It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To anyone that has opened the third eye

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I usually get the same feeling after taking oxycontin

but I take so many pills I'm a walking pharmacy, plavix, metoprolol, lisinopril, zocor, oxycontin, xanax.

but taking the oxycontin and xanax it's so wild the clarity of things when meditating. My doctor is glad this happens with these effects as it totally clears out my degenerative disc disease pain in my back and anxiety attack problems. It's like seeing things from the center of the mind as perfect clarity of everything. Hard to explain.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yellow Teapot
I used to open my third eye on a regular basis, as at the time I was on a quest.
Don't worry about not being able to describe what you experienced. There are no words in existence in the English language.

Once you open that portal, you leave the 3D world which some humans call reality, and you begin to experience the flow of the universe.
I would suggest that you don't try to tell people about it unless they ask, for no-one will understand. More likely they will become unsettled and try the old, "you're going mad" routine just because they don't know where you have been.
Above all don't stress about it. You're not the first nor last. If I were you, I would one day take yourself as high in the mountains as you can (for tranquility and oxygen) and have a deeper look. Learn to calm your mind. Learn to use your lungs. All of your lungs. Breath deeply and hold, whilst you absorb the energy.
Anyway, must go.

Peas.

Your reply gave me relief to know that I am not going insane myself! I "left" the 3D world perception 8 months ago, and ever since then, nobody understands what I'm saying or seeing. I'm starting to let go of that battle..and put my eyes back on the light without the need for validation any longer.

It is very similar to a reverse in energy, an inside-out perception. I find it helps if you learn the inverse affects of language, or in other words, learn how to recognize Intent. This helps with communicating to 3D minds much better.

The world instantly changes when your third eye is open It is up to each individual person to learn how to use it to better their lives.

I find that the knowledge is better spread by practicing what it teaches. Unconditional Love and respect for all life on Earth.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by powerpipe

Yeah it's REAL -- Chunyi Lin was just verified by the Mayo Clinic and he's coauthored a chapter for a Mayo Clinic medical textbook with one of their doctors -- watch this!

www.youtube.com...

Minnesota local news showcases Chunyi Lin healing a Mayo Clinic patient.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Nostradumbass

Well if you do the "small universe" excercise aka the "microcosmic orbit" that will balance your energy and build it up as well -- the secret is to bring the electromagnetic energy down the front channel of the body while the electrochemical energy goes up the back -- and then the energy builds up enough until the center of the brain opens up.

So I'm sitting in full lotus right now and I can "flex" the center of my brain -- and it makes my skull pulsate -- the electromagnetic energy shoots out of my skull -- and goes into my parents -- as they're in their mid-70s. So that's the healing energy and also creates internal bliss -- it balances your energy with those around you as the individual ego is a sort of modern societal illusion from left-brain dominance.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Hola again peeps,
I'm not dissing you, but a couple of things make me question whether it was actually your third eye opening.
First, is that (from my own humble experience) in order to even arrive at the 3rd eye/Pineal gland, the mind MUST be at an unusually profound state of calm. It took me some years to actually calm my mind sufficiently as it was necessary to scour my entire memory banks alleviating any lingering stress and anxieties left over from the multitude of (apparent) traumas experienced during my early life. These included mainly physical injuries but also there was no shortage of emotional and psychological scars to be 'healed'. I should add here, that no matter how incredibly stressful and terrifying events appeared to be when they actually happened, they can almost always be 'ironed out' upon introspective reviewing and they were NEVER anywhere near the same magnitude as when they occurred.
The point I am getting to, is that I never once managed to access my third eye and leave my body without my being sufficiently "at one' with not only who I was, but also how I had arrived there. I had to switch off my subconscious mind whilst I viewed the streams of the cosmos.
The next prerequisite was that I was outside the influence of major electromagnetic disturbance such as power lines etc. This is why I perceived the most profound levels whilst meditating either in the Alps or the Himalayas. I have struggled to arrive at my third eye since the advent of the cell phone towers en masse, which I noted many years ago and intentional or not, they are a MASSIVE obstacle to humans attaining a worthwhile level of spirituality. Considering how much certain families (seen by many to be criminal Luciferians) such as the Rockefellas, have a firm hand in the telecom game, I can only assume that this is no coincidence.

