It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii Considering Law to Ignore Obama 'Birthers'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Hawaii Considering Law to Ignore Obama 'Birthers'

www.foxnews.com

HONOLULU -- Birthers beware: Hawaii may start ignoring your repeated requests for proof that President Barack Obama was born here.

As the state continues to receive e-mails seeking Obama's birth certificate, the state House Judiciary Committee heard a bill Tuesday permitting government officials to ignore people who won't give up.

"Sometimes we may be dealing with a cohort of people who believe lack of evidence is evidence of a conspiracy," said Lorrin Kim, chief of the Hawaii Department
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well, one thing is for sure... people who continue to go through life ignoring any precedence in law, and rely on made up accusations driven by hoaxers... would then be breaking the law.

They started they get 10-20 emails a week asking for this information (which has already been given numerous times). I simply don't get it why people ignore the facts and rely on made up fantasies just because they disagree with the voice of the people.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I don't really take a stand on either side but I will say hoaxers aren't the only reason why this is an issue, check out the video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

what strikes me odd is that they both use the "errm" and "aam" between sentences when speaking about "important" stuff

would be fun to knwo whos mocking who in that relationship

eerm

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Judging the obvious intelligence of birthers and the failure of them to make their case if I lived in Hawaii I think they should put birthers in a mental institution. The case has been closed and officially declared that Obama was born in Hawaii

Hawaii is probably running out of paper printing copies of the birth certificate that Obama obtained while being born in Hawaii.

Hawaii can only prove to people 10,000 times with evidence on the record that Obama was born in Hawaii.

The kids and druggies that are birthers need babysitting and to be punished for their fraudulant claims agains the Commander in Chief

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by lavarat1080

What do you think Michelle Obama meant when she referred to Kenya as his home country? I'm a typical "mutt" when it comes to my heritage but for the sake of argument if I had German ancestry my wife wouldn't refer to Germany as my home country, she would say I was from the USA since that is where I was born.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903

What do you think Michelle Obama meant when she referred to Kenya as his home country? I'm a typical "mutt" when it comes to my heritage but for the sake of argument if I had German ancestry my wife wouldn't refer to Germany as my home country, she would say I was from the USA since that is where I was born.

I think you help me prove my point that you do not know what you are talking about. Its clear you are out of ideas, you have nothing.

If you ever go to court I suggest you get a lawyer because your post describes your lack of common sense and it seems you litereally do not know the smallest thing your talking about.

If I were you and it was me that lost the argument like you are
I would walk away and move on

but you continue to get beat around in the the birther debate
its because you lost

now you should stop before you make your loss worse for yourself.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lavarat1080

I think you help me prove my point that you do not know what you are talking about. Its clear you are out of ideas, you have nothing.

If you ever go to court I suggest you get a lawyer because your post describes your lack of common sense and it seems you litereally do not know the smallest thing your talking about.

its because you lost

I just asked you to answer the question about the comment his wife made. How do you come to the conclusion that I lack common sense, I literally don't know what I'm talking about, I lost the argument, and I get beat around in the birther debate?

All you did was spout a bunch of nonsense and failed to win anything. Are you in high school?

Perhaps next time before you go off on a tangent you might want to read before you reply because you just look like a fool. I stated earlier I don't take either side in the debate, however, I do think those remarks Michelle Obama made do add fuel to the fire. And if you take the side of Obama being a US citizen why don't you explain her remarks.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by taccj9903]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by lavarat1080

its because you lost

I just asked you to answer the question about the comment his wife made. How do you come to the conclusion that I lack common sense, I literally don't know what I'm talking about, I lost the argument, and I get beat around in the birther debate?

All you did was spout a bunch of nonsense and failed to win anything. Are you in high school?

Perhaps next time before you go off on a tangent you might want to read before you reply because you just look like a fool. I stated earlier I don't take either side in the debate, however, I do think those remarks Michelle Obama made do add fuel to the fire. And if you take the side of Obama being a US citizen why don't you explain her remarks.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by taccj9903]

No I am just trying to help you understand since your asking so many questions as if you are not clear of what the facts are.

You posted something that really made no sense and we already know Obama was born in Hawaii.

What do you want me to help you understand?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Help me understand the comment his wife made on the video link I posted above. If Obama was born in Hawaii why would his wife say his home country was in Kenya?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Obama's father was born in Kenya and he was born in Hawaii everyone with half a brain cell and more intelligent than Rush Scumbaugh knows this.

You asked why Michelle Obama talked about Kenya. I know you think you have an angle here were you could say Obama was born in Kenya because his wife said the word Kenya.

Did you think you found something groundbreaking that Michelle said Kenya will Alex Jones run this story tommorow and add some more made up facts?

Why is it important that Michelle Obama said the word Kenya?

are you starting to panic now?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Help me understand the comment his wife made on the video link I posted above. If Obama was born in Hawaii why would his wife say his home country was in Kenya?

I feel like talking to you is talking to a doorknob you do not understand a bit of anything do you.

I do not have time to look at your link.

Obama was born in Hawaii and he may have lived in kenya for a short period of time.

I know your disappointed because the point you came up with is WEAK

sorry your point is WEAK very flimsy

you should go back to the starting board and come up with something at least plausable

I was hoping you were capable of making a decent point

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

She said his home country was in Kenya. If you can't explain it then admit it, just say, "I have no idea why she said it, but I still believe he was born in Hawaii." It's that simple but apparently you are having trouble coming to terms with that. It's ok if you are in love with Obama and believe he is this nations Savior.

I could care less where he was born because he isn't really the President he is just the puppet for the real people who run the country.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TLomon

Considering that no evidence presented to this group is acceptable unless they fly each and every one of them out to Hawaii to literally HOLD the certificate, I think this is a good move.

It's time to grow up a bit and accept that Obama is the President for at least one-term.

After that, it's on to the new guy and the new dead-horse conspiracy.

- Lee

new topics

top topics

join