It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that orgonite does NOT block EMF, but creates it.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
All over the internet people are saying orgonite will block EMF rays. I bought an EMF reader to try this. I have as I suspected, found that not only does it NOT block them, it CREATES them. The good news is this is a free energy. Here is a video of my little experiment.

People sell this stuff all over ebay under false pretense saying it will help you from EMF energy. This is just to show it DOES in
fact create energy, not hocus pocus.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

You placed the orgonite crap next to your mouse and printer to test it and then complain that IT produces energy. Im afraid your testing process is flawed.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
OK, first off, what is EMF? I hope it's not something like WTF

For some reason I can't seem to get youtube to play so I don't know if they explain it in the video but I heard that orgonite can knock out a cell phone tower and bust up chemclouds.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
im confused, why is something to protect from EMF even needed!

spend your money on something more usefull! theirs people who will never see a penny, yet ppl waste money and recorces to protect themselfs from something which is probable, but very unlikely!

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It will work anywhere. Anyone with a EMF device can test this. They only cost 20 bucks on ebay. I can do this anywhere in the house, the orgonite will always put off emf. EMF stands for electromagnetic field. I had it sitting above the computer. The device will not pick up the computer there. You have to be rite next to it for it to pick it up.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by amatrine]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

That was my point of the video . People market this stuff to protect you from EMF, when it in fact creates it. EMF is ok as long as it is not high doses. My microwave is the only thing in the house that puts off dangerous levels, and it is a very old model. My other point was to prove orgonite does in fact produce energy.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
It's actually a given that Orgonite produces an EMF if you have a general understanding of Quartz and it's piezoelectric qualities.

When a Quartz undergoes any sort of mechanical stress it produces an EMF.

That being said; it is safe to assume that the resin holding the Quartz is constantly putting pressure on the Quartz. Hence, the Quartz crystal is constantly producing an EMF.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by Namaste]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Build a faraday cage and put your testing equipment and orgonite inside of the cage. That way you won't have outside interference.

Research Reich's work and at least understand the principle that orgonite is apparently supposed to emulate. The energies the devices work with are not electromagnetic.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I do not need the cage. Take the orgonite out of the picture, and the EMF reader is dead. Bring it back, it lights up. Now, I did put the emf to copper alone, it was dead, and to quartz alone and it was dead. Now, I did not account for the compression of quartz. So now I need to get some resin with just quartz to test that.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I think that the copper around the Quartz act in the same way windings around a coil do. They may increase the output of the EMF.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
There is no way of being sure the metal inside the orgonite is acting as an antennae without isolating it from all outside interference. In order to prove your hypothesis that orgonite is really producing its own field it HAS to be all by itself in an EMF free environment.

Even then the type of detector in the video produces its own EMF. You would probably need a better detector.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Trogdornator

I agree, her experiment was not very scientific.

Although I don't subscribe to the orgonite theory, I have read a lot about it. I don't ever remember reading that it "blocks EMF". Ive only read that it "weakens the EFFECT of EMF radiation". However, I'm sure errors in semantics have spread across the net by now.

If you think about it... if you are getting an EMF reading from it then it is:

A: Creating EMF
or
B: Absorbing and Reflecting EMF

I doubt it is A. If it was A, then it would be an overlooked "free" energy source (not likely).

It is most likely B. If it is B, then I think the object is working as advertised.

If it is absorbing and reflecting EMF, then that means it IS attracting very small amounts of EMF away from your body. Instead of the EMF going to you, it is absorbed into the orgonite, and then emitted back out at a different (lower less harmful) frequency.

It would also mean it IS capable of making EMF transmitters output a fraction less EMF. If you put that thing next to a RF transmitter it would probably interfere with a small portion of the output. Almost like the human body effecting the signal of a FM radio.

She might have just proven herself wrong..

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

But how can it be absorbing it from an area, where there is no detectable levels of emf? If I stand in the middle of my yard, and there is no reading anywhere in my yard, then when I put up the orgonite, I get a reading.