Don't be disheartened. Caves offer sound refuge for astral projection and Orgone devices help enormously (if properly constructed). I actually have a cave half filled with Orgonite/Ergonite with a Faraday type grid over the entrance. Failing that get your backsides up a mountain!

These are only my opinions and I found my own path up the mountain. I had no teachers. To be honest. Many so-called spiritual masters are well and truly lost up their own rear ends.

More later.

Love and peas.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Here's more on the small universe exercise -- in meditation it's crucial to transform the lower body energy:

neigong.net...

www.kheper.net...

www.springforestqigong.com...

[edit on 18-3-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I had an experience this past Saturday that I might term as seeing prophetic visions.

I used to smoke pot in college like 10 years ago but that is all.

I had this whole body buzzing, warmth, glowy, time slowed weirdness in which sound sounded amazing. Very intense pressure in my head. I felt like someone or something was communicating me and trying to tell me to find my Self and to release fear and to use the power of my mind.

I basically at that point feel like I experienced or solved the entire universe, multiple universes, and knew how the entire system worked. Like I had access to manipulate it or understand it. I then sat at my computer and went to CNN and every aspect of the site had to do with world peace, no war, the curing of blindness, the dissolution of national debts and money, peace, harmony, bliss, and the necessary shut down of the Internet. The key to it all was LOVE. Injecting love into every connection between any two entities... people, institutions, etc. I wept and wept and wept. The voice kept asking me what do I fear and to use my mind and find my Self. I am very confused.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jschmoe

Very interesting -- it was caused by the Equinox -- Saturday was the Equinox.

So you must be tuned in well to the energy. I had a similar experience on the Winter Solstice -- felt like the middle of my brain got zapped by lightning and I saw flashes of light -- plus felt the electromagnetic shock in the middle of the brain. Pretty cool.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Should be up by tomorrow. I'm trying to put it into sober terms

Did i miss it or did you forget to put it up?

drew hempel: When i try to meditate i sometimes experience brief flashes of light accompanied by a weird sensation of calmness. However this usually gets me so excited that when i realize it, i get excited and snap out of it. Could this perhaps be something similar?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by above

drew hempel: When i try to meditate i sometimes experience brief flashes of light accompanied by a weird sensation of calmness. However this usually gets me so excited that when i realize it, i get excited and snap out of it. Could this perhaps be something similar?

sounds like you were on the verge of entering the Astral, you were very close.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The Third Eye is a very different thing for different folks.......as the poster asked earlier how were you able to use it not in a meditated state?answers to that i wont discuss here.but once you have gained knowledge and use of it,it becomes a wonderful insight tool to have it has taken me many years of training and discipline to use,,,,and such a thing requires all most a sense of purity(emotional/spiritual)to be used properly once fully engaged the person has a universe of wisdom at hand....good luck

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by above

Yeah its called human relation to infinity

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by above

Yeah what happens is that we increase our energy levels from the meditation and so the bliss increases and then we are overexcited and so then we have to tell everyone how awesome meditation is.

This prevents us from achieving deeper results -- it's a coming problem called "falling back into worldliness" especially if you're not in a monastery or in a cave, etc.

But then being blissed out is contagious -- because the bliss turns to electromagnetic fields and this extra energy then will heal the people around you.

So the final lesson is that individuality is an illusion -- since we're all just flowing energy together - the energy is constantly changing. The full lotus pyramid position is the most efficient means to harmonize and transform the energy back into the bliss and the laser healing energy.

The mind meditation is the most difficult as it's like turning a wheel by just holding the hub but if you do the "small universe" aka microcosmic orbit exercise then it's like turning the rim of the wheel. Then you just store the energy in the lower tan tien -- just below and behind the belly button.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join