It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The link between Reptillians And hell

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Ok, quiet some time ago, My dad Who is a full devoted christian missionary, Told me of an encounter he had once, Of a vision of hell, And some of the things he told me sounded differant then usual.

One of the accounts he said to me is that

In one level of hell, There are black pit cells ontop of each other, Where no one can move, Act, in constant fear and torment, in these cells you cant breathe, Talk ect.

And he mentioned that the guards outside these cells looked like Reptile humanoids, 8-9ft or so, And ugly and green in skin that look into your eyes making you invulnurable, he said that his isjust one level of hell. Where certain reptile Ranks of demons rule..

Looking back of past draconian threads and theorys, im starting to get the feeling that there is more to the spiritual (Space ) Dimension that we dont understand.

I have to go back to work now, I cant post much, but ill will be back soon to describe more, Please review this thread

[edit on 16-3-2010 by InnerstellarOne]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Sounds alot like the Alex Collier bit.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I don't buy into the whole "reptilian" E.T thing one single bit. I had a dream about hell once and it was the single most horrific dream I have ever had in my life... It was so bad that once I remembered it in waking life I was shocked that my mind could conjure such things.

That being said, it was just dream.. I don't really believe in a hell, and I most definitely don't believe in reptilian E.T's, let alone ones that could be demons from the biblical hell realm that travel here in flying saucers and have their tentacles in the "NWO" controlling our minds and lives etc... Absolute trollop.

I do believe in E.T's yes, and I do believe they are here at this time. And yes they could look like lizards, I guess they could also look like a giant blob of pulsasting gunk with a hundred eyeballs... But I don't think E.T's are reptilian demons from Hades

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerstellarOne

It sounds like your dad was taken to one of the underground bases. The aliens take people down there and do implantations or genetic experiments on them.

They have some kind of technology to take your astral body or your physical body by breaking into the space time.

I just know they have advanced technology to do this, and yes there are stacks and stacks of cages down there where they put kidnapped people in and use their bodies for all sorts of disgusting stuff.

Let me know if it sounds familiar to what is in this video.

Part 1, go to YOUTUBE for the other parts

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

i think that the reason why some of the so called gods like ea and that were symbolised by serpents as ea was called the serpent god was because maybe his zodiac birth was under ophuicus

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
So what exactly is the reptilian hell connection? Is it tied to the easter bunny unicorn connection?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

and what about the shake and bake connection? would that apply to the carions who created the reptillians? so therefor the reptillian hell connection is to that as chicken is to shake and bake connection

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
If your dad is really spiritual, albeit religous, he may have expanded his awareness for a breif moment like by opening the pineal gland and viewed some hidden happenings on this planet. This sounds much like what could be going on in cavities deep below the earth which can be reached by passing through underground military bases. He may have used the word "hell" as it would be most familiar term for a christian to describe it as. I do believe reptilians that frequent earth to be negative in spiritual orientation, but let me just say you can not end up in hell when you die there is no such place the closest thing your going to experience as hell assuming your a positive is current life on earth.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

The problem of mankind is that the men have the habit to project the inherent evil present in their existence, to another creatures. Not so long ago, men said that Africans and Native-Americans weren't "creatures of God", but inferior beings, nowadays men are demonizing other humanoid species with appearance distinct from our mammal-ape-like-sapiens anatomy. This current civilization is entering in a new level of racism toward the extraterrestrial or intraterrestrial species. This is pathetic.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

I agree, the term is Speciesism

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Correct. But the only thing that puzzles me is how does that little glove man from the hamburger helper fit into all of this?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
But satan is of reptile seedline, and obviously portrayed in many other beliefs and religions, Ect mayans, The aboriginals of australia, The bible, ect..all mainly refer to serpant god, The reptile that is cunning and deceptive, And draconians are not ETS or aliens They are Interdimensional Beings, Capable of manifesting Pysical and spiritual form, I believe 2012 will be some real disclosure for both Religion and Interdimensional beings, We will see some great deception in the form of cover ups, Lies and removal of any aloud religion.

Getting back to the point, That reptillians are just fallen angels that lost thier beauty and were deformed into hidious beings, of great evil and deception. I dont know how hard it is for you ATS'ers to believe.

And no my dad didnt get forced into a base or mind plugged.

He is very spiritual and has been for 30 years, My grandfather who passed away was a great man of God, Strong in faith, And Quick to forgive and love. Much of which i share the same attributes, Unfortunatly never meeting my grandfather, he passed away over 30 years ago, His teachings and ministry has passed down to my father who is strong with the lord, and love for people.

God is amazing and gives people visions and revelations, Spiritual gifts to work miracles through men, In christ jesus, (Yahweh) Name most high, (Kings of Kings) King of man, Jesus is Satans
most hated of hates, Because he is the key to eternal salvation through the cross, Death and life.

Take spiritual gifts for example, God giving someone the ability to work through him to pick up people who are hurting or who have Pain and need healing, Without even knowing who or what they are, This is just one of many forms of spiritual gifts the Lord has given to people through him, Since god cant be here in physical form he has given us His Word to understand and let him work through us.

So getting back to the point...Before admins rage and Delete

Hell is more then just a centre of the earth or some stupid myth.

It is the end of the line, The bottomless pit, The dark abyss, Of which no one leaves, No one lives, No one dies, It is satans play ground, Which is why so many people are being decieved into Worldly things and not christian way of life, If you are wise and smart, Think with your heart, Not with your head, Look to find god, And HE WILL LISTEN and you will understand, The meaning of life.

