It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog has Kittens for Lunch (incredible video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Dog has Kittens for Lunch

www.youtube.com...

Animal lovers enjoy!....life is so fragile.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Lol... Interesting how animals interact with each other, human still have alot to learn from them!

Great video!

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Can't deny those motherly instincts.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
OH MY GOD SO CUUUUUUUUTE

But what's up with the leopard and the baboon? why would it care at all? was it fattening the baby up? Does it have some idea of the need for ecobalance? or is it really what the video said -- mothering instinct?

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how cute, I feel all fuzzy and warm inside!!!!
I never saw anything like that before!!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

(incredible video)

I concur, Great Thread!! S&F

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

While it's not common, it's not unheard of... Humans can learn a lot from animals if they watch them.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
This is adorable and heartwarming. It shows how deep instincts run sometimes. Thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
that is the sweetest clip ever! Makes you all warm and fuzzy inside! I don't know how some people can harm animals, look at them!

Although, i must admit, from the title of this thread i thought it was a dog EATING kittens, so it wasn't until i read the comments that i clicked to watch the video ;p. Misleading - in the GOOD way! S&F for cuteness.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by ldyserenity

While it's not common, it's not unheard of... Humans can learn a lot from animals if they watch them.

Jeah, because we humans, would just let someone else's baby die.

It's humans that first saved the kitties.

We don't have to learn this behavior from animals, since we already behave like that, generally.

The only reason we find this behavior so cute, is because it reminds us of our own human behavior.

But what a cute dog, man I love dogs.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Great thread, although I was a little disturbed at first, by the title, I though a dog was going to eat kittens, good thing it was not so

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Great video indeed.

there isn't a more comforting sound than the spinning of a cat.

/end of cat propaganda message.

[edit on 17-3-2010 by Grey Magic]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
But what's up with the leopard and the baboon? why would it care at all? was it fattening the baby up? Does it have some idea of the need for ecobalance? or is it really what the video said -- mothering instinct?

dunno, but it's something a lot of people should take notice of. A "wild" predator has better decorum than 95% of the people I know.

It ate, accomplished gratification of need and wasted not with possibly regret mixed in as well.

wow.

b

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Regardless of what anyone says or thinks, I believe that like us humans, animals have real feelings and this video shows them in action. It just seems that society as a whole deems animals as just that- a animal with little to no feelings or emotions like we show.

btw, very cute !!

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Yeah why don`t you change the thread title? Oh I see, you knew violence would attract more comers. Well unfortunately I cannot watch this type of video from my ENV3 Phone. I actually came to gripe at the OP for posting something like, well, a video of a dog having kittens for lunch... instead, I would infer from the other posters that what actually appears in the video is a dog having kittens OVER for lunch. Anyway what I really came to say is what is that poster talking about with "spinning cats"? Do I need to gripe at you too? No just kidding but what do you mean by spinning cats? I`m sorry I guess I`m getting to old in my years. Is this a reference to what some people might refer to as "purring"? If so, I heartily agree! When I stay at my grammas, sometimes her cats(one of them) will come and sit on my chest and purr and nuzzle. And my aunts cat does kinda the same but will nibble at your ears while sitting on your chest and purring. I can`t explain but both experiences were like therapy, I felt happier than I had in a long time and wish we could have a cat in our apartment...i am also a great lover of dogs and they make me happy too. Maybe I should get a "therapy" pet. This one lady I knew had a dog and she could take him anywhere and nobody could do anything about it. And she wasn`t blind or anything, it was a therapy dog to make her feel happy. We should all be assigned one of these along with our drivers license. Just cause it seems like thats when all the stress starts(insurance, tickets, accidents, titles and registrations and keeping the car in good shape, gas money, court appearances, judges, fines, seatbelts, etc, etc.).

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
How funny, when I was young someone dropped off two kittens on our doorstep. We took them in and our dog breast fed them! We asked the vet if it was ok and she said yes. After a while we couldn't ween the kitties off the dog. The cats grew to be FAT, and extremely lovable!

Guess no one told them they were supposed to hate each other

-E-

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
Dog has Kittens for Lunch

www.youtube.com...

Animal lovers enjoy!....life is so fragile.

LMAO!!!

"Understanding it will take scientists many more years"...wow, you can't make that stuff up.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Fantastic post.

This is one of the reasons why I love animals so much. Their innate ability to just "connect" with other living things and the life around them, whereas we humans seem to be so determined to detach from it and surround ourselves with useless trinkets as a means of surrogacy.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Awesome link! Animals really have their priorities right.

Thanx for sharing.

Rev

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
This is fascinating as I was not aware that the milk of other species would be compatible. I guess it's all pretty much the same all around though. I wonder if the nutritional value and immune boosters react the same way though. I also wonder if this changes the behaviors of the babies when they get older as well- like, when they are weaned off do they go back to acting as themselves? Would the mother leopard one day have this baby baboon as prey? And will the baby baboon lose all fear of natural predators such as other big cats?

Very very fascinating post, thank you.

[edit on 17-3-2010 by cjcord]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join