It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that orgonite does NOT block EMF, but creates it.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I agree with Allisone.

It was also my understanding that Orgonite converts, not blocks energy.

It's possible the Orgonite is absorbing EMF's your device is not picking up and is converting them to other frequencies.

Again, you need a box to quarantine your orgonite and device.

It's also possible the orgonite is receiving energy from the device itself.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
You know what I think it really is?

I think the EMF is being created by the movement of "ElectroSensor" device.

That ElectroSensor has a small pick-up coil on the tip of it (that is how it works). All you need then is a very slightly magnetic material to move past the coil and that will create electricity inside the "ElectroSensor".

I think the orgonite or one of the metals inside of it is slightly magnetic, and it is creating the EMF in the sensor coil itself.

Watching the videos closely I can see that the hand holding the ElectroSensor is shaking and moving every time there is a reading. If you can get the same reading without touching or moving the orgonite or the Electrosensor, then you might have EMF from the orgonite. If you don't get a reading, then the EMF was being created by the movement of the Electrosensor next to a magnetic material.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

With this meter I am not able to do that, you have to be pushing the button down for it to work. There are other meters you can buy that you just turn on, they cost about twice as much as this one did. My hand shakes when I do that I have a neuromuscular condition, getting old sucks.

This was not my purpose for the meter, just something that crossed my mind, and I checked it and saw this to my surprise. Not gonna rush out and buy another meter, but maybe someone else here has one and they can try it.

Another thing that may mean something may not, this pendant use to be on
a necklace. My dog got it and chewed it off the chain. There is a small hole from the dogs tooth on the pendant and that is where I get the strongest reading, on the top where the hole is.

I have no idea why or what it means . I just thought it interesting that I was
getting any EMF of this thing at all,lol

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
You should try to tape the button on, or jam it with something so it stays on.

I really think the EMF is being created by the movement. I'm sure if you waved the orgonite side to side in front of the sensor, the faster you wave your hand the higher the reading you will get.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
hmm, that might work, let me see if I can find the duct tape. That stuff is good for everything,lol

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Tried that and you are correct. Mystery solved. It only worked when I was moving the sensor or the organite. When I sat them both still, there was nothing.

Thank you

so much for my discovery, but I learned something today,lol

Ama

[edit on 17-3-2010 by amatrine]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
But hey, think of it like this; There is still lots of EMF out there and its still free even if it doesn't come from your rock.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hi there,
I don't wish to be rude,but anyone who has stated that Orgonite/Ergonite blocks EMF (Btw, it's Electro Motive Force) is either lying or plain ignorant.
Orgonite/Ergonite acts as a passive 'filter' to the the multitude of imbalanced frequencies which bombard our poor little minds and bodies 24/7. It is these frequencies which in high doses (i.e. in cities, near power lines etc) 'can' cause insomnia and many other unpleasant side-effects from I.B.S. (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) to tumours and cancers.
I have been experimenting with this technology for a few years now, and can 100% confirm to you that it has transformed both my physical and mental health, mainly through allowing me to sleep very deeply (for the first time since childhood) and allowing my mind a little 'space' within which to remain calmer, whilst keeping my mental focus. The metals attract (but cannot hold) imbalanced electromagnetic frequencies and by the time these frequencies pass through the crystals and exit the device, they are are, in effect, 'neutralised'.
Your little pendant seems too small for most people to be able to actually 'feel' it's effects, but I can imagine that in an urban environment it would help to remain focused.
Why not try making a Holy Hand Grenade? Leave it in or near your house and see how well you sleep. In this modern world, almost all of us could do with more deep sleep.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
[

Originally posted by amatrine
I do want to add, I did a reading on the computer with no orgonite around, and with it around. The computer EMF readings were the same either way. It did not reduce what the meter read what so ever.

With or without orgonite around, the computer emits the same amount of EMF. The orgonite does not make technology emit less EMF. It converts EMF.

edit on 31-1-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: amatrine

I agree on the late comment and i assume you have done research by then but if not... The resin in orgonite shrinks during the curing process, permanently squeezing the quartz crystal inside which creates a well-known piezoelectric effect inside the crystal, meaning its end-points become polarized electrically, this apparently causes it to function more effectively as a positive energy generator

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: passafire4210

I agree on the late comment and i assume you have done research by then but if not... The resin in orgonite shrinks during the curing process, permanently squeezing the quartz crystal inside which creates a well-known piezoelectric effect inside the crystal, meaning its end-points become polarized electrically, this apparently causes it to function more effectively as a positive energy generator

I did not know that!

Thanks for that.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

From the shading around your eyes it looks to me that you are having your energy taken.... The following is a flyer I leave when I recognise people with energy drain.
------------------
Energy Drain

Do you feel tired at the end of the day?

Perhaps you should have a look to see if someone has been inadvertently stealing or taking your energy and vitality.

This is more common than we realise.

It is generally done by people who annoy or irritate you. Or conversely are overly charming and delighted to see you.

A little careful remembering of who you were with on the day’s that you feel exhausted will soon allow you to find the culprit. Once you know who it is you will be able to stop it.
• Do not become emotional in response to these people, happy or angry.
• Avoid too much direct eye contact.
• Above all keep at least 3 feet between you at all times.

It seems that the gentle pleasant people are more likely to be the victims, as much as because they would never consider doing this themselves and so they do not expect others to behave in this manner.

For more information contact us through
[email protected]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join