It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Middle Class Struggles for Survival - ABC News

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
I still do not understand why they could not have given the money to the pay off the mortgages. The banks would have still got the money. If it had to be paid back, why not offer it to everyone at 0% interest? The banks would have still got the money.

That was a nice video - it is nice to see someone in the media that actually cares.

It is not only about money but it also about control. We are being controlled very heavily right now. The Gov. can raise our stress levels daily if they want by playing with our stability. They control us by fear of what is to come.

I just hope that we start seeing some changes that help the common American family sooner than later. These are the people that own the country, not the elite, and not the government. It is time the country starts working for us again and not the other way around!

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
ha the middle class

thats just an excuse for people who never work hard enough to reach the top tier of society.

i hope they drowned in their own misery for trying to live off the rich by not getting phds or goign to law or medical school now they want the rest of america to foot the bill because they never worked hard enough?

Im tired of paying for these lowlives to try and crawl up the rungs of the social ladder in a last ditch attempt to destroy the american way of life. I say good riddance and we should put all these types in middle america, at least lets preserve the coasts

Well it doesnt much matter anymore, its a moot point, so why bother worrying about it, just live each day to its fullest! enjoy the world around you and the people in it.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by tigpoppa]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Wow that has to be the most ignorant, ridiculous thing I have ever heard. I bet you are on welfare, food stamps, and disability, and the middle class is supporting you. You trying to act like an elitist when you are the bottom of the barrel seems like the only logical reason for such a response. Otherwise I can't imagine anyone with half a brain saying what you just said.

I went to Umass for 4 years and have a BA in Marketing and I could NEVER think the way you do and sleep at night. Let me guess according to you a BA isn't good enough either? You now need a PHD in America to be considered a contributor according to you?

You sir are a sad joke.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join