd greatly appreciate it.

i'm still in the middle of reading mary croft's book, by the way.

thanks!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dede95064

Well, I am from a foreign country too, but my father was an American, naturally born Citizen, so i have dual Citizenship. That is an advantage. But for you, if you were not given full disclosure when you applied for the Social Security card, then it is null and void.

The Global Sovereigns handbook would be a good read for you then.

www.organicdesign.co.nz...:Johnny_Liberty_-_The_Global_Sovereign's_Handbook.pdf

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
great thanks! it does help answer my questions. i looked it over and it is quite a bit to study!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Here is an update on my mortgage joke. Having not paid a cent since november of last year, the Chase Home Finance company hired a local law firm to serve me papers. I sent them back with a "Rejection of offer to Contract". Along with my power of attorney in fact and other docs. They sent it to me again, same reply from me. I gave them my UCC-1 number and told them they were a "third party interloper" and to prove up their claim or cease and desist under color of law.

SO....they send me a notice last month, May, that there will be a Sheriffs sale on the 17th june, date came and went, no sale. I got a letter that it was postponed. i checked the County Sheriff's website and I am not listed nor is my property listed for foreclosure?

Am sending the Sheriff a letter stating that if he or any of his agents move to auction MY property off, he is commiting an act of perjury of oath of office, a federal offense. We will see what happens.

New auction date is July 1st.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
Was it not man who created “government” to SERVE man? Not the other way round?

It was in fact the other way around. Government was created to serve itself, or specifically those in it.

It evolved out of one tribe subjugating a conquered tribe and living off of their resources. Everything else has been the result of a constant effort to remain in that position, just as anything we gain we then fear to lose. In modern times with a comparatively well-informed populace (yes, we joke about popular ignorance, but it's nothing like a poor subsistence farmer who knows nothing about anything except the farm he grew up on), this has grown to include complex justifications for its existence.

Some sort of agency of institutionalized violence, aka government, might be necessary for a complex civilization to thrive. Complex civilization did not arise until after government arose. I'm not an anarchist. I just want to set the record straight: the origin of government is in domination and conquest. Its historical origins had nothing to do with the common good of the common people.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by NewlyAwakened]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NewlyAwakened

I appreciate your post, and it is true that the Constitution is a corporate agreement between those founding fathers to steal all the wealth and resources and control the populace. BUT....WE can reverse that and take control of it, Thomas Jefferson and James Madison both were FOR the people and not big government/corporation, that is why the Bill of Rights was drafted. Many of the founding fathers did not want it and fought against it, but in the end the populace demanded it.

It is good to see some people get it. Wish more would. Thomas Paine is also a good read, Common Sense and The Rights of Man are my favorites.

Too many illiterate people out there.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Well, July 1st came and went and no sale again. Have checked the county Sheriff's website for foreclosure info and am not listed nor is my property.

I do get calls from the mortgage company asking me to call them back so we can work this out, how funny, they steal your wealth and divinity and then beg you to continue when you find out the truth and set yourself free!!!

I just laugh.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Well, July 1st came and went and no sale again. Have checked the county Sheriff's website for foreclosure info and am not listed nor is my property.

I do get calls from the mortgage company asking me to call them back so we can work this out, how funny, they steal your wealth and divinity and then beg you to continue when you find out the truth and set yourself free!!!

I just laugh.

So the new date was the 6th of July, nothing happened. Then they sent an appraiser to my home, I told him it was not for sale, it was private property and that it was held as collateral by the flesh and blood ME, the Agent for the "strawman" the state created, and that it was neither for sale or auction. I will be sending a letter to the Sheriff reminding him of his oath and of my rights under 42 USC.

We will see down the road.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by daddio]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I am very interested in what you are doing and I'm checking on your updates on this "foreclosure".I've been doing some research and run into sites where ppl want payments for help which seems like nonsense.So I've been reading the Redemption manual and will continue to read until I understand.

I just wanted to ask,what should I do about filing tax forms?I start a new job in a few weeks and I would like like to know how I should go about this.Should I file a UCC first?Or check box 4 (Other) and write American National and check the Exempt box?Appreciate all the info you've placed here and keep us updated.

Also i was wondering since money doesnt exist how can I go about on claiming land(Home)?Find out what bank "owns" the house and ask for proof?Or just move in there?(If it was only that simple)

I dont know if anyone else out here has filed UCC and is going about being a sovereign so I look forward to all your posts Daddio

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by stargod520

Well, I would start with the UCC-1 and then the Addendum. Once that is done, Power of Attorney in Fact is next, then you have control of the strawman. Many people fill out the W-4 even though they do not need to, but the employer "requires" it, why is it not mandatory?

It is HOW you fill it out that is impoertant, i don't have much time at the moment but will elaborate later today.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I just laugh.

So the new date was the 6th of July, nothing happened. Then they sent an appraiser to my home, I told him it was not for sale, it was private property and that it was held as collateral by the flesh and blood ME, the Agent for the "strawman" the state created, and that it was neither for sale or auction. I will be sending a letter to the Sheriff reminding him of his oath and of my rights under 42 USC.

We will see down the road.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by daddio]

It is now the end of July, no Sheriffs sale or auction. I checked the Sheriff's website for the foreclosure info and there was never anything posted there. The mortgage company has called me once again, begging for me to call them back to work it out. Why would they do that. THINK about that, this should tell you that it is all a scam. YOU have the power and it is YOUR "money" and NOT theirs. YOU just have to demand they return it to you.

