It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A *Very Serious* Warning To Nancy Pelosi

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Drunks don't listen well to warnings.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d66e48c01cd5.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

I can't pay, I'm broke

I'm glad you wouldn't mind paying out to help others.. but there are many private funds and hospitals that accept donations.. why go through the government?

I hope it passes. I hope it fails. I hope our country relishes the pain and burdens spending money without income brings. We have learned NOTHING through this economic crisis: You cannot over leverage yourself.

Anyone who finds it acceptable to mooch off society, whether they have some medical issue or not, can imo hardly call themselves a man.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply topost by carewemust

I hope you are right but after they pull this scam off I really worry about whether they will even allow a valid election in November.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Bahb3

Hey, I don't share any affiliation with politics, be it as far left or right as possible, I was just stating that Nancy seems to be running the show and Barack seems to be being used by the rest of his party. Why have all of Congress get blamed for this mess when you can have one man take the fall?

Now I see the truth, and politics are all a load of Bull$hi&

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by stlbirds88

Want a good answer to that? It's this damned generation, obsessed with games, would rather be on facebook than read a book, they don't have time to actually study because they think that they are hot s*** and that they can just go out and party, because they can never fail at school. AND LETS NOT EVEN MENTION that most of these kids have their fruity soft parents backing them up and digging them out of the ditches that they make. Maybe we do need this world to end, all this garbage needs to be flushed down anyway..

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Caterpillar: Health care bill would cost it $100M

More jobs are gonna be gone at Caterpillar...

And from what I heard on radio...

Huckabee: If Healthcare bill passes, Republicans should take to streets

This dumbass still think it's about parties...

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheReaver

I wasn't gona respond to this thread it seems silly to me, thill I read your post and I can't stand by while someone disses technology and the videogames like this, what exactly dont you like abouth it what do you think a bunch of failures in the past can somehow fix there mistakes with more of the same bureaucracies. Did you know that a couple of months ago over 600 employees of namcobandai were let go because of a bad realease of a game that dident sell because, people have no jobs and cant afford to buy all the games they want. Do you think making games is easy, there is more efort and hard work in making games then politicians put in there politics. the code for most games is longer the all there laws and bills they implament to keep themselves relevant.

And how abouth the fact that I can fit more books in my hard drive then there are books in the library. And school is not the problem the problem is when your done with school there are no jobs to even healp you get going much less higher education jobs, who are these kids going to thank for there curent situation's, while they are in school to get a degree that is useless because past generations dont get a simple concept like if you want to be a football player you have to play football, if you want to be a politician you have to play politics in school, but if you think that you can make games well you cant do it by playing games thats just lazy. Who do you think powers the internet who do you think made posible for a company like microsoft to even be one of the bigest companys in the world, yup you quest it a dam dropout who lived in his parents garage because his perticular skills were uselees to the world at that time.

Now im just ranting but its not in me to stand by and let videogames be insulated, damit the videogame industry needs to buy congress, and implament some sort of laws that makes it illegal for nerds to be out of a job that way they wont go out of business, but then again for what it takes to hire a politician you can find a better use for that much cash.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join