It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The link between Reptillians And hell

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Thats just to shut anyone up about doubting any reptile link with hell.

Back to an eye opener from moses himself.

www.sacred-texts.com...

I seriously ask you to read this.

It is more holy and riteouss that dantes, and is direct visions from god to moses. Of Hell and Heaven

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
God said to Moses: "Moses, my servant? I have created two parks: Paradise and Hell. Whosoever committeth evil deeds goeth down to Hell, and whosoever doth good deeds cometh into Paradise" [as it is said: "I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his doings " (Jer. xvii. 10).

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by antideceit

And your proof of your claims is ? How do you know all of this? I would like to understand how you came upon your info -- Oh, just guessing based on your own belief of nothing at all?

Firstly theres no such thing as Proof. Proof would be a convergence on infinite evidence which cannot be transfered, the term proof is commenly used here to refer to the amount of evidence required to reach the crux to sway or expand the observers preconceived notion or beleif.

Second, all great truth seekers will say "look not abroad, but within" jesus would be one example. This is because you are a holographic subset fractal portion of the entire universe. Expand and connect with the all that surrounds you and infinte knowledge becomes yours, opening of the third eye allows me to see what I couldnt before. I cannot provide photos or material evidence of my expanded understanding but even if I could I wouldnt as I now see the folly of hanging onto and melding beleifs with finite evidence. Combine this with great many many hours of internet research to create a two pronged approach so look abroad and within then feel more certain of comminalities.

My own belief of nothing is suprisingly close, I beleive in infinty which relegates any manyness seperation concept to nothingness relativistically speaking. Epistemologically speaking I dont really know or beleive anything, I simply am an observer, observing myself and surroundings.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
reply to post by InnerstellarOne

The problem of mankind is that the men have the habit to project the inherent evil present in their existence, to another creatures. Not so long ago, men said that Africans and Native-Americans weren't "creatures of God", but inferior beings, nowadays men are demonizing other humanoid species with appearance distinct from our mammal-ape-like-sapiens anatomy. This current civilization is entering in a new level of racism toward the extraterrestrial or intraterrestrial species. This is pathetic.

You'll get over it champ. Have some milk and get to bed.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

Originally posted by antideceit

And your proof of your claims is ? How do you know all of this? I would like to understand how you came upon your info -- Oh, just guessing based on your own belief of nothing at all?

Firstly theres no such thing as Proof. Proof would be a convergence on infinite evidence which cannot be transfered, the term proof is commenly used here to refer to the amount of evidence required to reach the crux to sway or expand the observers preconceived notion or beleif.

Second, all great truth seekers will say "look not abroad, but within" jesus would be one example. This is because you are a holographic subset fractal portion of the entire universe. Expand and connect with the all that surrounds you and infinte knowledge becomes yours, opening of the third eye allows me to see what I couldnt before. I cannot provide photos or material evidence of my expanded understanding but even if I could I wouldnt as I now see the folly of hanging onto and melding beleifs with finite evidence. Combine this with great many many hours of internet research to create a two pronged approach so look abroad and within then feel more certain of comminalities.

My own belief of nothing is suprisingly close, I beleive in infinty which relegates any manyness seperation concept to nothingness relativistically speaking. Epistemologically speaking I dont really know or beleive anything, I simply am an observer, observing myself and surroundings.

First of all this is about Reptillians, And thier Dimensional plane connection with the physical realm, and Hell, We percieve Demons to be little black things with red eyes, that suck peoples souls.

When in reality, In the spiritual World, Demons can take the form of anything, and appear in any form, But mostly They take the form of greys(reptillians) Hybrid animals, With croc heads, and a Lions body ect, Demons are manifesting force of the darkness that is satan, And Being tamed to open your 3rd eye, To meditation, Transcendetation Meditation, Yogi, Vibratic callibration, Astral travel, Is all demonic powers, That open you to attacks from the beings, Most of the time they cause mental illness and such ect.

For start, 1/3 of all negative entities in space are of satans seedline, 2/3 are of God, And both are of the numbers of sands on the beach, So its no doubt that there are differant forms of Interdimentional beings out there, But the fact is REPTILLIANS ARE THE LEADING in the negative force, and that they are most evil and cunning.