Now, if quartz really does produce emf when compressed this is all mute anyway. I do not have any copper wire, but going to home depot for a home project this weekend, so will see if I can pick up some and test that. Just curiousity. I am by no means a scientist or anything. I have read on this subject, and got an emf reader for something else, and when using it it got the idea to check my orgonite.

Hey, if this was free energy, that would be great. If it turns out to be the organite, then I would like to attempt to see how it would work as a battery.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
O COME ON PPL SHE STUCK that thing RIGHT NEXT TO THE PC MOUSE .
Now WHAT emf was it ACCUTLY PICKING UP . Rember that device picks up emf and a pc mouse runs on emf and she had that thing not half an inch from the pc mouse .
God i thought you guys were good at debonking this stuff
O ps when she first tryed it on her nee IT DIDENT PICK UP ANYTHING

[edit on 16-3-2010 by xxcalbier]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Ok, WHen it was on my knee I did not have the botton pushed rite. I will go now and do the same thing in the middle of my yard, nothing around me. Will take about an hour to upload to youtube though. I am not pulling any one leg.
I am not into being a magician thankyou.

Edited. I just redid it outside, and it is now uploading to youtube.

XL5

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I would LOVE it if a block of quartz under constant unchanging pressure really made a constant voltage, I could start production right now with maybe a $100 startup cost! I could have proof of concept within an hour. It doesn't though.

That meter probably detects magnetic fields. It might detect unchanging magnetic fields (normal magnets AND possibly organite) , if it does, its krap. Its the changing fields that are bad. Aside from wearing a nickle plated copper chainmail bodysuit (fine mesh), your really not gonna get away from electromagnetic radiation if you live near or in the city.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by XL5

Interesting point. Now the reading I get from the orgonite is in a constant state of fluctuation. When I do a reading on the computer or microwave it stops at a certain MG. When on the orgonite, it moves up and down, on and off. Why, I do not know.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

Sorry to inform you but you are putting to much faith in your measuring device.

If you can stand out in a field with your device and not pick anything up then that tells me your device isn't detecting a very wide range of EMF because there is EMF in large quantities all over and in the entire Earth. In fact, there is no place in existence that doesn't have electromagnetic radiation present. All matter itself is full of ( and I believe is made of ) electromagnetic radiation (light).

Radio waves, microwaves, infrared light, visible light, ultra violet light, x-rays, and gamma rays, are ALL electromagnetic radiation. They are ALL the same thing but just a different frequency, and it is EVERYWHERE.

It is very possible that the frequency range on your meter is very small and it is not detecting a wide range of other frequencies. These other frequencies can be absorbed into your orgonite (undetected), and then be "reflected" or "emitted" at a different frequency (detected).

That is how the greenhouse effect works on Earth. Light at one wavelength can enter Earth's atmosphere, but when it is absorbed and reflected by Earth's crust, the wavelength is changed into a wavelength that can't pass through Earth's atmosphere, so it gets trapped. The key is the Earth changing the wavelength.... Your orgonite could be doing the same thing.

Also, you do NOT have a new energy source. The piezoelectric effect only works with constant compression and decompression. You can't just compress it and get a constant stream of energy, you have to decompress and compress over and over to generate any EMF.

If it was true that you can just compress it and get energy, then I am pretty sure everyone would have a huge chunk of piezoelectric material sitting under multi-ton rocks in their backyard. Or maybe even large pieces of piezoelectric material in the depths of the oceans so the constant pressure from the water would light it up.... but none of that exists.

I used piezoelectric material to build my electronic drum set. Every time I hit a drum it compresses the piezoelectric material and creates an electric charge that is then used to turn a transistor on and off which triggers sound effects.

Anyway, here is a guide to buying EMF meters...
www.lessemf.com...

[edit on 16-3-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Ok, here is the second video outside. Did the best I could as it is dark out.
Did not want to use a flashlight and have someone say it is the flashlight.

Anway, I guess I do not know how I would prove that it is putting it out verses taking it from the environment. I do live out in the country, away from
any major civilization. No major power lines or anything near my house.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I do want to add, I did a reading on the computer with no orgonite around, and with it around. The computer EMF readings were the same either way. It did not reduce what the meter read what so ever.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join