It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Highest Frequency you can Hear? 20hz - 20khz Test.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I'm 17 n I made it ta 17. Funny how that worked out.. haha.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I heard em all till 18, i'm 24. Not good enough! working on it. I always hear electrical wires and tvs being turned on from the other side of the house.

A member mentioned tinnitis. I really don't buy into that being a disorder. I'll start my astral projections laying in bed, feeling a pulse in my head and the tinnitis sound in my ears becomes really loud as the vibrations increase. It appears I haven't even closed my eyes but as soon as that I'm floatin around in another world.

i've done meditations before to activate parts of my brain and DNA and I've heard different frequencies with different tones, beats/patterns. It's pretty cool.

This is interesting, i'm going to save this video and practice with it until i get to 20khz.

thanks.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Loved it

Right now I'm thinking that must be the sounds at birth and at death

Reminded me of my all-time favourite fantasy, which is of winning a huge lottery and then finding a test-pilot who knows he has a terminal disease and who'll accept my lottery winnings (to give to whomever) as payment for him to take it (and me) up .... up ...up ....... more up .... keep going ... up ... up ... up

but anyway, I heard it from after 20 but before 40 -- and then on to around 14/15 Thought I could still hear it after that, but it might simply have been my ears in aftershock or something

I'm as old as the planet

these headphones are the kids' throwaways and cheap to begin with - lots of people around (Easter Sunday)

I can hear bees, cats purring quite far away, people whispering in the dark on the street two floors down, etc

had to turn the headphones up towards the end though

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
The sound cuts out on 13/14 KHZ. After 14KHZ's it's all in your imagination. I just looked on my stereo to see if there are any bars indicating if there is any sound but no there wasn't.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Shrukin89]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Shrukin89

That's because ur stereo was likely manufactured to only handle up to a certain frequency, any higher for sum stereos then it will short circuit.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

Also, of note, people's range of hearing narrows as they get older. In some areas they have used this to create buzzers which most people in there twenties and older cannot hear, but can be heard by most teenagers and some twenty-somethings, to keep the youngins from loitering, as they find the noise annoying.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
I have had a high frequency hearing loss since birth.

And I am not mind controlled like the majority of people.

I believe most of the mind "conditioning" is occurring at the higher frequency levels.

Interesting hypothesis. Makes me wonder if that's the reason most musicians are 'free spirits'. Maybe they aren't as prone to this control after suffering years of hearing damage

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join