I advise you people not to use your chaikra, And open your 3rd eye, For if you really want inside knowledge to your own understanding, and realizing your own reality, Seek the word of god, Open a bible, Think of something troubling you and ask god please show me an awnser, And he will talk to you, Through his Word, Which is the bible, Its not called the Word of life for nothing, This is the easiest way to understand yourself and the world.

You know what else/???, With the lord our god, You do not need drugs!!!!

Has anyone here ever been in a worship group, been worshiping and praising the lord and felt the amazing power of GOD hit you, and you break into uncontrollable laughter, with amazing Happiness, Feelings of being drunk (In the spirit) is the most exhilerating expierence ever, And its gods way of showing you his power, For showing his worship and praise.

I for one know this, and have actually seen people under the influence of the spirit, And cant even walk straight, Talk, ect, They just act like a STONER!!!.

So i swear to you all, Please do not use your 3rd eyes, I beg you

[edit on 17-3-2010 by InnerstellarOne]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Then saw he angels standing before God; each of them having six wings. With twain wings they covered their faces, so that they might not look upon the Shekina. With the other twain wings they cover their feet, for they have the feet of a calf, and with the other twain wings they fly and praise God. The length of each wing is 500 years' journey, and the width from one end of the world"

Okay 500years in length???, Thats a pretty big celestial Wing riiiggght>?

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
to the other. And Moses asked: "Who are these?" and Metatron answered: "These are the holy Creatures."[1]

26. [Our sages tell[2] that at the time when Nebuchadnezzar the impious said: "I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the Most High" (Isaiah xv. 14 [sic. Isaiah xiv. 14]), the Holy Spirit came forth and said: "O impious man! How many are the days of the years of thy life? Threescore and ten, or even by reason of strength, fourscore years" (Ps. xc. 10), and the distance from earth to heaven alone is 500 years, the thickness of the heaven again 500 years, and from the heaven Rakia to the heaven Shehakim 500 years, and its thickness 500 years, and from Shehakim to Zebul again 500 years, and its thickness 500 years, and from Zebul to Meon 500 years, and its thickness 500 years, and from Meon to Araboth 500 years, and its thickness 500 years, and the feet of the holy Creatures are equal to the whole; and their ankles are equal to the whole; and the wings of the creatures are like the whole, and their necks are like the whole, and their heads like the whole, and their horns like unto the whole, and upon them is the throne of glory which is equal to the whole. [It is like the terrible ice, Ezek. i. 22.] And there sits the King of Kings, the Holy, blessed be He exalted and high, and thou sayest: "I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High! Woe unto thee, O impious man and woe unto thy soul, for thou shalt be brought down to the uttermost parts of the pit (cf. Isaiah xiv. 15) to the seven regions of hell to be punished for ever and ever."]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Wow this turned into a sermon pretty quickly. Reptilians, moses and God Oh my.
So your dad had a dream or delusion and you decided to share this useless information....why?

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerstellarOne

marduk building the tower of babel to restore kingship to the city of babylon was portrayed as evil for the ruining of the holy of holies temple god was made for his temple and city had been ruined but unbeknowance to him it was not marduk but marduk was going to suffer anyway instructing militants at his desposal god sent an army into babylon while marduk was away and laid waste to the city even destroying the tower of babel

marduk was exiled out of all kingdoms where he waited for his time to the throne! it was after the destruction of sodom and gomorrah before marduk was awarded the throne but by then sumerian had been plagued by an unseen force for all had been killed where they were if they on the roof they died on the roof if they in the street they died in the street the cattle in the stalls did not stand the sheep in the field did not graze

for desolation came upon the land and the next king of man would be abram(abarham) either grandson or great grandson i cant remember which but his name was isra-el!

see the thing here is your only seeing what you want to see! it doesnt matter what god does or has done or what satan does or has done if satan did better deeds then god they will be attributed to god if god did worse deeds then satan they will be attributed to satan for god was satans king and even though going against god to help mankind god received those good deeds but with it also making the reputation on satan as the deciever NOT the deciever of man but the deciever of GOD

god is a politician! satan is a scientist who do you think would have the smarts to create mankind? and who do you think has the smarts to be the great deciever?

politicians dont know the truth from there butthole! and scientists are capable of many great things! why would satan want mankind to be self knowing? because he cared about his creations why would god want mankind to remain dumbed down? easier to control!

