It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DON�T TRUST INTERNET! THEY ALSO CREATED IT FOR A REASON!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican
Just you putting that post here on the internet seems hypocritical. ?

Tell otherway then, all is monitored mate...

Btw Winston, i don�t have the knowledge of an engineer but i can tell you that this system is possible, you base what you know in what is out in the market as a buyable program, these technology is not for those purposes...

Anywat take a look at these:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And tell me again it is not possible, btw
is very interesting to see AGAIN DARPA NAME in those articles as well, don�t you start to think this whole thing stinks?

[Edited on 22-5-2003 by CoLD aNGeR]

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 08:42 AM
link   
...then why in the heck are you posting on Internet?

If it's a dangerous security risk, quit doing it!

I don't know about you, but if I percieve a valid threat to my security, I don't continue doing the activity. I don't play in traffic. I don't wave guns at policemen. I don't run around in the woods and kick bears.

If you feel these are valid concerns, then leave Internet QUICKLY and stay off it!

If you stay, you make a lie of your information.

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
...then why in the heck are you posting on Internet?

If it's a dangerous security risk, quit doing it!

I don't know about you, but if I percieve a valid threat to my security, I don't continue doing the activity. I don't play in traffic. I don't wave guns at policemen. I don't run around in the woods and kick bears.

If you feel these are valid concerns, then leave Internet QUICKLY and stay off it!

If you stay, you make a lie of your information.

There is something called privacy, freedom of speech and so on, why when law says don�t do this, u just do what they tell you, instead of thinking why that isn�t allowed, it�s like people knowing all the rules, but not knowing the meaning of them, that case is the same, this is not good for us, and you try to defend the position of "we tell you to don�t do it, so don�t do it"
Then u just hear the order, and do it without thinking why? and what�s good of it...

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Calm down calm down...

Oh My GOD!!! The internet WAS invented for a reason!! But it has NOTHING to do with conspiracies!

Ok, let me explain.

The internet was first invented in the 70's for the U.S. MILITARY. It was used by the military to spy on enemy countries, GPS, get positions, etc etc. Calm down here for a sec. The internet, like many military things, has been un-classified. The internet when it first was invented was top security, authorized personnel only. Also, the Hummer, or military term Hum-vee was also a military vehicle and is still used today, but, civilian models have been made. Sorry bro, the internet wasn't anything that has to do with the NWO, conspiracies or anything. Btw, I like ATS and I find it a very interesting read, but, how come EVERYTHING has to do with conspiracies!??!?!?! Its not like everything is out to get you bro.

--Mac

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mac223
Calm down calm down...

Oh My GOD!!! The internet WAS invented for a reason!! But it has NOTHING to do with conspiracies!
The internet was first invented in the 70's for the U.S. MILITARY. It was used by the military to spy on enemy countries, GPS, get positions, etc etc. Calm down here for a sec. The internet, like many military things, has been un-classified. The internet when it first was invented was top security, authorized personnel only. Also, the Hummer, or military term Hum-vee was also a military vehicle and is still used today, but, civilian models have been made. Sorry bro, the internet wasn't anything that has to do with the NWO, conspiracies or anything. Btw, I like ATS and I find it a very interesting read, but, how come EVERYTHING has to do with conspiracies!??!?!?! Its not like everything is out to get you bro.

--Mac

Ok, let me explain.

You should read the sites standing above, and you should know about carnivore and echelon, plus the station in Australia and New zealand, and the 2 new spy systems in China and Rusia.

Also the internet was first ARPANET, and when that was there, it was for build a network between some important Universities in the US.
Also for military communication purposes, but they do not use the same network as the internet, they have a complete differently and appart network...

You should Know Darpa, the TIA and stuff like that, check out the Patriot Act and see how the rape people�
s right of privacy, they are able to monitor internet with keywords, they monitor calls, mails everything, why should i think they do that for our security? I think people does feel more secured being spied is not normal, do u know also that it will be a law coming to put in jail Cyberterrorism? so u make comments and those are considered as terrorist comments, u go to jail.

What do u think about that_

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Sounds like someone's been reading 1984 a wee bit too much... The idea taht all of us are being watched all the time is absurd. Why any of you would think you're important enough to be monitored is equally absurd. I firmly believe that the media in generally is controlled and doctored in such a way that only certain information is released, but that's not in dispute. And the idea that people using the internet are somehow dangerous because they have the ability to impart uncontrolled information and "expose" certain truths or ideas is the most bizarre part of all- Whose going to believe you? And for that matter, who really cares?

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oisin
Sounds like someone's been reading 1984 a wee bit too much... The idea taht all of us are being watched all the time is absurd. Why any of you would think you're important enough to be monitored is equally absurd. I firmly believe that the media in generally is controlled and doctored in such a way that only certain information is released, but that's not in dispute. And the idea that people using the internet are somehow dangerous because they have the ability to impart uncontrolled information and "expose" certain truths or ideas is the most bizarre part of all- Whose going to believe you? And for that matter, who really cares?

Ehem, do u read all the articles and links in this thread?
It seems to be that you read NONE of them...

jra

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   
i've read things about those NSA and FBI programs that sniff through email. they are limited. they arn't some magical program that can track every byte of data that goes through the net. the computing power and storage space for that would be emence.

i just think you are a little overly paranoid about the internet. if "they" look for people that talk about them then why haven't "they" taken you away? or any other people from this site? i don't doubt the NSA and other such organizations have programs that can search for certain things online, but it's fairly limited like some people have said.

so don't worry man. unless you're doing something illigal then just chill out.

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
They wouldn't do a single thing if somebody stumbled upon something new here.
There is so much data, so many theories and so many words that any factual event would be buried. It would either be looked upon by people as implausable or viewed as just another conspiracy. It would make far more sense for them to ignore it and wait for it to blow over. Any direct action against these forums would be a waste of time.

But before we even get that far, what makes you think that the government is interested in this site? You can find more accessible conspiracies on news sites in the "Have your say" columns.

Governments viewing my posts don't worry me. If I stumble upon the "truth" it's not going to worry them either.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join