It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to Speak With Fox News On Wednesday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Well, looky here. Obama has decided to face his perceived enemy. After months of condemning FOX News, he will face them tomorrow as a guest on Brett Baier's 6PM EST show.

This will be good to watch, except it would have been more fun if Obama were facing O'Reilly, Beck, or Hannity. Brett Baier is about as polite as you can get.

President Barack Obama is taking his health care pitch directly to Fox News viewers.

The White House on Tuesday said Obama would speak with anchor Bret Baier for his Wednesday program. Obama is in the middle of his final, aggressive push for a health care overhaul he wants completed before leaving for Australia and Indonesia on Sunday.

newsmax.com...

[edit on 16-3-2010 by mishigas]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas

This will be good to watch, except it would have been more fun if Obama were facing O'Reilly, Beck, or Hannity. Brett Baier is about as polite as you can get.

Which is exactly why Obama is appearing on Brett Baier's program at 6:00. It is one of the few Fox programs that is legitimately "news". By Fox's own admission the other programs (O'Reilly, Hannity and Beck) are considered entertainment as opposed to news. It probably would be more fun for the viewer but I'm sure the Whitehouse wants to get it's message across without the biased spin of those asshats. I'm sure they'll slice and dice the tape of his Baier appearance to fit their show's agenda.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The interview can be found at Foxnews.com

First Segment

Second Segment

I have watched them but have to get to work. Seems Brett didn't let up and held the President accountable.

Sadly, people here will discount merely because of the news organization...

new topics

join