Same with the credit card companies, I haven't heard a peep from them since I sent the letters and did not return their calls.

Funny though, was riding my motorcycle with my girlfriend to go out and eat, stopped at a traffic light with a railroad bridge going over the cross street at an angle and someone had spray painted on it "STOP PAYING YOUR DEBT", we both laughed like crazy, it was so ironic and funny. Big white letters too. Hilarious.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I've been sharing this info with my girlfriend.She has credit card companies sending her letters which we reject,no contract return to sender.So now they're passing on the debt to Law Offices which we still reject.

One of the debts has gone thru 2 different lawyers.I mean is this really all they do??Pass it on from 1 to another?Ever since she has asked the companies to prove the debts the letters have stopped but now its from the Law Offices.

Just recieved my Birth Certificate so I will be working on my UCC this weekend.

Thats a funny story.Maybe we all should wear shirts that say dont pay your debts

You said you havent heard from the credit companies,have they turned the debt to a third party??

[edit on 30-7-2010 by stargod520]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stargod520

They tried, but remember this and put it into your letters, They are a third party INTERLOPER, they are interfering in YOUR private business affairs.

"Prove up your claim or cease and desist under the color of law against the sovereign."

And yes, that is all they do, pass it on till YOU cave, don't cave, it ends.

Best wishes to you and your girlfriend. I am sure it wil turn out fine. NO FEAR!!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Well, it is the last week of September and nothing is happening. I am sending out the usual paperwork in dealing with the illegally created IRS. No problems there. They tried to file a tax return for 2007 for me and I rejected that offer to contract. They of course apologized again. As usual to keep me complacent and passive. No big deal. Nothing going on with the mortgage, bank called once a few weeks ago, nothing since. Law firm has not responded again after the last letter I sent for them demanding they prove up their claim or cease and desist under color of law.

Haven't heard anything since May from the credit card company. Guess they got the picture. Have gotten more applications in the mail for other cards, very tempted to mess with them too. Strike out a few lines in the contract I don't like and submit, with complete intent on using the card as a claim check as it is meant to be, no charge.

Just an update for anyone watching the thread.

edit on 28-9-2010 by daddio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Been about a month since any update on this thread, just checking in to see what's going on on the foreclosure front.

I've been reading on and off about UCC for years, but have not had the courage to actually do it.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Finalized
Been about a month since any update on this thread, just checking in to see what's going on on the foreclosure front.

I've been reading on and off about UCC for years, but have not had the courage to actually do it.

Well, still nothing from the man. I haven't heard anything. I would figure, after I sent in my tax exempt property tax statement to the county auditor and the State Department, that I would have heard back. Nothing, no letter saying it is a frivolous claim or anything. I am still messing with the IRS though, that is so much fun. They keep sending me letters from different stations to try and get me to cave. Funny. Wish more people would just do it. When you read the links I posted at the beginning and use some comon sense, it is very easy to see the fraud.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Well said. Thank you for reminding us we are more than stepping stones.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Stil nothing happening, Merry Christmas..................

Although I was cited for a parking violation and recieved 5 citations for various things like no license, no registration, failure to show insurance and the like. Sent the court the letters and told them they had NO JURISDICTION. I keep riding my motorcycle and laughing. I guess there is a warrant now for the strawman and I will take care fo that shortly. This is soooo much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

§ 5-109. Fraud and Forgery.

(a) If a presentation is made that appears on its face strictly to comply with the terms and conditions of the letter of credit, but a required document is forged or materially fraudulent, or honor of the presentation would facilitate a material fraud by the beneficiary on the issuer or applicant:

(1) the issuer shall honor the presentation, if honor is demanded by (i) a nominated person who has given value in good faith and without notice of forgery or material fraud, (ii) a confirmer who has honored its confirmation in good faith, (iii) a holder in due course of a draft drawn under the letter of credit which was taken after acceptance by the issuer or nominated person, or (iv) an assignee of the issuer's or nominated person's deferred obligation that was taken for value and without notice of forgery or material fraud after the obligation was incurred by the issuer or nominated person; and

(2) the issuer, acting in good faith, may honor or dishonor the presentation in any other case.

(b) If an applicant claims that a required document is forged or materially fraudulent or that honor of the presentation would facilitate a material fraud by the beneficiary on the issuer or applicant, a court of competent jurisdiction may temporarily or permanently enjoin the issuer from honoring a presentation or grant similar relief against the issuer or other persons only if the court finds that:

(1) the relief is not prohibited under the law applicable to an accepted draft or deferred obligation incurred by the issuer;

(2) a beneficiary, issuer, or nominated person who may be adversely affected is adequately protected against loss that it may suffer because the relief is granted;

(3) all of the conditions to entitle a person to the relief under the law of this State have been met; and

(4) on the basis of the information submitted to the court, the applicant is more likely than not to succeed under its claim of forgery or material fraud and the person demanding honor does not qualify for protection under subsection (a)(1).

www.law.cornell.edu...

Review the law of UCC at Cornell Law University. The UCC protects us from the banks/Elitists stealing our wealth. It is not until we ALL come together and realize this and actually DO something about it, that anything will actually get done.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join