It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puzzling Statement: Obama Says ‘Louisiana Purchase’ Will Help With the Earthquake in Hawaii

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
If you'tre in Hawaii GET OUT NOW!
Obama let the cat out of the bag early. Obviously Hawaii is going to be hit next by HAARP technology. GET OUT NOW!

Obama got ahead of himself and let the world know where the next catastrophic event will take place!!! GET OUT NOW!!! before it is too late!!

www.breitbart.tv...

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

Gee. He might have been referring to the recent tsunami alert.
Ya think?

[edit on 3/17/2010 by Phage]

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by joey_hv

Gee. He might have been referring to the recent tsunami alert.
Ya think?

[edit on 3/17/2010 by Phage]

This interview was today sir. He was saying that Louisiana AND Hawaii are both going to profit from the $300 million Mary Landrieu prostituted herself for BECAUSE Hawaii had an EARTHQUAKE!!! NOT a tsunami...big difference. Why would he think a tsunami ALERT would require disaster relief???

[edit on 17-3-2010 by joey_hv]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
That does seem rather odd. I don't know what to make of that statement. What was the context before that bit.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

It's pretty hard to get the context from a 20 second clip.
With your added information I would suspect he is talking about the earthquake in 2006 which did pretty extensive damage.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

here is more of the interview:
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I think it's odd that the clip stops when he says will help the earthquake in Hawaii. Did anyone see this live? Or was this chopped up and inserted?

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Sounds to me like he is talking about a piece of legislation that will help to give aid when there is a state of emergency. He is using Hawaii as an example of a state in addition to Louisiana that would have benefited if this law had been in effect at the time.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by janon

Why not use a more recent disaster in a different state...oh lets say something that happened maybe THIS year not FOUR years ago???
maybe something that happened with all this snow we just had???

why bring up an earthquake that happened FOUR years ago???

I guess we will find out in the next couple of weeks won't we?
or will TPTB change their agenda since Obama let the cat out of the bag?

+25 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
How convenient.
Six months from now he'll be saying "I don't have a birth certificate because it got destroyed with Hawaii."

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
"Every state that is going though a natural catastrophe." I found that line at the end interesting. Not " Every state that may go through a natural catastrophe." But is.
And yes, I did here him say Hawaii had an earthquake. Now if, he was talking about the quake thay had years ago an not a more resent natural disaster here in the states?
If you can, save that clip and we'll see if anything happens with in say from now to say a couple months from now.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
here is the video in its entirety with the audio before and after the Hawaii earthquake statement. it happens just after 7:00 into it.

video.foxnews.com...:s0:a16:g2:r5:c0.037577:b31982604:z6

Brett was beating on him pretty good so Obama probably got flustered without the aid of his teleprompter and accidentally slipped up and let us in on their next earthquake location.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

If we lose Hawaii thats OK , we always have Puerto Rico Next in line for Statehood . Unless that is , it Sinks into the Atlantic Ocean due to .........')

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
look at Obama's body language around 13 minutes into the video...all closed up and protecting his vital parts...

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
I think it's odd that the clip stops when he says will help the earthquake in Hawaii. Did anyone see this live? Or was this chopped up and inserted?

i saw it live and know a bit about this subject.

At the time this was included in the HC bill, LA was the only state to fall into that category, which was a indirect, but very direct method at getting a vote for health care.

when he said what he did to night, it was completley in the context of the OP, it struck me weird. I chalked it up to the Chile quake, but am not convinced that is what he was referring to at all.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Good post! Star/Flag

Who knows what the hell he's talking about. I'm just waiting for my 3000% savings on health care premiums.

For that matter he could have been talking about the earthquake in Hati. He is such a transnational globalist with zero respect for sovereignty or borders it wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
my guess is he said it knowing no quake will happen, but can act like the LA purchase wasn't a bribe.. He knows 98% of americans will believe that a quake happened in HI just because he said so. No questions asked, just follow the leader.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Maybe HE has had a timeline shift. He better be checking the map to see if he knows where Australia is for sure too.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

Here is part 1 of the Obama interview on FOX....
video.foxnews.com...

I am still looking for part 2.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad
reply to post by joey_hv

Here is part 1 of the Obama interview on FOX....
video.foxnews.com...

I am still looking for part 2.

this one i posted above has what you are looking for.
video.foxnews.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join