It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"CNN Rips Obama Administration A New One!"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by PowerSlave
Exactly!

I am absolutely shocked by this video. Perhaps I have missed something in the last year. But this guy along with everyone else on CNN was knee deep in gush for Obama and team Demo.

It was this obvious lopsided afair that finally had me swear off MSM for good.

Maybe the game has changed, perhaps TPTB have begun a new phase that includes the tear down of the current admin. Experiment over?

A snowballs chance in hell...... is what I would have said to anyone who would have told me these words would come out of Cafferty's mouth a year and a half ago.

Is the end nigh?

Well like I've said, who knows what CNN (as a whole) is thinking, and when I say as a whole - I mean whatever the person dictating what they can and cannot do , is thinking. There may be other reasons for allowing these outbursts but people just need to do their own research and they'll be fine, anyone who just starts reading about whats really going on in reality more in depth will inevitably find truth.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
S&F for the video.

I hope America wakes up, and realizes the same type of people pushing this, are the same type of vermin that create third world banana republic dictatorships.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
That's why CNN is the best news station run by the US media.

Halleluja, excellent, S&F from me for sure.

Hopefully more in the media will speak out.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
That's why CNN is the best news station run by the US media.

I definitely wouldn't go as far as saying that... or anything near that. I agree these little outbursts of truth are a good thing for people to see, but CNN is not to be trusted overall. I just wanted to clarify this for everyone - DO NOT TRUST THE MSM!

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The thing is, is the media going to give the next republican president as much of a hard time as everyone is giving Obama? That's the question.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Whole lotta rippin' goin' on!

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
yea.. and i didn't even watch this segment since their both in bed..LOL.. it goes like this behind the scenes....

CNN: "How did you like that segment Mr.President? We wanted to make something that would bring our ratings up a bit, and chose you to 'hammer' so in 3 weeks from now we"ll make you shine again when you plan your trip ..

OBAMA: "nice that was awesome guys!! Thx that'll get the public snapped back into shape a bit more..and reinstall some credibility for you guys at CNN ...you guys rock! Can't wait to see the next one.. we'll talk again.. "

CNN: kk...keep us posted plz. We don't want to miss that opportunity you know.

no star or flag .. weak for no real news..

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
edited

[edit on 18-3-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
This honestly made me nearly as happy as when Terrence Cody blocked that field goal against the Vols. Key word is nearly.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by ventian]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter

However you have to wonder what the people who voted for Pelosi were thinking. I hope voters remember being lied to repeatedly and stop voting for these officials.

But you have to remember, those same voters who were lied to and cheated, voted her in again. MOST people choose to remain ignorant, deceived and manipulated. Sheeple. And you misspelled her name, it is P-I-G-L-O-S-I!
You/we are in the vast minority, because we are not sheeple, we are going in kicking and screaming...It is RARE that enough people wake up to take action. Perhaps the Tea Partys are indicating that America has awoken. I hope we did not lose the Cold War.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

That has to be one of the greatest rants I have seen out of CNN against our untouchable president to date. Very nicely done. I'm sure many WILL remember that crap come midterms.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Before I would get too excited about CNN tellin' it like it is - I sit here and remember how Dennis Kucinich was virtually completely left out of the Media while running for President in 2004 and 2008. I also remember how the Head Honchos at the AARP came up with some baloney criteria so they could then say that Dennis Kucinich did not qualify to participate in the National televised Presidential candidate debate on healthcare in 2008. (And Dennis was, in fact, NOT in that debate) Was this reporter on CNN outraged then? Did he speak out on camera at that time and say that what the AARP did was nothing short of fascism? Dennis would have been the ONLY candidate supporting a NOT for PROFIT healthcare system for our country.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
wow, CNN rips a democratic president, hmmm
maybe the PTB are republican and are pissed
that Obama is closing them out of the process.
If this had been Bush (Republican) u would not
have seen it. And just maybe the only way
Obama can get this bill passed is to bypass
the PTB or the business as usual crooked
republicans. This is called Republican
strong arming through the media they control.
I'll even go so far as to make a bet that this
reporter is a registered Republican.
That strong arming maybe also the reason why
Kucinich changed his vote.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SusanForKucinich
* * * Dennis [Kucinich] would have been the ONLY candidate supporting a NOT for PROFIT healthcare system for our country.