SOUND ANYTHING LIKE our politicians of today yet?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Interstellar One,

Thanks for the very interesting thread which tackles a very important issue which we must address today. Also, even is some people disrespect you for brandishing your personal convictions, it has the great merit of showing clearly your orientation and point of view, nobody can say you are being deceitful or dishonest in presenting your opinion.

I also very much enjoyed reading the texts to which you linked. It is very strange that the illustrations and descriptions from Dante's Divine Comedy are so close to what is today being considered as whistleblower witness testimony regarding a Reptilian presence right here on Earth.

The text about Moses' excursion into Hell and then Heaven is also revealing because it isn't readily available, and possibly for good reason - - as many relevant texts have been censored until unearthed and shared by people such as yourself. There are quite a few passages in that text which call into question our beliefs in the justice of our own acts and choices, as well as regards the meaning of Life and the Universe.

Among these I noted the following passage which refers, even if in passing to "Drinking Blood" as do Luciferian satanists in rituals comprised of sex magick and human sacrifice, as well as regarding the "Eating of Blood or Reptiles".

44. He saw there another place where the sinners stood up to their knees; the name of that place is Tit hayaven ("miry clay," Ps. xl. 3). Angels of destruction tie them up with chains of iron and lash them with fiery whips, and they take fiery stones and break with them the teeth of the sinners, from morning until evening, and during the night they prolong their teeth again to the length of a parasang in order to break them anew next morning; (as it is said: "Thou hast broken the teeth of the wicked"). And the sinners cry: "Woe unto us, woe unto us!" but nobody takes pity on them.

45. Moses asked the master of Hell: "What have these committed?" He answered: "They ate all kinds of forbidden fruit and gave them to Israelites to eat; they were usurers, and apostates and blasphemers; they wrote the ineffable name of God for Gentiles; they had false weights; they stole money, and ate on the fast day of Kippur (for whosoever eats blood, or reptiles, or worms, and does not keep away from them is punished by being cut off), these are for ever punished in Hell, and therefore God hath delivered them to the angels of destruction to chastise them.

There is also a passage which could be of special interest to those at ATS in this thread or elsewhere who undertake considerable effort, whether paid to do so or not, scoffing at others and belittling their ideas while scorning their legitimate beliefs. This would fall under the category of "putting your neighbors to shame" which class of action has apparently been allocated its own special place in Hell...

42. Moses went then to another place. There the sinners were lying on their faces; and he saw two thousand scorpions swarming over them and stinging them and torturing them, and the sinners cried bitterly. Each scorpion has 70,000 mouths, and each mouth 70,000 stings, and each sting has 70,000 vesicles filled with poison and venom, and with these are the sinners imbued and thus are they tortured; and their eyes are sunk in their sockets for fear and dread, and their cry: "Woe unto us, for our sins, and for the day of judgment."

43. And Moses asked: "What have these committed?" And he answered: "These have wasted the money of others; they have taken bribery, and elevated themselves above others; they have put their neighbours publicly to shame; they have delivered up their brother Israelite to the gentile; they denied the oral Law and maintained that did not create the world. Therefore God has handed them over to the scorpions to be avenged on them."

May we thus remain as courteous as possible and heed the warnings and considered advice of other posters as this is given with the best of intentions and with the interest of others at heart. This is a place to agree or to disagree, so it shouldn't be an issue that must be beaten to the ground in the public forum. To not agree opens the opportunity to define that which you do agree with. If you want to start your own thread about how Nasty Humans Discriminate against your Reptilian brethren, have a go at it. Others will consider these entities to be a serious threat to humanity and are of course not only entitled but encouraged to share their viewpoint.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Thanks for that post smart.

Yeah that is just several snipets of mose's visions of hell, But you know what is even more rewarding and glorious?

His discriptions of heaven, Now thats far worthy then hell.

