"CNN Rips Obama Administration A New One!"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+66 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

"CNN.... yes that is Right CNN Rips the Obama administration a NEW ONE!"

I just stumbled across this video, and since it was just uploaded onto youtube I'm assuming it hasn't been posted yet. I did search ATS, so forgive me if it's been posted.

I'm surprised someone on CNN actually is willing to speak like this... If only more people would this world would be a much better place. Everyone needs to speak their minds, this is supposed to be a country of FREE SPEECH! But we all know that is being taken away from us

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
MAN!!!! He said it all S&F

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Wed Mar 17 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Gouzze

Jack is pissed. I don't blame him.
When the puppets in the media start biting the hand that feeds, you have to
wonder how this madness will play out. People are not taking this.
Gouzze, your avatar says it all...

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

Yeah it seems more videos like this are showing up; more slip ups of anger and such are coming out more frequently. I hope it continues, and I hope it continues to excel at great speeds!

We can dream, right? Or is that illegal now too?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Way to go, Jack! Tell it like it is.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

Yeah it seems more videos like this are showing up; more slip ups of anger and such are coming out more frequently. I hope it continues, and I hope it continues to excel at great speeds!

We can dream, right? Or is that illegal now too?

I too hope for more of this. It excites me. I cant help but watch and say, "yeah you tell that s.o.b."!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't believe dreaming is illegal however, I would expect it to be taxable in the next year or so.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Yes, and I think either wed. or thursday. Obama is doing an interview with FOX news... So that should be interesting...hmmm

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
No, this is atypical Obama Politics. Make promises, lie, cheat and do not give a second thought about what the public thinks. I hope that CNN knows what it is doing, or they may end up on the list by the federal adminstration.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
They need to post that video on ALL main stream media news outlets!!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I can be somewhat of a cynic at times so I apologize if my remarks sound cynical but it's hard for me to be honest and make it sound all nice and such when it's not.

CNN ripping Obama is indeed a new one on me. While I never would have thought that CNN would do such a thing, I also think that times are so hard for everyone and especially the media giants like CNN that I believe what we are seeing is an attempt to sound hip, cool, sound like the masses. Try to appear in touch with the masses. CNN is trying to appear as if truth and obvious logic actually matters again.

I say again because most have come to a point that the media is inconsequential and is not believed in anything they say. Too many people believe and rightly so that the media giants are nothing but propaganda mouth pieces for the federal government and the sitting regime in power.

This recent CNN move away from business as usual for what is usual for the media giants is causing a move away from the norm and appears to me to be a poor attempt to appear as if CNN really reports again and that they report on tough issues again that will of course rub someone wrong in the White House like Rahm Emanuel or even Obama himself. We already know this.

There was a time in history past when CNN was the most respected and the most investigative news agency on the planet. The White House use to watch CNN to learn what was going on in the world. They were really good at reporting the world news but those days are over. They know it and so do we. I cant blame the public for turning off the media giants for what they can find more truthfully on the internet, but I have to say that they brought it upon themselves.

I wouldn't put it past other media giants to attempt the same, but I for one will never forget just how much the giant media companies let America down when we needed truth and real investigative reporting, they gave us lies, deception and propaganda so far removed from the truth that the public finally got fed up with the lies and deceitful, arrogant attitude coming from those that once were the pillars of truth, justice and telling it like it is.

Times do change and I guess the media could too, but they have a long road to walk before I will ever trust anything they say or do or try to report on.

What we could have seen is a rouge CNN report that was done while someone was on vacation and some eager beaver got away with airing something that probably would have been denied had perhaps not everyone in corporate executive level been out on some seminar or convention or vacation perhaps. Could have even been on sick leave or maybe someone got terminated and the authority to deny has been subverted. Oh well, either it was a mistake or it was an attempt to do something needed and "NEW."