The profit motive is the fundamental flaw in the U.S. health insurance system. That motive is diametrically opposed to the goal of providing quality health care to those who need it.

Kudos to Cafferty for boldly saying it like it is.

[edit on 3/18/2010 by dubiousone]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
"Whats with these people, they talk and talk about revolution, we blatantly abuse their basic rights and yet they still do nothing!"

"We have created the need now we just use the msm, provide a bit of persuasive psychology, show them that others share the same views and aren't afraid to boldly voice it. When the people attempt to mimic the actions of these controlled figureheads (which they always do) then we will respond."

Is this guy Jack serious? He had never done anything but gush over Obama, he used to stuff Obama down his viewers throats on a daily basis. So he really didn't mean all he said? Maybe the First Lady told him they would never have a future together.

We need to keep an eye on this trend see where it wants to take us. Make sure you aren't the only one streaking the quad.

Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Thank you Highlyoriginal !! Great post, and hope his message was seen by all with video capability. I have already emailed my Reps. in my state regarding impeachment, so I hope they will actually start the process soon.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I agree with him in the video... except so far as he kind of implies that voters should keep this in mind when November elections come. Which essentially amounts to- "Democrats are pissing me off, I'm a mindless centrist fence-sitter, so I'm gonna stomp my feet and vote Republican!!"

Cafferty should know DAMN WELL that electing Republicans would be TEN TIMES WORSE than Democrats. Anybody with half a brain has seen the results of what Republicans actually do and while Democrats are lying sacks of crap or ineffectual at the least, the Republicans are like the Democrats evil twin... they are definitely NOT a sound alternative to Dems.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoHierarchy
I agree with him in the video... except so far as he kind of implies that voters should keep this in mind when November elections come. Which essentially amounts to- "Democrats are pissing me off, I'm a mindless centrist fence-sitter, so I'm gonna stomp my feet and vote Republican!!"

Cafferty should know DAMN WELL that electing Republicans would be TEN TIMES WORSE than Democrats. Anybody with half a brain has seen the results of what Republicans actually do and while Democrats are lying sacks of crap or ineffectual at the least, the Republicans are like the Democrats evil twin... they are definitely NOT a sound alternative to Dems.

Could you point out exactly how it would be ten times worse?

I really do not see any difference between the two parties except presentation and delivery.

Bush started two wars and Obama has escalated them.
Yes both.

Obama can say whatever he wishes to say, but they are all lies.
Big fat bold faced lies.

Here are his four best.

1) I am closing Guantanamo (yeah right)
2) I am restoring Habeas Corpus (did he decide that before or after he voted to reauthorize BOTH patriot acts)
3) I am bringing the soldiers home from Iraq (Suuuuure he will. Wasn't that supposed to happen 6 months ago)
4) I am not George Bush (that was the worst lie of them all)

We have more private contractors and army personnel in BOTH wars now that Obama has taken office.

Bush spent our country into a recession and Obama is making darn sure that we stay there.

How are the two parties different exactly?

One takes less money from Goldman Sachs than the other?

[edit on 3/19/2010 by Josephus23]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
yea.. and i didn't even watch this segment since their both in bed..LOL.. it goes like this behind the scenes....

CNN: "How did you like that segment Mr.President? We wanted to make something that would bring our ratings up a bit, and chose you to 'hammer' so in 3 weeks from now we"ll make you shine again when you plan your trip ..

