It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microsoft Xbox: kicks 15 yr old kid for 'Impeach Obama' tag!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
From article: If you were President Obama, how would you feel if someone wanted to impeach you? That's the question Microsoft Xbox LIVE asked WND [World Net Daily] after it banned a teenager from using "mpeach obama21" as his gamertag, or online username.

"This name is actually, it's not likeable," a Microsoft Xbox LIVE spokesman identifying himself as Jordan said. "If you were Obama, what would you feel if you saw this?"

I think things are getting a little out of hand-when it comes to saying anything bad about POTUS Obama. At least one Obama fan at Xbox thinks so. Guess it is time to boycott Microsoft Xbox. Wouldn't want his feelings getting hurt-even though he is currently working on hurting most of Americas feeling by jamming HCR to our bowels!!

With all the dirty, insulting, sexist, crude and whatever else you can think of to describe the name tag identifers people use on Xbox, Mpeach Obama is the least of their problems.

Read the story and you tell me what you think. Imagine if this was your child. Political craziness for sure.

Source: www.wnd.com...

Edit to clean up abbrevations

[edit on 18-3-2010 by anon72]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I was just playing xbox against "poonsmasher", and they think mpeachobama is offensive? I would boycot xbox if I wasn't so freaking addicted to call of duty.

-E-

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

LOL addicted to COD. Yes, I understand that. I was to---self imposed rehab now that the warm weather is there (very smart on their part to release the game in the winter......

But, that is one of the reasons I posted it due to the names I see while playing that game (PC for me-not Xbox).

Maybe I should start collecting screenshots of peoples screen names etc to show what really should be upsetting them and others.

I think the worse I saw was about what sex acts they wuold do to ones mother.... Absolutely discusting. No oversight at all there. Anyway, nice to see at least one person out there knows what I am talking about.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Given the gross amount of vulgarity across the spectrum spewed by 8 year olds 24/7 on the Live service I find it difficult to belive this would be what incites a ban.

Weren't there political avatar pictures being pushed on the players during the election? If I can have an Obama picture as my profile why can't another have "mpeachobama" as a user name? It's not vulgar. It isn't a threat.

These guys also banned some girl last year for stating she was a lesbian in her profile, didn't they?

Their policies seem to be all over the place and terribly inconsistent.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

join