It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog has Kittens for Lunch (incredible video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
well there was that female lion that tryed caring for a gizel twice .
sad to say the babon will die as did the gezels .
every one saying dogs and cats are so different tahts not true.
there both meat eaters and other then hunting meathed
but gezels and babons are totaly different then meat eaters and not milk compatibal not even able to ners

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
OH MY GOD SO CUUUUUUUUTE

But what's up with the leopard and the baboon? why would it care at all? was it fattening the baby up? Does it have some idea of the need for ecobalance? or is it really what the video said -- mothering instinct?

Here's the full vid showing the leopard and the baboon:

The lepoard never eats the baby but, it passes away from the cold of the night without it's mother to warm it.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Love it! I will be forwarding this to friends and family.
We need to spread a little goodness when we can!

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Great video!

This reminds me when my mother's doberman got 9 puppies, and our old cat with her motherly instincts stepped in as a reserve mum to keep order and watch over the puppies when the dog wanted to stretch her legs and go outside for a while.

It was damn cool to see them work as a team in that way!

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
great video, these are the kinds of things i love most about youtube. Moments like this prove that animals have emotions (i can't believe some people think that they don't!).

Also i love these videos because it helps turn people into animal lovers, who in turn want to keep this planet safe and clean to help save the animals.

I designed this poster from a Jane Goodall quote, i feel this is very true. You have to understand what is going on, followed by caring about what is happening. Once you UNDERSTAND and CARE you can begin to HELP the animals and planet! photo of the chimpanzees by me:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/da678e57acd60e42.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I was terrified when I read the thread title, but I loved the video. Animals are amazing! We could learn so much from them S&F

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Ahem.

I am not a troll and YOU people are absolutely inept at handling the responsibility of the 'Flag' button.

What is this doing on the homepage? This is a conspiracy site.

This is not america's funniest home videos.
This is not a youtube channel.
This isn't facebook.

There are literally dozens of stories that are more worthy of attention. We have riots in Israel, we have bunker buster weapons moving close to Iran for some reason, we have a strange standoff between China and the US, we have Greece in turmoil, we have.. we have.. oh dear lord god...

Come on. We need to get ourselves together in times like this and focus on collaboration of important information and events. We don't need to showcase our A.D.D. and forget what the purpose of this site is. If we can no longer come here to get great news and insight into news/events from abroad, where else are we going to go? Point me there, and I hope to god they don't post videos of cute puppies there.

This is like straight out of the southpark episode where everyone is huffing paint and watching dogs wearing hats on tv.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
awww that movie made me happy ^_^

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by patmac

I would have to agree with you Patmac. Few times I have posted threads that are of great interest....I thought. But I guess I should start posting cute cuddly animals doing cute things as news now...

This is just sad. *sighs*

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
That leopard reminded me of "The Hand That Rocks the Cradle!" I think she just really wanted a baby. Animals are so cute. That has to put a smile on anyones face.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by patmac
There are literally dozens of stories that are more worthy of attention.
We have riots in Israel,
we have bunker buster weapons moving close to Iran for some reason,
we have a strange standoff between China and the US,
we have Greece in turmoil,
we have..
we have.. oh dear lord god...

While I understand where you are coming from, all the subjects you've mentioned that are "worthy of attention" are all, AHEM,
...BAD NEWS!

What's wrong with having a little good news every once in a great while?

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
To the posters saying this isn't ATS news worthy, you're right. Which is why this is in BTS and I think it's very appropriate here. Why does everything have to be doom and gloom?

Edited for my horrible grammer

[edit on 17-3-2010 by Wondering302]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cjcord

It is not ideal, and it is not all the same. But if it means something as opposed to nothing, then something is ideal.

And some can be poor replacements for others. The closest to humans is goat, not cow. Even then, it is not a full replacement for human milk.

Breast milk is amazing, its consistency and content can even change from one feed to the next, depending on need.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
The thread title scared me at first then I thought of how my dog once nursed a kitten, so must be that. Happy that it was! My dog fully took care of the kitten as if it was one of her pups. He was happy to have a mom again(lost mom cat at 2 and a half weeks).
Fastinating to see how the animal kingdom shares and helps out.

And how is this relevent people are asking? Because with all of the problems in the world, therein lies hope and community even if we have to see it from a more primitive( and cuddly) view.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by dreamingawake]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
That was great! Animals are much more than possessions or companions, they are teachers. And one important lesson is to love and care for each other, even though we are different.

Dog nurses Fawn back to Health

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The Way you had this thread sounded like "dog eats Kitten." I was going to reply with the story of my dog, named Baby, "which is now dead," who discovered a feral cat's litter under our trailer. She hate's cats so much, she ate them. And Since there is no room to go under our house, we couldn't do much about it.

Sorry for a bad story, but it just doesn't always work that way.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sirbikesalot06

You're right. It doesn't always work that way. And I thought the same thing about the title. I was going to tell the story of when my dog, Cara, came across a litter of baby bunnies. Not a happy ending. Except for Cara, of course.

[edit on 3/21/2010 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Check out this story! A huge farm dog who recently had a litter adopts a tiny baby piglet. The pictures are amazing!

Dog adopts Piglet

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join