But for disclaimers and debunkers to stand up for luciferians and reptiles, They should know God is real He is coming soon, like a thief in the night, and all wicked shall be judged,

For we are born into sin, And can only be redeemed through christ, Only one without sin, Through him there is no other way to get to the all mighty father.

Just think about this.

The spiritual realm is alive and real.

We are spirit beings in an earth suit, and for us to get to heaven we need to sacrificce our fleshly desires and look to the holy spirit for salvation, Not the planets or science, and by science i mean Quantum Mechanics ect, Nuclear physics and other scientific means of existance, Think of the simple ness that is christ jesus

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
In my astral travels I too have come across an eerily similar instance. I don't actually believe this is hell, but actually a place here on Earth deep underground. I was attempting to remote view Dulce New Mexico.

You are caged, trapped, paralyzed and afraid. The Reptilians guards patrol and control. In fact, once I entered into this "space" I couldn't leave under my own free will. It was 5 pm when I meditated to this place and woke up at 8 am the next day, even though I have no recollection of falling asleep.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NASA is ASAN

Your experience is interesting, while I havnt been in there as such, only "felt it" from a distance in deep meditation in a more conceptual remote viewing fasion, very little detail, and so I cant be sure it was during the present era or even on earth.

The evidence to suggest deep underground bases is undeniable. Coupled with the mysterious lost undergound cities and earth cavities, whistleblower evidence etc. one can be sure they exist and it doesnt take long to figure that places like the central city of london, or more commenly the business district which is a soverein sector like the vatican, would be the types of places reptillians live beneath, David Icke would be the one to consult about london. But the reptillian from undergound theme is in so many ancient cultures and stories passed down through the ages from all over the world, and there may be tunnels linking cavities together. I believe some entrences to deep "inner earth" large cavities, (not hollow which I dont believe) are to be found below underground millitary bases, so entrance would be impossible from U.S soil even if you work in the bases security gets higher the futher you go down. Now this would require collaboration, maybe unwanted, by the military top black ops ranks and the reptillians. The evidence suggesting the military is covering elements of the u.f.o or other phenomena up leads it to be believable that deep within their ranks more is being covered up than any surface researcher has been able to figure out yet. Now while I dont think all reptillains are evil per se they do come in polarity mixtures, the ones intersted in being on earth secretly do have a negative agenda. They may not be enslaving us for any material output wich would be petty to a space race but for spiritual reasons they "feed of fear" and humans are particularly powerfull, numerous, and somewhat controllable. The negatives such as the illuminati may warm up to these advanced races in hope of creating an exchange whereby they act as minions for the reptillain agenda but are greatly rewarded not in a material means but by knowledge. I think it was said reptillains live for hundreds of years are extremely intelligent and phsycic, they know your next move before you even do. So if they are doing a good job of surface propaganda here everybody should be laughing at the types of claims im making here, but for karmic reasons they have to leave clues out in the open like the reptoid statues all over the city of london so as to alleviate the karma and make it possible for us to regain freedom, essentially we are allowing them to mentally enslave us due to our own spiritual shortcomings, free will is paramount and they would have to leave upon the majority demanding so.

Claims have been made that these reptoids are using a portion of the many tens of thousands of missing children as a drug like commodity. They scare the child almost to death then feed of a chemical in the brain a specific neurotransmitter, as a more direct physical "feed from fear". Much more so than the metaphysical feed generated by the surface "fear culture" anything from wars to scary movies or newspapers.

This is where the place you viewed comes in, it may be a "fear factory" as such where humans or other conscious entities are harvested for their fear vibrations, but the response of love to that environment would be a disaster for them so subjects may be chosen carefully.

