It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo caught in Madrid, Spain March 15th 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Guy catches what appears to be a light ship. i know i know might be a hoax save me the drama. But good to look at and decide. oh and if you can't comment a comment that actually helps to what it is. Do me and everyone a favor and don't comment at all

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 16-3-2010 by blaws572]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by blaws572

Hit the youtube button and copy the last portion of the video link in it AqpFRf00rBA

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

you mean after the youtube.com and the slashes in the embed link. thats where i start posting it in the youtube button thread??

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

After the equal sign on the youtube video link. That is the portion you copy and past for embedding on ATS

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Pretty bad UFO if you ask me. Looks like a plane to me with bad spanish rap. If you look at that youtubers uploaded videos, he is kinda like seeingufospa in spain and he adds bad music to all his videos.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Dont look like a ufo to me. I agree with the above most likely a plane..

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This looks like the start of another glorious stupid light thread to me. Maybe this one is somehow better because it has awesome Spanish rap music. However I cant get my gangsta on because I don't understand what they are saying.

Dont front yo.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
There's no way that's a plane, planes don't look like that. Occam's razor people, it's obviously a star ship hovering and doing reconnaissance. Did the military attempt to shoot it out of the sky? Seeing as this could easily be a Reptilian ship I wouldn't take any chances. We need to bury these lizards before they bury us.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by alexander_delta

Minus the "glorious" part though

Wouldn't it be cool though if someone invented a camera that could do awesome zoom shots at nighttime

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

G'day blaws572

Thank you for the YT vid of the planes.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
This looks a great deal like the later videos of the ufos seen over Lake Erie recently. Here's a video link... the one that resembles it is at 53 seconds.

www.youtube.com...

I don't quite know what to think of the man who took these videos, but the resemblance is interesting.

[edit on 17-3-2010 by sockmonkeywrench]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
edit for accidental double post

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Pretty bad UFO if you ask me. Looks like a plane to me with bad spanish rap. If you look at that youtubers uploaded videos, he is kinda like seeingufospa in spain and he adds bad music to all his videos.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by zaiger]

What a mediocre debunker you are zaiger,

Ok, let's attack the subject. I came across another 'UFO video over Madrid' floating around on the youtube, which impressed me at first.

This video was also posted by enakidu, the same who posted the video in this thread, so I went to his account and checked it out. As zaiger mentioned, enakidu has I don't know how many UFO films online supposedly taken by himself, some which are apparently just airplanes and things that can be explained with a bit of effort. I found no indication that enakidu was interested in CGI and saw no obvious tampering with his clips, but there are a lot of clips to look through before I can say that with any degree of certainty.

Back to the video. What impressed me was the consistency in the light display of the 'object', 4 aligned lights, which would change if a plane flew by us from right to left. It didn't in the video, and from the lights only nothing allows it to be identified as a plane (red an green wing lights, white tail lights, etc).

The object is moving in possible airplane speed, and since it lowers itself while going from right to left, it looks like it's coming in for a (classic airplane) landing.
But, we're very close to the city if not right on top of it in this clip. Who would fly a plane that low over Madrid?

Knowing that Madrid's airport is pretty close to the city, I checked and found it to be at a distance of 12 km (8 miles), a distance that could be rubbed out with a tele-optic zoom aimed towards the city.

I extracted this image from enakidu's film, thinking that the two 'towers' could probably be identified.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca1b0e543c90.png[/atsimg]

Sure enough, while viewing skyline photos of the Madrid airport, I found the 'control tower' shape I was looking for:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9aeb68d1db7d.jpg[/atsimg]

My guess is that the two match, and that we're pretty close by the airport, which of course does not lend credit to enakidu's UFO claims. But who knows, we have take each footage piece by piece and analyze it. UFOs have been known to appear around airports, and the danger is of course that we fall into a simplistic debunker reasoning like "it's close to an airport so it's probably just a plane".

new topics

top topics

join