It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of starfish wash up on Devon beach

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Well this is something new (at least to me). Thousands of star fish have washed up on a Devon beach. The video is really something to see. Apparently it happens pretty often so it's unlikely to be anything we have caused but still it's an odd one.

Thousands of star fish wash up on Devon beach

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

I hope we get to understand these types of phenomena in the future. They are rather mystifying.

I remember when I was a kid (5-6 yrs old) thousands of stingrays beached themselves along the Seaford and Frankston beach in Port Phillip Bay (Vic Aus). We saw it on a news flash and so we all hopped in the car and drove down to see it.

I remember we had to be really careful where we walked because some of them were still alive. I also remember some people trying to put the live ones back in the water. Truly bizarre!

IRM

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Pretty shocking... although, as you stated, according to officials it’s not an uncommon phenomena!

Only question i do have is... If its not an uncommon phenomena why has it never been reported on the news before?

Well, at least myself and most of the people i know haven’t heard of it before now!

S+F nice find

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Muckster]

join