It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Railway MISTAKENLY Announces Train Explosion, 102 Dead

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
What I want to know is what is with all these excersises as of late?

Obama in Australia. The CNN cyber war. The Georgian news station that announced war had begun with Russia. This story. There are more I rmember reading as well that I can't recall off the top of my head as well.

It is certainly becoming a tad strange. Are they trying to tell us something? Are all these excersices being done to prepare us for real world scenarios in the immediate future? Hopefully not.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Wait, how did an internal error lead to this? This is more than a little suspicious. By internal error do they mean human error, was a person to blame for leaking a hoaxed story or did this person manage to leak a true story and then get silenced?

All in all very weird..

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Reueters France have it here...iREUTERS FRANCE
They say it happened around 8am GMT.
The first reports from the fire department said 102 dead and 380 wounded.
"An explosion of unknown origin happened today on train 1234 close to Macon.All victims where taken to the hospital at Macon" said th report.

"It was an error made by a preview page in an informatics system we use in case of crisis. We regulaly run crisis exercises and the page is part of the execise" said a spokesperson. "It wasnt an act of piracy" she added.

[edit on 17-3-2010 by andy1972]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
If you were familiar with SNCF you would find the incident hilarious. You know how the TV runs those emergency broadcast network drills? It's as if someone popped in the tape that said: "This is NOT a test...." Someone had too much wine the night before and not enough coffee in the morning. They did what they were supposed to do in the drill... but hit "enter."

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
It could have been some internal recently terminated employee perhaps on his last day and decides to get even with "The man". The article did state that no hacker was involved and from all indications, it looks like a internal personnel issue that, well as they say just happened. He's gone, never to get a good recommendation ever ever. Let's move on. However; should an accident occur with those exact numbers, then one would have to immediately ask "how can anyone predict the exact number of dead and injured? See the problem here? Wrap your brain around that thought for a moment.

I get it, but if you don't, I wont hold it against anyone. It boggles my mind to think that in order to know that a certain accident was going to occur you would either have to be part of a plan to create such an accident or not. If you're not part of a group that is trying to create the accident then you must be a precognitive type person but in this case with all the data and such it could also be someone from the future with knowledge of an event for a date that has yet to occur or that was canceled at the last moment.

If, as I stated earlier, this accident manifests itself, then the exact body count is a key clue to knowing that it was not an act of terrorism, unless it was done by those from the future. Of course it would still be terrorism but of a different type. In fact, I don't know what it would be called except a time crime. Oh well, I'm sure I got someones attention with this remark, but as they say, "we all have one."

Thanks for the posting but I am going to mark this one as a follow up and something to keep a heads up for accidents that might fit this false story. I mean, you never know with so much time crime being committed these days you just never know anymore.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Yes it is strange that these mistakes keep getting made all round the world through mainstream media, heres a crazy theory, remember this guy

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The NSA is able to see approximately 27 hours 42 minutes and 33 seconds into the future of the world. This is done through a satellite. The satellite is able to take images of earth, a selected number of video and audio broadcasts (the majority of it is news) routed to the satellite by communications on the ground up, to roughly 27 hours before it happens. As every second goes by it is slowly gaining the ability to see further into the future

So if controlled mainstream media is getting early leads from the inside it would be a real bummer for them if the timline changed by intervention by who or what im not sure.

Ive long thought if not this tech spoken about in the thread they do have some way of peering forwards I just didnt know the media moguls would cut a deal, Ill spread your propaganda you give me all the hot leads so I can have my reporters there before it even goes down type thing

[edit on 17-3-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Well, if this is the 3rd time, it definitely isn't a mistake. The French probably have been planning this and something may have gone "wrong." What's disturbing is that they are becoming more and more frequent.

This just proves, in my opinion, of another vile conspiracy of the governments. Wanting to kill the innocent? Damn them.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
It's really odd how many false reports have happened in the past couple of days. Are they trying to desensitize or confuse us? Are they testing the public reaction to see if it's good enough or controllable? I doubt the elite would be stupid enough to do anything on St Patrick's Day.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Did you notice the number of the train? 1234 Press departments take part in emergency drills and for sure they have some pre-made statements. In case of real accident they just use draft and change names/numbers. Mechanism of "internal error" - how such draft ended up on official http server - is for further discussion.