Time will tell. Let's hope that it's a true return to real reporting regardless of who it might make go, "wee wee wee" that made me mad, get a hold of CNN and let me talk to........ This is the President, I want you to cease any coverage on .......for National Security Reasons. Get the picture?

Anyway, thanks for the posting. I feel better now but the jury is still out on whether CNN is for real or just joshing us again.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I gave an extra star for this thread.
It's nice to see someone in the media stating it like it is for once. We have liars and dictators in this country. We need regime change here.
Great thread and video.

However you have to wonder what the people who voted for Pelosi were thinking. I hope voters remember being lied to repeatedly and stop voting for these officials.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

I completely agree with you. However, these types of things in the main stream media, will still make people question the government. I don't care if their is an ulterior motive behind CNN doing such things as shown in the OP, because it will allow people who are still 'asleep' to question things and go start researching things on their own. Is that not a good thing?

I'm not saying you disagree with that, I'm just speaking generally.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
John Cafferty has been highly critical of Obama and most of all the politicians in Washington and he hasn't been shy about talking about it. The guy reads emails and messages from his blogs on television everyday. He gets the mood of the country more than many others.

He's also a big Ron Paul guy and basically begged him to run in 2012 a few weeks ago.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Jack is indeed plain spoken and hard hitting. He's on XM radio's CNN channel
every day saying un-complimentary things about anyone who comes to his
mind. The video at the top of this thread is pretty typical of the guy, as is
his CNN blog @ caffertyfile.blogs.cnn.com... .

-cwm

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Am I dreaming?

Has the MSM finally got some real cajones?

An attempt by the liars within our federal government and Obama’s arrogant administration to illegally pass a deceitful health-care bill could be the last straw. We may have finally reached that critical mass, of lies.

This could be it, America’s actual wakeup call.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by seasoul]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seasoul

This stuff has been happening for a while. If you take a look above someone posted how this all could be apart of tptb plan... but like I said in my response - any sort of bashing against the government will make people wonder, and make them research. If that video got 1 person to look up 'corrupt US government' then I'm happy

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Just a thought... We all know everything is staged, so if Jack is saying this it is probably safe to presume there is an underlying reason apart from the fact that Obama lied, then lied again, then lied some more... ad infinitum. In recent history, no MSM source has every told the truth when it counts.

Now, he mentions the election coming up, was that steering? As in, hey all you wankers, vote the existing a-holes out so we can have some honest decent politicians in? Personally, I don't think so, years of PTB planning says otherwise.

Could it be that firing the Cobras only opens the door to Tree Vipers? Could all the representatives running in this up and coming election already be "bought men" in the service of the global banksters? Or is the entire thing a reverse psychology ploy? It's pretty screwed up!

Hopefully, the CEO of Google will bring the Bilderberger "Play Book" back and publish it in Google Books ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Cafferty often speaks his mind without regard to the consequences.

One year ago, this would've marked the end of his "service" on CNN, as happened to Beck. Today, he may be able to stick around a while.

I would not be surprised, though, to see him leave after the House and Administration have some time to pressure CNN for not toeing the line.

s&f4u

jw

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

I’ve been living off the main-stream-media grid for decades now. So in that respect I am behind the times. My only source of main-stream-news are embedded videos like these on ATS, otherwise I boycott their rhetoric.

If in fact though this is part of a strategy by TPTB to coerce the American people into violent revolution or civil war by openly shocking them with the truth, I sense it will only backfire.

The silent network of passive resistance is now far more aware and widespread than TPTB realizes. I don’t believe this resistance network is dumb enough to fall into their trap, of violent revolution.

I also don't believe the general public will play into their hands, for the simple reason that they are just to apathetic, for violent revolution.

Just like with 911, I see TPTB's deceitful plans ultimately being exposed and inevitably ricocheting. When the American people finally lose faith in their leaders, the federal government will end up collapsing onto itself, under the weight of its own lies.

[edit on 17-3-2010 by seasoul]

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join