It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celente on 2010: Wave of Terror

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I have heard this man talking about future many times before - dont mark all his words - but always nice to hear his opinions... And also another nice interview from Russia Today!

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I agree with what he said about network news. I used to watch local news to see what is happening locally (weather and traffic) but now I get those things on my Iphone instantly. I can't remember the last time I watched MSM news (ATS FTW).

He made a very good point about the in-depth coverage of MJ and TW...those are the no holds barred stories the reporters are allowed to go after. Imagine the things that would get uncovered if they did the same type of reporting on Health Care Reform or other important issues.

The stuff on local terroism in the US I don't really agree with but I do like listening to him and hearing his insight...though he seems to be moving to a wackier demeanor.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
sorry man i posted this a few weeks ago. Lets try to keep up, shall we.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 17-3-2010 by murfdog]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Never heard of this guy before, but he's straight talking and makes a lot of sense. Thanks for bringing him to my attention.

Ive already seen a few programmes on the collapse of society and Peak oil which has also already gone. I think its true what they say. Ive already made some minor preperations for the future. Ive dug my garden up and began to grow vegetables for example.

If it does'nt happen then i'll happily admit i as a fool. Im not going to take the risk though.

top topics

join