It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On gaining mental telepathy...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
If we, as a people, were to gain mental telepathy (projection and reception) would our standards of beauty change much? Not that there is a clear standard today. I mean we could say a petite blonde. But for some it is a redhead, etc. In the past, being a bit zaftig was all the rage. As was untanned skin.

But if we could see the hidden thoughts of everyone. The inner desires, crazy ideals, and the goofier things we generally hide what is it that people would be most attracted to as a whole?

Creativity? Intellect? Humor?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Good question!

I think it would be what attracts us to each other IF we received the mental communications before we saw the person. Otherwise it would be like it is now. I'm attracted to my husband more for his personality than his looks, even though he is very handsome. So what would be the difference?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

Well I'm not sure if you're read for the truth. Telepathy comes from the same power that give females climaxes -- the internal climax is from the vagus nerve activated by electromagnetic energy and the same brain electromagnetic energy, transduced by the pineal gland, creates telepathy. Good luck grasshopper.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
The inner desires, crazy ideals, and the goofier things we generally hide what is it that people would be most attracted to as a whole?

Creativity? Intellect? Humor?

Telepathy is so much more than just imagery... it is also sound and feelings. Suppose one could transfer a feeling of divinity to another, of peace and safety, those are the things most attractive to people.

[edit on 17/3/2010 by Dragonfly79]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
it is very wrong to know what another is thinking or seeing, it is killing truth as an objective reality and subjective living

the perspective of another is always unconsciously refered to inner relation with the concept source existant other
now that conception must be free to the abstraction of truth conception, which is a higher conception to source one

so to answer you i would say that, for sure there is no attraction at all when you see a perspective of another mind, because you see it more physically of the source that you know, and since you cant see in truth you would kill him as a living true as well as the truth being source

and the only thing you would see there is you outside the truth happy with your misconceptions of yourself life

in truth true people communication would be doing objectively almost same thing but from each one position, by doing same thing in depth each one could see the sensitivity tones of others but objectively and accentuate on it some life if it is appreciated

in truth moves and ends are always objective, there is no thoughts process what is subjective is simply the actions orders geniunly from truth awareness by being true conscious living

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
to understand what is truth is to understand nothing too

truth is the positive certainty out of void since it is progressing and more

so conscious or awareness of that positive absolute is the definition of true existence, since you have then as aware to act as true of your awareness, so doing the dead like while absolutely living progressing and more

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel
reply to post by Ahabstar

Well I'm not sure if you're read for the truth. Telepathy comes from the same power that give females climaxes -- the internal climax is from the vagus nerve activated by electromagnetic energy and the same brain electromagnetic energy, transduced by the pineal gland, creates telepathy. Good luck grasshopper.

Mmm Im not sure you are ready for the truth lol.

Unless many of the gifted pyschics of history, who experience Telepathy as a MAN dont fit your model. Indeed to be honest your entire outlook on many posts seems to be feamle centered to the extreme, I sense a strong ism lol.

............................................................................................

On the OP question, it's obvious is it not?

"Other Centered" type of predominant thinking.

LOVE

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Who said you have to be female to have female climaxes? haha.

top topics

join