It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii to pass anti birther law

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Found this interesting tidbit for all you Obama birthers out there and personally i find it curious how this effects his promise of transparency blog.taragana.com... 914/

[edit on 17-3-2010 by zeroeffect]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
And the cover up continues.....

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

the state would pass a law punishing repetitive requests for open records

Thats much easier then, say, RELEASING THE RECORD TO PUT THIS WHOLE FIASCO TO REST! What are you afraid of Barry? Personally I don't care about the BC, I want to see the records from Occidental College.

-E-

[edit on 17-3-2010 by MysterE]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
If I had a dollar for everytime The Long Legged Mack Daddyy (with 2 y's for a double dose of WTF are you doing) lied, I could pay off the National debt, pull us out of wars in Afganistan and Iraq, shut down secret prisons, stop torture, respect state rights, not hire lobbyists for my cabinet, built mag lev trains and thorium based nuclear reactors, etc. etc.

[edit on 17-3-2010 by wylee]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
This just sums it up

Nobody at the hearing questioned the fact that the president was born in Hawaii.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Hmmmmmm... So let me get this straight. HI is going to pass a bill that allows them to ignore something that they've been ignoring for a year and half? So, what's the news? Both state and federal governments have been ignoring their constituents for decades. I guess it is becoming important enough to actually codify that they can ignore you. Go figure...

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Is this the Hawaiian legislature's way of brown-nosing the administration? MORE FEDERAL FUNDS FOR HAWAII MR. PRESIDENT!! LOOKIT AT HOW WE HELPED YOU!
We did just have a tsunami, $80 billion in disaster releif sounds about right.
We haven't had a LAWFULLY elected president in the US since 1996. How the bleep do they get away with this?

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Nothing much more to say than..
Go Figure.

new topics

top topics

join