It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dream next terror attack with details

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Okay...Today I had a important dream, I feel it. When I started writing it on my block-notes and telling about it to my mother I fel the strongest feeling of deja-vu, like I already did all of this before...

Okay, next attack will be in the month of November 2010 or 2011...

I was in a library and I started to hear the thoughts of 2 policemen, they were also discussing what they would have done next...

Okay, I know who will do this terror attack in Usa...Women...

Yeah, will be planned only by woman, possibly kamikaze, or with explosive weapons and devices...

I know also where the attack will be planned...

There will be a city in California that will make trouble, there will be riots prior to the attack and than there will be those crazy women.

Its possibly a consequence of civil war, and the attack will work, with a million worst damage than on 9/11.

I think the terror attack will be in Washington DC or New York. There will be a gigantic explosion, that will be seen from kilometers. I've seen a entire city damaged by fire until it was melt.

Than the 2 policemen were discussing a text message on something like 5 am with " Come here to give help " from another policeman, with date in March, something between March 21-24, most probably 2011.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

7for in (A)one hour such great wealth has been laid (B)waste!' And (C)every shipmaster and every passenger and sailor, and as many as make their living by the sea, (D)stood at a distance, 18and were (E)crying out as they (F)saw the smoke of her burning, saying, '(G)What city is like (H)the great city?' 19"And they threw (I)dust on their heads and were crying out, weeping and mourning, saying, '(J)Woe, woe, the great city, in which all who had ships at sea (K)became rich by her wealth, for in (L)one hour she has been laid (M)waste!'

Revelations 18:17-19

I hope you aren't right about this.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
November or March??? And in the dream/vision could you tell if this explosion might have been nuclear?

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
The March event was another thing...

The date for next terror attack is most probably November 4 2010 or November 17 2010. My dreams often become real after 7 months exactly.

The attack will be in the style of February 18 one. It will be most likely nuclear. The explosion will be seen everywhere for kilometers.

The city will be melt away.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Sounds like a group of Radical Feminists will stage a False-Flag that convinces people that all men need to be locked in cages for the safety of all women & children everywhere.

[edit on 17/3/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I'm fond of astrology...I checked up charts and the most likely date is November 17 2010...

Moon and Mars aspect makes the women more like fighters and there are other aspects with Saturn and Uranus and Pluto that indicate damage to buildings, loss of people and feeling of exclusion and internal desperation.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
november 2011...dark knight. anyone remember him?

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

......bat man?

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

7for in (A)one hour such great wealth has been laid (B)waste!' And (C)every shipmaster and every passenger and sailor, and as many as make their living by the sea, (D)stood at a distance, 18and were (E)crying out as they (F)saw the smoke of her burning, saying, '(G)What city is like (H)the great city?' 19"And they threw (I)dust on their heads and were crying out, weeping and mourning, saying, '(J)Woe, woe, the great city, in which all who had ships at sea (K)became rich by her wealth, for in (L)one hour she has been laid (M)waste!'

Revelations 18:17-19

I hope you aren't right about this.

ExPost,
This scripture is referring to the fall of religions, not a physical country. Religious alliances are huge---this is where all the great wealth can be found. Religions have more money than any government. The Vatican has more money than God!

The Illuminati themselves have helped to set in motion the fall of religions. Even though corporate religions have been the footsoldiers and the breadwinners who have supported the elite masonic uplines, it is time to dissolve religions and re-invent them. At least, I think that's the plan. Many of these religions have dissolved their denominational names and have regrouped with interfaith alliances. Now they have renamed themselves and hide under "green" corporate umbrellas.

The great wealth laying waste will be corporate religion. There will be a lot of empty churches---some are fantastic architectural structures. Many industries have made a lot of dishonest money on religions. Publishing companies that have propagated the lies; religious holidays have always brought in business to many many companies. (Cadbury works all year just to be ready for one holiday. Easter supports the company for the whole year.)

If it weren't for corporate religion, many industries could never push their products to achieve such great wealth. Many religious occassions include weddings, funerals, coronations, baptisms, holidays, somber observances, etc. Almost every retailer and merchant makes money because of religion. Grocery stores, clothing stores, advertising agencies, candy manufacturers, television specials and their advertisers, movie industry (how many Hollywood end-of-the-world (based on religious prophecies??) movies, florists, musicians, artisans, candle companies, card companies, jewelers, billboards, travel industry, ....you name it. They all rake in big money for any religious based occassion.

These are the shipmasters, the sailors, and the passengers who make their money "by the sea". The "sea" is a metaphor for the masses of people. Is it any wonder that our court systems are based on 'maritime law'? WE are the sea.

Those who have depended on religion for their wealth will be the ones standing at a distance and mourning their losses.

"Crying out at the smoke of her burning"....that is corporate religion and all her tongue-wagging liars who used it to mislead and control people. (The "smoke of the great furnace" mentioned in Rev. 9 depicts the religious institutions)

"The Great City" is the network of the corporate religious empire.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SlapBassist531

nope....
search bar bro....
have fun, it's a big ol can of worms.....

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
D4rk Kn1ght's confession thread all about the ....whatever.

He's missed his March 2009 deadline - wonder if he'll miss his Oct 28th 2011 one too (I know he will).

-m0r

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

what do you mean?

he missed his march 2009 deadline?

all he said was that he was leaving civilization at that time.

sorry it's off topic but the original thread is closed...

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
at least i have a year and a half not to worry about it

top topics

join