It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bringing the Timeline Threads Together

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Bringing the Timelines Together.

There have been a lot of threads lately dealing with the concept of timeline shifts and/or dimensional shifts, and knowing the feeling of 'I know I read something about this the other day' and not being able to find it
I've started this thread to bring them all together.

Feel free to add any comments and any threads that I may have missed.

Time
Something has changed, timeline?
For all those expierencing "time line" shifts.
Have you ever experienced a Time Shift? (Art Bell Tonight)
Has the CERN accelerator already altered time?

Timeshift survey

People
Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

Timeline shifted AGAIN???

Maps
Shocking: New Zealand and Australia are out of their place on the map

Changes I've noticed to the World Map (Timelineshift)

First Australia and New Zealand - now it's Ireland and England in the wrong locations!

Dimensions
Many worlds, many dimensions, many time-lines, lots of versions of us..

UFOs, Bigfoot, Ghosts. It's All Real. And here's why....

Related topics
Who Kicked Time Into Overdrive?

Visions, Intuition and Time.

Who am i.............

Scared out of my mind...

Why Weren't We Trapped?

I've left out the soothsayer, alien contact, 2012 and religious links on purpose.
What we actually experience for ourselves is enough to deal with,
without being confused with numerous conflicting prophecies.

Hope this is helpful.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by asala]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Thank you Penny for taking the time to put this together , S&F

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Thanks for putting these all in one place I dont always get to see some of the threads as somedays I'm not on ATS, there are some here I did not get to see so will be reading later.

S&F

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
thanks for putting these together, amazing

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Oh, i thought the thread was going to attempt to explain how to weave the various time-lines back into the 'Norm'

...that's just me though, reading something and interpeting it as something else. Well, have a nice time developing your coverage of the various anomalies in the time-line.

i reckon, there's a growing number of people that are becoming aware of the shifts in time & realities... something i've been troubled with since early kidhood, being schizophrenic and all, then venturing into the area of
shamanic journeys into both the upper and lower world, then having 2 NDEs, one in '72 the other in '97...
so--- my time line distortions are actually valid & is not hallucination or having dyslexia, or scrambled neuro pathways..or brain dysfunctions..OK

thanks

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Nice work, Ive been following a few of the topics you posted.

Much appreciated S & F

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
In my haste I forgot to provide the link to the Andrew D. Basiago video interview stating that 911 was known and that a video was seen decades before 911. I recommend viewing the entire series, but video #9 of 16 is the video that reveals the 911 disclosure.

Enjoy:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I just recently confirmed my first 2 deja vu's. Both having thought of/visioned events before they occured. The first time was a small little moment of me at work envisioning myself working on a particular project (not associated with my job, really) and having a certain thought enter my head. Because I thought it was odd, I decided to remember the vision. Within a week, it happened; exactly how I had imagined/visioned. The next occurrence was a dream a couple nights ago. It was a short one with a situation in which I befriended someone, guy near my age, and shared how we both played with Legos back in the day. Well, what do ya know! The very next day, a new guy shows up at work, unexpectedly for me, and we hit it off and the subject of legos comes up. He brought it up! I was stunned. I began to try and document completed deja vu's before but have had none since (few years now), until just these past 2 weeks.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
great work penny, i was actually telling my girlfriend about these threads and she has been noticing the "shifts" too, and i commented how it would be nice if someone were to compile this stuff - way to go. i noticed some new links i had not seen before, checking now - s&f.

[edit on 3/17/10 by I.C. Weiner]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Thank you everyone, I'm glad I wasn't on my own thinking this was a good idea

reply to post by St Udio

so--- my time line distortions are actually valid & is not hallucination or having dyslexia, or scrambled neuro pathways..or brain dysfunctions..OK

I couldn't agree more, I know having a mental impairment can cause all sorts of weird things but just how much is really happening and not the imagination is the question.

It could very well be that many people that have been diagnosed with mental illness are in fact experiencing a real phenomonon.

PQ

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DeltaCommando5

Thanx for posting, however I believe what you are experiencing is precognition rather than dejavu or timeline shift.

Dejavu is when something happens and you just know that you have lived through it before, not dreamt about it.

A shift on the other hand is when you realize that something is very different to what you remember, eg: you remember going camping with your family to a particular place and everything that happened there, but the family think your nuts because they swear they never went.
(this example is from my daughter who swears exactly that)

Also people who see a world map and swear the lands are not where they remember they were.
(I think thats what started this)

PQ

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PennyQ

Good synopsis of threads Penny, S&F for you.

