It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pineal Gland - DMT - DNA - Tetrahedron

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

The pineal is a superconducting resonator. Ananda claims it potentiates DNA as a multidimensional transducer of holographic projection, through hadron toroids, and is implicated in staying youthful. 5meo'___' & '___' act on the T-RNA messengers which carry out the protein synthesis for the DNA, or the rebuilding of our our body image and organs. Melatonin is exclusively made in the pineal gland, comprised of the same Tryptophane base materials as Pinoline. Melatonin induces mitosis. It does this, by sending a small electrical signal up the double helix of the DNA, which instigates an 8 HZ proton signal that enables the hydrogen bonds to the stair steps, to zip open, and the DNA can replicate.

The human Pineal gland not only produces the neuro-hormone Melatonin, one of the body's most potent antioxidents, but the revolutionary Pinoline, 6-methoxy-tetra-dydro-beta carboline, or 6-MeO-THBC. Pinoline is superior to Melatonin in aiding DNA replication. Pinoline can make superconductive elements within the body. It encourages cell division by resonating with the very pulse of life - 8 cycles per second - the pulse DNA uses to replicate. This 8 Hz resonance was measured in healers by Andrea Puharich in the late 1970s.

photonichuman.50megs.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Hunter S. Thompson describes his experience after eating a human pineal gland in "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas". I don't recommend it. It has to be fresh anyway.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
why cant I find much scientific research on the pineal gland? how come so many people are unaware that it even exists?

[edit on 24-7-2010 by knightsofcydonia]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
why cant I find much scientific research on the pineal gland? how come so many people are unaware that it even exists?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I find this very interesting and will be following this S&F. I would love to get a chance at least once in my life to experience '___' it is said to be a life changing experience

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Smack

I believe that it's the adrenal gland he eats in F&L in Las Vegas. Pure adrenalin will give you a rush rather than a stimulating out of body experience.

To find out more on the pineal gland I think there is some info on tinwiki if jot there are many threads here about it.
I think that it is very mysterious, the minds eye, I am sure there is
Much research but but I cant find much.
'___' is well worth looking into though. (the substance released at birth and death through the pineal gland).

Edit sorry just searched and it seems he munched the pineal gland too! Havnt read the book or seen the film in years.

[edit on 25/7/2010 by LestatG]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
The frequencies are fascinating, there is an excellent thread here somewhere regarding meditation and how monks chant to awake and resonate the pineal gland for religious and personal 'journeys'.
Thanks OP some useful info here, can't see the video at present. Can you give a brief description please?
Many thanks

Peace and good vibes to the pineal gland !!

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
with the completion of the "Human Genome Project" back in 2001, science has made up its mind that it knows everything that there is to know on the subject of macromolecular bioinformatics. as a biotechnology undergraduate, this is very frustrating to witness.

the only question worth answering in science, in general and in my opinion, is the function of the mind/body link. it is surprising to me that this is not the sole focus of every scientifically inclined person. even more surprising that it is often the subject of ridicule.

this is EXACTLY the type of information that i am searching for on the internet. i know that there surely must be people doing this type of research in a legitimate fashion, but it is often so difficult to get connected to it.

this is the type of research i would eventually like to be doing. the article in the OP, and the ensuing link-chase, have been very very useful to me! thanks OP!!

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

That's some interesting work your doing there. If you ever get the research done, please post it here!

Edit - is the pineal gland a taboo subject in your field? I mean do your fellows frown upon it or just don't think it's interesting enough for credible research?

[edit on 25/7/2010 by LestatG]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I wrote an essay about the all seeing eye, third eye, pineal gland, mind's eye, eye of providence, whatever you want to call it.. Researching sacred geometry always brought me back to the third eye, and even now I still feel like I have a lot to learn about it. A good start is to begin having your own experiences meditating on the third eye. There are loads of free resources online that can make this easier to do, youtube is a good start.

