It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for websites, that talk about Biophoton treatments.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I am looking for websites, that talk about Biophoton treatments. Some might call this pseudoscience, but I would appreciate if anyone knows any trusted websites.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
You are right about pseudoscience, I noticed "Quackwatch" by Stephen Barrett mentions it.

Wikipedia medical editors regard "Quackwatch" as a "reliable source".

Stephen Barrett is a shady character himself.

He has the audacity to even speak against Colloidal and Ionic Silver, when it is backed by peer reviewed research and used in UK's healthcare in dermatology for advanced burns etc.

I thank you for bringing this up, a new unknown avenue of research to investigate.

If it was used in Stalin's Russia it has peaked my interests.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jjjtir

Stephen Barrett and Quackwatch have been proven to be the shill of all shills when it comes to peddling Big Pharma's "solutions" and condemning any and all alternative medicine (that is anything not pharmaceutical, surgery, or radiation/chemo related).

It's pretty embarrassing actually.

Stephen Barrett the Shill

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

Yeah quantum biophoton doesn't work as a healing technology because it's contextual due to the time-frequency uncertainty principle aka "squeezed light" -- Dr. Fritz-Alfred Popp stresses this point.

This is another way of saying that consciousness heals not biophotons -- we exist within consciousness and it's the complementary opposites of time-frequency eternally creating light.

Check out this piezonuclear ultrasound fusion power plant!!

v3.espacenet.com...

Sitting in full lotus is the same thing -- the frequency of the bone pressure is ultrasound which then creates alchemy -- now proven by science (almost) - it's in top journals at least but not replicated enough. Still no longer yelled down as fraud.

Anyway you just sit in full lotus and you create biophotons through ultrasound fusion energy.

OR practice the small universe exercise at first -- which also relies on the time-frequency uncertainty principle as the complementary opposite resonance of reality. I have a blog on this as well if you have any further questions:

naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

join