The subject of time travel has always fascinated me. Not afraid to post about it. I would have to say the only credible and plausible theory about time travel comes from Frank Tipler and his cylinder. Problem with his theory is that you can only travel back to the date you turned on the cylinder.

Yes I'm aware of the many others such as Dr. David Anderson who looks promising but my judgment is still pending on him. He actually discusses the issues of time line manipulation and wants legislation to prevent people from doing so. Again problem is, show us the money, just don't talk about it and if he is for real he would prove time travel is possible first.

If someone has been messing with time lines, my guess is that the majority of us would be none the wiser. Then again it doesn’t mean it hasn't happened either.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by davec0021
reply to post by PennyQ

If someone has been messing with time lines, my guess is that the majority of us would be none the wiser. Then again it doesn’t mean it hasn't happened either.

i wonder if people who "remember things different" or have experienced time warps or dimension shifts all share some common trait - such as psychic abilities - that would explain why we notice it but not many other people do.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It's amazing come back home, turn pc on and find this thread, but probably not an accident. Here is a copy of the U2U I sent just days ago to another ATS member regarding this topic. Read it please :

sent: 16-3-2010 at 00:43
Hello Revolution,

I'm not sure if it was you or someone else who claim Australia was in a different position in the map, well...I found that kind of funny to be honest, untill now.
Today, I found in my job a cuban guy, who was an architect in his country. He claims the shape of Cuba on the maps seems to look smaller now.
I started to believe this timeline shifts could be true, but almost impossible to verify. Big tragical events (man made), could be just attempts to modify the reality, from a group of people with personal interests.
Anyway, we should keep an eye to see if more persons claim the world looks different now.

Wait a minute.....I just read my own post and the date of the U2U doesn't match with my memory. I thought I sent that on March 14 or 15, not 16. The time there doesn't match neither, since I went to sleep about 8 pm.

[edit on 17-3-2010 by Trueman]

[edit on 17-3-2010 by Trueman]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PennyQ

You know I thought I was crazy, I have been having a lot of Deza-vu lately. I actually was just reading a book for class and I realized I knew all the words in that paragraph as if I had already memorized it yesterday. Then later I was reading something else and thought to myself, I just read this yesterday also? What gives?

After thinking about the causes I think well our thermodynamic arrow of time could've been distorted somehow, then I thought CERN.

Could CERN be behind this story? Are the particles that are spinning right now changing the physics of time? What do you guys think?

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by I.C. Weiner

Originally posted by davec0021
reply to post by PennyQ

i wonder if people who "remember things different" or have experienced time warps or dimension shifts all share some common trait - such as psychic abilities - that would explain why we notice it but not many other people do.

Could be IC, or it could be that those who remember differently are some how affected by the timeline shift and I mean on a personal level.

I don't remember things differently but I'm pretty sure this isn't how things are supposed to be. Events have occured that have changed the course of history and it's pretty interesting to think about how things could have been and perhaps should have been.

[edit on 17-3-2010 by davec0021]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Thank you very much for putting all of these threads together.

I'm honestly surprised someone hasn't done it sooner.

The subject is fascinating to me, especially since it seems like more people seem to be experiencing something.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by davec0021

dude some days i wake up and know instinctively that "things are not right" - then i sleep for what seems like 5 minutes and wake up - only to have 3-4hrs. pass, then everything seems "ok"....

i don't know what is going on, but all i know is sometimes things are not right....it's good to have some sane, intelligent, like-minded posters on this thread....the other threads got out of hand....

[edit on 3/17/10 by I.C. Weiner]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Wow, so I'm not crazy....I've been experiencing/thinking about this for a long time and thought I was alone(or at least the only one paying close enough attention). Thanks for the post and please keep it up!

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
First of all, I am just "a kid," so feel free to skip over this if you decide I may just be out for attention.

In what must have been February, I felt something almost indescribable as I sat at my desk in class. It just felt like my body had had what should have been a shock, yet it seemed far away.

Me being bored in said class, I pondered over what I felt happen, and what it felt like to me has some slight connections with timelines.

Mainly, I had this odd feeling that somehow a "me" from the future had tried to travel into "me" of the pasts consciousness, but "future me" failed somehow, and thus died. I even quipped to my friend beside me that I now believe that if I am offered a chance to travel into my past, I would refuse, on the grounds that "I" would die (again, it was a boring class). They just looked at me funny...

Again, this is not an attention grab, just an odd feeling, and millions of people have odd feelings each day. Still, just thought I'd post.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join