It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My colonic massage.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
First let me tell you about my day. I woke up as usual. Saw the giant flip flop of Dennis Kucinich on the news. Went to grab a bite to eat with my wife. Then I headed out to work about 4:00 pm. Lunch came around 10 pm and me and the guys started talking about the news like we always do and the Kucinich thing came up. Here is what startled me. When talking about it you could see in our eyes that it was like waking up momentarily. It almost seemed like we were under some spell and when it was mentioned you could almost see the glaze leaving our eyes for just a moment. The supposed check and balance in our system failed after a short flight and we couldn't get mad about it. These two guys are in their 50s and 60s so they definitely get upset about this stuff. I know I am usually distraught when someone openly breaks the law by either a. a bribery or b. a threat. The strange thing about it is while trying to get mad about it ( a good thirty minutes of just hard thinking on the subject) I noticed a euphoria passing over me. This euphoric sensation got stronger and stronger until I was laughing and I almost couldn't remember why.

I wanted to check and see if anyone else had experienced these symptoms. I may be losing my mind here but this isn't me at all. I am the one that will tell you how I feel, I have no problem getting emotional about things that go wrong, and I should be angry about it but it seems like my mind is being manipulated to only feel good about it. Really starting to wonder if I shouldn't craft a tin foil hat to keep them out of my head and that is no joke. I like being happy as much as the next guy but our president just bent me over and gave me a colonic massage and I just can't get mad about it. If someone agrees with me then don't star or flag just tell me about your experience or thoughts please. It is extremely important to me to find out why this is happening.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I think you're laughing because "the powers that were" are no longer pulling the wool over our eyes. We are seeing through the deceit, lies, and fraud on a global scale. I have been laughing too and now find it amusing, like watching a train wreck in slow motion

join