"Eternal Salvation through our lord Jesus Christ" That is the true meaning of life.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

god also wanted man to be destroyed in the deluge but satan had helped us he gave noah a submersible boat with which to save as many animals and family and friends as he could going against the oath he made to god to not let mankind know of its destruction

then satan helped mankind to domesticate animals and also made it possible for grains and wheats to be grown and harvested on mountain tops as the rest of the world had not dryed out yet and was still preparing to be inhabited

yes satan was mischeivious but when you have a god who gave your throne to your younger brother and have a long life to stew over you'd get in trouble to but beyond that satan has been here for mankind more then god was

god only cared about was who was ruling and where and were people minding the rules when someone got out of hand he took care of it but his main concern was not of mankind!

satan was possibly considered the serpent god because he was possibly born under the zodiacal house of ophuicus!

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

satan was possibly considered the serpent god because he was possibly born under the zodiacal house of ophuicus!

Im sorry what you actually consider the stealer killer and destroyer mankinds hero??? You dude are truly decieved, God is nothing what you percieve, he is the loving God, The god of light and love, AND SATAN IS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE!!!!, LIKE YOU KNOW DARK AND LIGHT.....but seriously mate, If you think satan gave noah the idea to build an ark your wrong, God did want to refresh the earth and start again, Cause it was full of sin and disgust, so he chose noah, The most pure of men at that time, To take his family, Others and all the animals on the earth, TO start the new earth.

Satan was the result of causing the plague of the wipe. If your saying its because of him your wrong but your right, everything has happened for a reason and you know that and so do i, so stop trying to make god look like a fool. He is knower of all... i cant believe you challenge him

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Plus metalholic you are always flaming on my posts, So i should just delete all your posts and block your from a sensible deligation of existance

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

god was mad because not only did the other gods make wives of mens daughters but also because gods were beginning to be interwoven with mankinds disputes such disputes as does that side of the river cross into the territory on the other side..

for what good was mankind really doing? so when he realized that a flood was coming he had said let mankind perish in the flood and made all that was present take an oath not tell mankind

but satan had saved noah and mankind! god was oppsed to the civilizing of mankind but satan did it anyway and thus always helping mankind against gods wishes became known as evil because he went against god thus good vs evil..

ofcourse god will portray himself as the good deity do u think he would actually admit he despised mankind because he sat on the throne he had the power to determine who was good or bad satan going against his wishes became the bad guy because it was against gods orders for if it wasnt for satan we wouldnt be having this discussion!

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

god had many chances to kill satan but didnt because he was his brother for god was his younger brother and was the heir to the throne of heaven satan was just a scientist thus enlightenment!

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
If your dad is really spiritual, albeit religous, he may have expanded his awareness for a breif moment like by opening the pineal gland and viewed some hidden happenings on this planet. This sounds much like what could be going on in cavities deep below the earth which can be reached by passing through underground military bases. He may have used the word "hell" as it would be most familiar term for a christian to describe it as. I do believe reptilians that frequent earth to be negative in spiritual orientation, but let me just say you can not end up in hell when you die there is no such place the closest thing your going to experience as hell assuming your a positive is current life on earth.

And your proof of your claims is ? How do you know all of this? I would like to understand how you came upon your info -- Oh, just guessing based on your own belief of nothing at all?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

god had many chances to kill satan but didnt because he was his brother for god was his younger brother and was the heir to the throne of heaven satan was just a scientist thus enlightenment!

God could not just kill satan, Because satan is already bound to his 1000years of prison, So god knows the future and satan knows his time is almost up, for he knows god has sentenced him to judgement, before he even existed to it yet, Thus satan is mad, and wants to unruly destroy all mankinds beliefs and life of man, But getting to the point, Satan was not Gods brother, He was his most high Arch angel, Worthy of leading praise unto the lord, But he got jealous and full of anger and tryed to dethrone the one and only god, Thus satan fell from heaven, LOSING HIS BEAUTY, HIS POSITION NEXT TO GOD, And thus creating himself as satan, The devil, The snake, Deciever and stealer of man, For Man is gods greatest and most loved creation, that satan cannot stand this, For he was gods greatest creation before falling from heaven, So thus i doubt that your crackhead theory on NATAS the dragon being the good one, And god is just some high and mighty Deceptive God of Love and light...

Get your theory's, Facts, Proof and belief right, Cause i cannot belive man that you actually think god is satan, satan is god...

ITS EXACTLY WHAT SATAN WANTS YOU TO THINK!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This is the 7th level of hell. As refered to dantes Divine Comedy.

This may have nothing to do with christianity, But he saw the real hell as a christian would have a vision from god.

7th ditch Lvl - Thieves
Thieves are attacked by serpents in the seventh ditch. The thieves spend eternity being burned into ashes, before being returned to human form.
Here is the eternal resting place for the souls of the thieves. The ditch is full of snakes and reptiles that eternally torture the souls of the thieves. This is an apt symbol for "thievery", because according to the notes by Ciardi," Thievery is reptilian in its secrecy, therefore it is punished by reptiles."
The snakes wrap themselves around the sinner's hands, binding them behind their back and winding themselves through the loins. The thief's hands are bound forever to symbolize their misuse during the their life. Reptiles bite the sinners and they burst into flames and turn to ash. Then, through a painful restoration, the soul becomes whole once again and the process repeats. While they were living, the thieves did nothing but steal from others, and so in hell, they do nothing but steal from each other.

Heres a quick referance link, Its a pdf.

campbellmgold.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join