It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Prediction Experiment: Asking the Cosmos During Meditation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Yeah, I'm just now seeing this.

I was going through profiles of different members who's posts I've liked (something I do on occassion when none of the threads I'm following have much activity and none of the newd posts interest me) and ran across this.

It gave me the chills and then reading through your posts in this thread, I found myself thinking, "did I write this and not remeber it?"

You've certainly tuned your inner radio and have found the dial that allows for reception of differing frequencies.

You turn your awareness inward and if you can center yourself just so, there is the sense of a turning up through the top of your head and our inner eye begins to perceive the moire of the lotus which is actually the blending of frequencies of this lower coarse universe with those of the next higher octave resulting in the interference pattern we percieve as this universe.

You are in effect opening your consciousness to being receptive to something which transcends our perceotive barriers a d what passes through from higher to lower is more likely to be distorted than is information passed from lower to higjer due to the vastly more complex web of conscisousness which exists at higher vibrational frequencies.

Capice?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

J&C, thanks, I have always enjoyed your posts, so I am flattered that you would check out my profile.

I know there's a lot of people here who think I am totally off my rocker, and they're probably right!

But I find your description of what happened with this intriguing. We can always come up with more words to describe this process, but the great thing is, we ALWAYS have "NOTHING" as the universal basis to return to when words, those nasty things, veer us too far off course. And even one word as a descriptor, takes us so far off course that as long as we keep using them we will never see the plain and simple truth.

When I do this, I get a slight headache behind my forehead area. Never figured that one out, but I suspect it may have to do with opening things in my mind that with a lifetime of wordly habit, have become nearly sealed shut.

And yes I said "wordly" as in habit of thinking and using words.
edit on Thu Feb 2nd 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Yes, how to explain the wordless with words?

A conundrum facing poets, writers, mystics, theologians, the mad, and so many others throughout history.

It is a state that exists without one trying to reach for it for sometimes the act of wishing it to be sets up the walls which prevent you from entering it's presence.

The headaches are possibly due to your extremely strong desire to shed the lifetime mental habits of perception enforced reality and the internal conflict this raises due to the small self's fear of the higher Selfs existence.

It takes great effort for the lower self to loosen it's clinging grip on what we conceive of as reality. The higher Self knows this state as true and underlying any lower self-imposed limits.

Such internal exercise can have actual physiological symptoms., but then I guess you've figured that one out for yourself.

Thanks for the props! They mean much as you are one of the posters I admire a great deal on a variety of subjects.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Theres a thread over at the other forum (glp) where a guy says he can predict earthquakes using radio equipment, ho predicts them hours in advance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join