[edit on 17-3-2010 by zeddissad]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
this is all really creepy and you guys aren't helping

can someone please list all the fake reports? i've only heard of this, and the georgia hoax.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

this is very strange . . .

eerily reminds me of The Mothman Prophecies.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

PARIS — France's railway operator says an "internal error" caused it to post a false statement on its Web site saying a train explosion had killed 102 people. The announcement on SNCF's home page described an "explosion of unknown origin" on train number 1234 near the town of Macon on a Paris-Dijon line. It cited early estimates "of 102 killed and 380 injured."

I really think this is weird, but part of me wants to believe half of this was a pre-made template of some sort. I mean look at it... "train number 1234" - that doesn't strike anyone as odd? 1234?

However, nonetheless these 'false flag' false flags (ha!) are really odd, and kind of scary. The 1234 thing seems like it may be some sort of 'template' but then they have "102 kill and 380 injured" - that is a bit messed up don't you think? Why would you have a death toll on a template though? I mean like I said, I have to repeat it again, train 1234 sounds like a joke, but joking about human lives is not funny at all. If it was indeed a template is should have been something like "train 1234 exploded with 0 deaths and 0 injuries" or something like that, wouldn't you think?

I don't know what to make of all this... I'm bewildered.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Don't be surprised if magically they say it was "hackers" and that the internet needs a Cyber Police to prevent these "mistakes", and then they censor the internet.

Don't be surprised...

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

I hope this is one of your little predictions so that I can rest easy at night knowing that it'll never come to pass.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Alright. I don't disagree with this being an odd circumstance. But those who automatically assume we're being lied to, then automatically jump to the fact that we're being setup? Hogwash.

Occam's Razor anybody? Isn't it much harder to believe that these numbers were in place as a "planned catastrophe," than to believe it was an accident? Even if the crash was "staged," they would have NO way to predict the death to injury ratio. That's just pure nonsense. Unless this is being staged by those "government agents who are traveling into the future to rearrange the past," your claims have absolutely no backing.

I don't comprehend information any better than anybody else, but I'm getting incredibly tired of people just tossing up invalid arguments because they refuse to view it from every angle.

THINK before you SPEAK. I'm just sayin'...

Cheers,
Strype

[edit on 17-3-2010 by Strype]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Strype

It's not the singular report that is making people question. If this was just an out-of-the-blue occurrence, plenty of people would be thinking it was a mistake. However, for so many mistakes to be made in such a short period gives credence to it. It could be a coincidence, but then again, it could not, so until more time has passed, it's all up to opinion.

The razor shaves both ways, even if it hurts to go the other way.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
reply to post by Strype

The razor shaves both ways, even if it hurts to go the other way.

Well said; your wit made me smile a bit there, ha.

But in all seriousness, I hope nothing comes out of any of these 'false flag' false flags (as I am going to keep calling them).

However, I have been feeling like something terrible is going to happen very shortly. After the Chile earthquake I thought something again was coming, but just days ago this switched to me feeling like something 'war-like' is going to spring up... don't quote me, I'm just saying...

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Now this is just plain bizarre...

Could these false flags possibly be a distraction to something else that is currently being planned, the media are captured as are the public so that there isnt such strong media attention in some other location??? Just a thought!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Very good find.

Incredible screw up by the French if this was somehow released too soon.

However, why would the conspirators need to release this info at all - at any time? Surely if this was to be a real event , then the media channels would report it live as it happened -- in such a conspiracy there shouldn't even be a mechanism for releasing this info, whether too early, or on time -- the event itself is the release of the info.

Same goes for the BBC report on building 7. I know it looks like a conspiracy, but my question is:

Why would the BBC have had access to intel that the building was going to collapse ?

Why would they need to be giving this info at any time ?

Surely they'd see it collapse and report it - it doesn't help the conspiracy for the BBC to have this info in advance, or to be told by some mystery hare-trigger source....!

The big question for this rail crash: Is this mis-info that has been 'accidently leaked' on purpose ?

These questions need to be answered adequately here, or we can't label this as valid evidence, or even a clue, of conspiracy. However, there is something odd here - my guess is that this is indeed leaked info or mis-info - the question is, which ?

It could be that secretly someone high up doesn't agree with this 'False Flag agenda'....

Alternatively, it could be by parties wishing to stir false flag conspiracy rumors, which certainly appears to be working, but who might those parties be?

[edited for missing word]

[edit on 17-3-2010 by McGinty]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Perhaps there is an ally within the deepest darkest corners of the controlled media who is spoiling the party - by letting the cat out of the bag at inopportune moments.

Or what about a wealthy mischievous benefactor - like the John Hurt character in Contact - having a bit of fun with his power hungry adversaries?

Hey if it's good enough for Hollywood it's good enough for ATS

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join