It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Prediction Experiment: Asking the Cosmos During Meditation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I read both threads and I am just very impressed. I have never asked for prediction while meditating and don't dream often, but have feelings that wake me from sleep.

Before the '04 quake (this was before I had "woken up" spiritually/mentally) I awoke suddenly from a nightmare I couldn't remember. I felt sick to my stomach and had a feeling something wasn't right. I could't get back to sleep, so I checked the news... It had just hit. I watched the numbers climb into the hundreds of thousands as the day went on and cried! I feel the same today, I just feel so bad for those people. I hope that they can rebuild and grieve in peace.

S/F

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
TA...first time I read this thread of yours.

I keep reading one thread after another coming back to this and, combined with my own premonition last night....I am floored, awed and a bit scared.

I am scared for the West Coast. I still have a VERY strong sense that this is not over. I fear the next few days may be very difficult.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Now this is mind blowing. I guess it is possible to connect.

how long have you been trying this?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
This is really the first and last time I did this specific thing with meditation, so I guess it's been a year. To be honest, I really only use meditation to put me to sleep- because that's how it affects me.

I don't know how or who or what downloaded that info to me. When you have a blank mind, there is no such thing as who, what or how. There is just:

That's right. Empty space. It's almost as if you have to establish this space, this clearance of the mind first, maintain it for a while to strengthen the connection- and only then quickly and with purpose allow the thought that you had planned to ask before entering this state- to now enter your mind.

Personally I don't think you need any books, videos, or instruction. If anything to me that just complicates the matter. Why put more words in the way of what you are trying to achieve? For me the opposite is true. The less words, the better. And you will have a lifetime of typical "thinking" habit to undue to be able to even come close.

Thinking words is a habit. And for this purpose, a real bad one that will impede you every step of the way until you have maintained a blank mind for a while. So how long is a while? Several minutes maybe? I don't know.

It is hard. Very hard. At least for me.

And oh, there will be no "next" prediction, so sorry to disappoint. In fact I think "prediction" may not be the right word. I really don't think there is one- "prediction" was just used as term so I could get across a vague idea of what is occurring when you do this.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Okay...it would be easy to confuse 17 and 11. One year ahead of time at that.
I think that this prediction combined with JK's... Is perfect.

Well alright then.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

Well, it still isn't March 17th yet. And with the way things are going on that fault in Japan, it's anybody's guess what can happen next. That subduction zone shows us repeatedly that activity can die down to smaller quakes, and then all of a sudden increase in magnitude. Check the thread in my sig for updates on the quakes themselves.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Not to be a party pooper but I have to ask questions as a skeptic, I notice this thread was posted on march 17th.. so uh isnt it a bit more than a coincidence that march 17th poped in your head when you asked for a date? I mean if youre blanking your mind then just taking the first thing that pops into your head when you think of the word "date" its pretty normal for it to be todays date perhaps followed by your bday or something. So isnt it more likely march 17th poped in your head because it was that days date rather than some prophecy? As for japan, thats also the first word that pops into my head when i think of "earthquake", second would be california. So maybe just an unfortunate coincidence. Anyways, any comment on the predicted date being the same date you posted this?
edit on 13-3-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Dude that is so awesome.

You got the general location correct and the timeline within a week. Astounding!!

If you want to know a little secret, that's the same process I use generally to determine information I have no way of knowing as well.

The universe is essentially similar to a unimaginably huge set of Dominoes, and thus chain reactions occur from every point of reference.

I don't really meditate or anything like that, but I remain "open" to what possibilities or conjectures may come forward through speculative deliberation.

So yes, although it may not seem that way on the surface, I am indeed using similar methodology to unravel the mysteries of our cosmos. I have never attempted such a prediction before, but you sir have done this much justice and I applaud your efforts.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4
As for japan, thats also the first word that pops into my head when i think of "earthquake", second would be california. So maybe just an unfortunate coincidence.

Really? That's not what pops into my head.

I think of Indonesia, Chile, and Pakistan.

I wonder why that is?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Well I forgot to mention, that the question was "when the NEXT 8+ would occur and where." I instinctively knew that if it wasn't last March, it would likely be this March, if it was going to be the NEXT 8+ on planet Earth. It could have occurred in any number of other places, and at any other time.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The funny part is that I saw a piece of the news with a scientist from USGS and he also indicated the same as they have been monitoring the hot spots around the world and provide certain predictions based on the data. You dont happen to work for USGS do you?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Kind of spooky.
Several predictions of a mega quake between the 13th (yesterday---didn't happen) and the 31st of March.
Most of these predictions have been around for a few months, and the vast majority of them give the West coast U.S. as the location.
Most of them give the San Andreas as the center, but a few notable ones give it as the Seattle general area.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Well today is March 17th, and I pray to God nothing happens. But with the quakes now on the southern junction, potentially threatening Japan again, could today be the day for the Great Tokai earthquake, long predicted, prepared for and expected for generations by the Japanese? Man I hope not. This whole ordeal with this thread was spooky enough!
edit on Thu Mar 17th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Meditation is supposed to be refreshing, readings are draining, so I would guess that your crossing the fine line, between the two without intending too.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
WOW! a prediction that came true!

Off topic but can someone point me to good sites for meditation tutorials etc. i'm new to the spiritual things and have always wanted to meditate, thanks

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Mmmmm....everyone?

I actually find it difficult to drop into a meditative state without falling asleep,so I started listening to binaural frequencies,hoping it would help-it did-I think.....my problem is that I now seem to get bombarded with faint visions(i.e. not very convincing)of really bad mega-events all over the place.

So my problem is-am I imagining it?
I certainly don't wish to see the things I*may*have seen come true,but if they don't,then I'm in an embarrassing position.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Really remarkable!

I have a sincere question, what did the voice sound like?
Male or female, or did it sound like a thought of your own?
I asked once some questions in a similar way, I didn't like the answers, but so far it has come true.
It's too personal to share with you, but those answers are part of the reason I'm a "tin foil hat".

Let me say this, all these predictions about judgment day will come true in a way that most of you won't expect.
Tuesday I have to be in court, the verdict will either be a confirmation for that or a victory for the truth. My senses tell me that the lies will win once again, but not for long anymore.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
I have a sincere question, what did the voice sound like?
Male or female, or did it sound like a thought of your own?

More like the same "voice" that always talks to you in your head. A thought. An idea. The same voice that you shut off in order to achieve the "connected" or "in tune" state of mind.

Almost like a radio tunes in different frequencies. I think there is a universal frequency that doesn't use words at all, and in order to "connect" you must lose them completely for a period.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I

Am

Floored

Dude, I don't even know what to say here.

I understand each and every word you've said and the ones you haven't. Quieting the mind to this degree is difficult, but can be acheived and the still small voice you hear at the eye of the storm is the one that comes from within and carries and induced knowledge that is more a realization of what is already there rather than the uncovering of something new.

Much respect.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

Heh, you just now seeing this? How did you even find this thread, anyway? I just recently put it in my profile to keep track of it after another member u2u'd saying they wanted to do a story on it at another site. Never saw the story or ever heard anything more about it from them, so I have no idea...

I was sort of wondering why more people didn't ever reply... I guess they all just think it was a lucky guess. And it could have been, I don't know. But out of all the things I have ever posted here, this is the one that every time I see the thread pop up, some kind of indescribable, spooky feeling rises up in me almost as if to say: "Remember."

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join