It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liar in the White House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

CNN rips apart the new steps taken by the Obama administration to pass the health care bill. Looks like the public outrage against the Obama administration has increased so much that even media outlets like CNN are speaking against the initiatives taken by this administration.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by order in chaos

Perhaps you could tell us all when there WASN"T a liar in the White House?

Certainly hasn't been during my lifetime. Or are you only speaking out against THIS particular liar for some reason? Are you that picky about which liar you want to condemn?

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Montana
reply to post by order in chaos

Perhaps you could tell us all when there WASN"T a liar in the White House?

Certainly hasn't been during my lifetime. Or are you only speaking out against THIS particular liar for some reason? Are you that picky about which liar you want to condemn?

Sir, I certainly agree with you that one of the most important traits that a politician should have is the ability to lie. In that regard, no administration is different from others. At the end of the day, almost every politician tries to protect his/her self interest.

P.S : The big headline at the top is a part of the Youtube video title. Hence, that headline does not reflect my opinions. And I would also like to state that neither I am picky about any particular person nor I am selectively speaking against any individual. Finally, I opine that all politicians are same and the only difference is the varying degrees of eloquence, political party affiliations and the extent to which a person would go to protect his/her self interests. I hope this clears the air a bit

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This is already in Top New Threads

Existing Thread

new topics

top topics

join