so to conclude, Fear nothing, choose to respond with love to your opposite for good needs a relativistic bad to exist as a deviation from neutrality. I almost wish they would take me down so I could have the challenge, try smile at them and send them love and laugh at their attempts to scare me.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Let me say first that I am not a holy roller. I have been reading about this concept heavily for the last 4 months, and studying various Spiritual materials for most of life. It doesn't make me an authority on anything, but I do have a few ideas to present. Satan's fall and the fall of 1/3 of the angels in Heaven are seperate events. The angles lusted for the daughters of men, and made a specific decision to disobey God. They left Heaven and went after the beautiful women on Earth. They were named the Nephilim. At some point, during a previous pass of Nibiru, many of them went to that "planet" on UFOS that came down to Earth. Satan seduced Eve in the Garden, and was the father of Cain. His birth began the line of impure seed, Satan's seed, which carried forward to the Flood. The Nephilim seed was also corrupt, and both lines introduced evil into the world. Noah and his family were chosen by God to move forward after the Flood because his line was pure genetically, without Satan's or Cain's seed. The purpose of the Flood was to wipe out all the corrupted seed. For whatever reason, God did not eliminate Satan. Back in the Garden, Adam continually spoke to God and begged that he and Eve be allowed to go back to the Garden. God told him that He couldn't allow this, but that He would make a pact with man that he would rid the world of Satan and evil at the end of a 5,000 year period of time, which we appear to approaching at the present time. Satan was so pissed off because God wanted him to bow down before his creation (man), and he would not do so. That's why Satan hates man so much. Supposedly, all the stuff we hear about raising Earths vibrational level to the next level is really interesting. Satan knows what is to happen to him...he is to eventually be thrown into the abyss forever. If Satan can bring about this raising the vibration of the Earth, we will go from linear time, to cosmic time, meaning the end of the time line and that he will go free. Satan is using the Reptilians and other races of Aliens as the hammer coming to Earth to fool human kind that he is the returning Messiah. It's a false flag landing. We get the innoculations to "prevent" killing flus, when the RFID chips are in the shots, and we've taken the mark of the beast. There is a being named Sanandra who looks like all the classic pictures of Jesus (even CNN has talked about this fellow, saying he is the "Great Teacher" come to elevate manking and the Earth to its' next stage of evolution. Remember, even a good number of the "Elite" will be fooled. That is when we are supposed to see UFOs everywhere in our skies. Hey folks, don't kill the messenger here, OK? There are more details, but you can go to Sherrieshriner.com and read this stuff for yourself. Thanks for your patience. Rick

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadred
There is a being named Sanandra who looks like all the classic pictures of Jesus (even CNN has talked about this fellow, saying he is the "Great Teacher" come to elevate manking and the Earth to its' next stage of evolution.

Sanada is the name of Jesus soul I believe, many claimed to have channelled him and he goes by that name. Are you saying he's incanated now?? or are they just talking about depictions, wow if he's here now hed be one amazing person to meet!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Polar, everywhere I read it as Sanandra. Look it up on a search engine and you will find many references to him. Better still, do a search for Sherrie Shriner. She has many, several websites about these phenomena. There are many links to interesting things. I'm not saying any of this is true, but there are many internal connections within these various subjects that will make you scratch your head.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by deadred

Interesting, I still keep finding Sananda. He is one of the four great Kumaras, a sanskrit word that means son. In sanskrit "Khu" is the ancient name for higher self "Ma" is the name for divine mother "Ra" is the sun god or father of light. I know of a "Sanaka" who is Toth another of the four great sons of god who periodically return to earth. Apparantly the most prominent of the Kumaras of which there is claimed by some to be as many as seven, the Vaidhatra the first of which are called "Sanaka", "Sananda", "Sanatana" and "Sanat" Kumara. Aslo found "Sanam"

Even a simple google search of Sanandra Kumara will say did you mean Sananda

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Polar, I stand corrected! Thank you. It is Maitreya that has the r in it. I am dyslexic, and with as much reading as I've done on this subject I guess I crossed columns again. Sananda is the false Jesus to come, and Maitreya is the so-called "world teacher".

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
so, you made a theory about hell and reptillians, I mean, you cant prove even one of them exist, so, are u freaking kidding me?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I never claimed ANYTHING was true. I WAS saying that these are some of the results of 4 months of Internet research on the subjects. These subjects are esoteric, Spiritual, not always subject to objective proof. Most of the threads I read on ATS (particularly in the Skunk Works) are subjective to begin with. These threads are for subjects of discussion, and if everything was concrete facts, there would be no need for a place like ATS. Even objective "facts" can be in the eye of the beholder. You can't "prove" Qunatum Mechanics to the average person, some would even say it's voodoo, but it is real nontheless. There's a lot more room inside your mind than you realize, I guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join