As for the essay: circularuniverse.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The pineal gland actually contains rods and cones just like in the eye.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by knightsofcydonia

Im no expert but the pineal gland is supposedly to be involved with enlightenment and getting to the next level therefore tptb do not encourage research into it as only they shall be Gods,fluoride calcifys and destroys the pineal gland this is why some conspiracy theorists suggest why water for the masses is fluoridated.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Bahb3

What does Tetrahedron have to do with this thread, sorry but I missed the connection, I seem to of missed it.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
thx for the thread, i didnt know the peneal gland was a superconductor, some info for you folks,

the better a material is at being a super conducter the more aligned the atoms and molecular structure of the material is, the best superconducter would have atoms in perfect straight lines, offering zero resistance to electricity, fascinating to think that our bodys created a gland with well ordered atoms, such fine work.

btw i always heard from science that the third eye is the frontal lobe, literaly right on the forehead,

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

the idea of the pineal as a "third eye", or otherwise transcendence inducing organ, would get scoffed at for sure. its funny to watch all the eyes in the room roll when i start talking about the function of DNA as a bio-photonic-driven quantum resonance mind/body communication medium.

so for sure, unless i can mask my aims under a shroud of already accepted bio-mechanical pathways, i may as well not bring it up at all.

what i really enjoy about the research presented in the OP's link is that it is describing in a very detailed way the cascading signaling pathways that are involved. molecular biologists are just crazy about this idea....in their minds this is the only way that things work: one molecule bumping into another causing a conformational change which eventually ends up as a genetic transcription of this or that gene (depending on the original sensory input).

the OP essay, then, is stating that the pineal gland is actually sensing information from the environment and causing a cascade of signaling molecules that turn on or off the transcription of other molecules.

i will repeat for you (in my own words) the really interesting statement from the OP:

Pinoline, as a metabolite of melatonin (and thus created exclusively by the pineal), intercalates the DNA molecule. to intercalate means that it surrounds the DNA and saturates it inside of the major helix groove. the DNA and Pinoline form a matrix which is electromagnetically resonant at 8Hz. 8 Hz just so happens to be the same frequency that the Earth's atmosphere has resonance (schumann). this resonance acts as a symphonic-type conductor of gene transcription and overall DNA replication. IMO, this sounds very plausible.

there is currently a major blockage in the scientific community as to HOW HOW HOW in the HELL does DNA perform functions of LIVING?! it becomes very difficult for people to explain the living impulses of organic molecules, rather than simply describing them mechanically like dumb gears in a dumb clock. currently, no-one no-where can answer this question.

but if it could be shown that a pinoline DNA matrix has a resonance that indeed directs the process of self-replication, and that it is linked to the resonance of the Earth.....that would be totally mindblowing and pivotal, scientifically.

the mind-body link is the holy freakin grail.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Fantastic post thanks, good luck to you in your research. It fills me with hope that people like yourselves are endeavouring for answers.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
There are literally no words to describe how profound and amazing the experience really is. I have been moved to tears of pure joy muttering thank you at the most beautiful things I've EVER seen, and other times rocking in absolute fear at the most terrifying things one could imagine just hoping and praying for it to end. I've been lucky enough to try it more than once, but I've had to travel 2 hours to do it with a Shaman in the mountains each time, and even the worst of them have been worth the drive. Every mile. Its therapy for the mind at the most deepest level.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
This subject is ripe with potential for some amazing new information and ideas. It borders on being barely comprehensible to many of us, I am sure, as it is not something most of us delve into on any regular basis.

But I am hooked! I look forward to more from those of you in the know. Please lets keep this thread alive.

thanks, wayno

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Smack

You cant just eat it and get a trip, your body breaks it down way to fast and it would do nothing, it works in the tea's because there's something to help the '___' actually get into the bloodstream and not get broken down so fast into nothing. Plus I read that book and saw the movie and I sure don't remember anything about him eating a human pineal gland or even doing '___' in that matter... Not in fear an loathing.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
'___' has to be taken orally in a tea with an MAOI to have the desired effects. Careful with the MAOI though, too much and you can have some serious ramifications from Serotonin toxicity.

On a side note, and this may be wishful thinking, does anyone in this thread know if '___' performs a "jumpstart" on the ascension process? Specifics I'm looking for range from development of some form of ESP, whether it'd be something as simple as being able to self hypnotize, astrally project, or further along that line of thinking? And no, I don't mean in a single instance of use. Enlightenment takes time. I'm just wondering how much '___' use factors in to easing or accelerating the transition, and if there has been any type of good study someone may have an account of.
edit on 3-2-2012 by Noxanonymous because: Reworded to attempt to better conform to the T&C agreement.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join