It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Globalist Puppet Barack Obama EXPOSED!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This video highlights this so called messiah's flip-flops, broken promises and straight up lies. As a puppet who was hyped up by the controlled mainstream media to be the savior of the world and would solve all existing problems - he has already proven himself to be someone who does not have the best interest of the people, but rather that of Wall Street and the global elite who he obediently serves. It's change you can't believe in.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
OK, What is the conspiracy here? Everyone knows Obama is a puppet.

The youtube video wouldn't play for me but, was there anything in it about the Presidents homosexual affairs? That's always fun to talk about.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by warisover
OK, What is the conspiracy here? Everyone knows Obama is a puppet.

The youtube video wouldn't play for me but, was there anything in it about the Presidents homosexual affairs? That's always fun to talk about.

This is in the NWO section? So I am assuming this is relating to Obama and the New World Order conspiracy?

Thanks for the link OP. Watch Endgame and the Obama Deception if you want a real overload of info on this subject.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
"So called messiah?" Really, who ever called him that? Besides, you know, people trying to make fun of the trust that we foolish democrats put in him.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

As a puppet who was hyped up by the controlled mainstream media to be the savior of the world and would solve all existing problems

I have really only heard opponents of Obama make this claim...not so much his supporters.

oh well.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

As a puppet who was hyped up by the controlled mainstream media to be the savior of the world and would solve all existing problems

I have really only heard opponents of Obama make this claim...not so much his supporters.

oh well.

Why would his supporters speak negatively of him? Why would they out him? I am sure most Obama supporters don't even search for anything other than what information they are told. Doesn't that make sense?

top topics

join