OBAMA: "nice that was awesome guys!! Thx that'll get the public snapped back into shape a bit more..and reinstall some credibility for you guys at CNN ...you guys rock! Can't wait to see the next one.. we'll talk again.. "

CNN: kk...keep us posted plz. We don't want to miss that opportunity you know.

no star or flag .. weak for no real news..

Such a true comment.

Star for you.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23

Originally posted by NoHierarchy

Could you point out exactly how it would be ten times worse?

I really do not see any difference between the two parties except presentation and delivery.

Bush started two wars and Obama has escalated them.
Yes both.

Obama can say whatever he wishes to say, but they are all lies.
Big fat bold faced lies.

Here are his four best.

1) I am closing Guantanamo (yeah right)
2) I am restoring Habeas Corpus (did he decide that before or after he voted to reauthorize BOTH patriot acts)
3) I am bringing the soldiers home from Iraq (Suuuuure he will. Wasn't that supposed to happen 6 months ago)
4) I am not George Bush (that was the worst lie of them all)

We have more private contractors and army personnel in BOTH wars now that Obama has taken office.

Bush spent our country into a recession and Obama is making darn sure that we stay there.

How are the two parties different exactly?

One takes less money from Goldman Sachs than the other?

[edit on 3/19/2010 by Josephus23]

I never said I fully supported Obama. I merely said that Republicans are the greater evil and should be avoided at all costs.

Trust me, if I thought Republicans were better than Democrats, I'd say so. But ultimately the two-party system, as you've said, is stale. Both parties are essentially beholden to corporate lobbyists, even if they don't want to be. I'm sure many in the legislature are just as frustrated about lobbying power and the state of things as we are. However, they also must play the game, and the game is a severely tainted one. Tainted by what though? It's quite obvious- special interests, most notably- corporate/banking interests which hold the most money, power, sway, and impact on the economy and our way of life. The problem is, our way of life is based on a sort of manic imperialism, sometimes hard, sometimes soft, definitely modern, but definitely existing. We are the new Rome, we are essentially the fourth Reich and we've succeeded in many ways. I can't say whether there was a grand conspiracy behind it.

I know the nature of our civilization and imperialist dominance is par for the course, since the dawn of nation-states 10,000 years ago, man has started to dominate the environment and his fellow man. And that brings us to today... we are in an exponential hyper-amplified version of past versions of our civilization- exponentially more power, population, resource consumption, environmental destruction, oppression, and warfare. Now, I'm somewhat digressing... but it really all ties in, we must understand the systemic causes of the failures of our society and to do that we must trace the history of our civilization to its roots and its inception. When you do this, it becomes quite obvious why things are so #ed up right now- it's nothing new within our civilization... but it IS new in the grand scheme of homo sapiens and especially the rest of the lifeforms on this planet.

The point of that was to show you somewhat where I'm coming from in my understanding of the world. And from where I'm standing, I see two parties which are pissing everybody in the country off. Though, when I look at Republicans and have learned of all the hypocrisy, blatant religious stupidity, xenophobia, suspicion of science and "intelligentsia", disregard for the environment as "hippie bullsh*t", being both pro-Christ and pro-war (contradiction), the rash of poorly cloaked quasi-bigotry against blacks/immigrants/gays, the overwhelming support by Republicans (more so than Democrats) of police-state measures, the dismantling of the constitution/civil liberties, and support for greedy corporatism/fascism, and a concerning fascination with warfare and dominance over weaker nations. I'm NOT saying Democrats are immune from all this, but I see these alarming things far more prevalently in the GOP and this is why I will NEVER support the GOP. I barely support the Dems because I do see many of them who are intelligent and compassionate enough to get what's going on and want to change things, but they just never seem to get the damn job done and end up compromising every time and just stagnating smugly in their milquetoast (far from radical) "solutions". I'm sure there are decent conservatives, Ron Paul being one of them, Barry Goldwater as another legendary figure. But if I am to decide between the parties, from everything I've learned (and I've been critical of both sides) the Republicans take the cake on lies, propaganda, and general political evil.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by NoHierarchy]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join