It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud sex enough for cops to search your home, court rules

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by Magnum007

This is how we make sure people are safe! How are we to know who lives where, with who and what they are up to? So we now need to wait until someone reports a death in a place in order to confirm suspicions? Come on, you seem like an intelligent person.

Oh that's easy my Mounty friend, dismount, and start pounding the pavement with your shoe leather like a good gum shoe should.

Walk your beat get involved in your community in a positive way.

Mentor young people, pay attention to your neighborhood.

A good cop would have already known the people in that apartment were prone to loud sex and a good cop would have already known they were growing marijuana.

A great cop would make the decision to take him down or not based on how the person really contributed to the community.

If the guy kept below the radar, only sold to mature adults, got along well with others and spread his money around with local merchands that would be a guy you let keep on keeping on.

If the guy was a true mennace who wore T-shirts that say "I sell weed" and hung around the school yard and beating up little kids, etc., etc., didn't hold open doors for little old ladies, failed to leave at least 15% gratuity on all checks at restaurants then that's a guy to toss in jail!

Must I do everything on this planet?

Do your job right and stop making excuses for sloppy and lazy police work.

So justice should really not be the same for everyone. "If you're generally good, but also bad at once, then the good prevails" Sort of a "get out of jail free" card... And yes, I will know everyone in my area like the back of my hand...
Sometimes people have the greatest fantasies in their heads...

Please tell me you are joking, if not, walk the beat for yourself and see what it's like for real.

Magnum

That law in this thread that was broken was a Rich's man law, not the law of the people. I have never seen Pot on the ballet. Rich men make laws not the people. I think there are many more pot smokers to vote for Pot laws than the other way around. For all of the people to have followed the Rich mans law we would still be under British Rule in America. When you stamp your feet about law, remember, it is your fore fathers that made this the land of the free which you are also dishonouring and of course, you and your buddies along with the Rich men are turning America into the same slave state before the Revolution.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by Magnum007

My current stance is simple, I am a police officer and need to protect life. Whether my suspicions are right or not, I don't want to find out later that someone could have been saved had I not turned the other way. It's not an emotional response to prevent someone's death or serious injury, it's my job.

Absolutely not your job but simply an emotionally inspired want.

Your job is to protect and serve and uphold the constitution and the laws.

WITHIN the framework of the constitution and the law.

The constitution is limited in its scope for a reason and the drawback to not limiting it is the only people who would have liberties would be the police in what would be a police state.

Police work isn't about what you want my friend, its about the law, upholding it regardless of who it favors.

The Constitution as our fore fathers written it, and meant it, has been over ruled by the rich man and his buddies. The Rich Man has set the Leos to make sure the rest of us to follow their rules. This is why IMHO 911 happened as GW wanted more control of Americans and has empowered more Leos and new Leo organizations similar to the Nazis.

Anyone who disagrees I suggest they look into 911 and what has change since then. Leos were broke now have unlimited resources. I invite everyone to read the book "End of America" by Naomi Wolf. Read about the laws GW passed which were identical to the ones in Germany to give the Nazi's their power. They too had many forms of the Rich Mans Army!!!!!!

If America is for the people and by the people with so many Pot smokers then there is only one question in my mind..... why is there not a vote on legality of Pot. This question is for all Leos reading I invite your views.

After all the couple in this news report were not in fact hurting anyone - just like the 2 year old in the news. Gunned down.

20 plants Al Capone would have laughed.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

RCWJ1975 said "I think if you want to point out drama queens, you might wanna look at those members who overlook what REALLY happened here. Many speak about how cops bring emotions into the argument (like "anthrax" or "kidnapped girl"), but the real emotions show when you make assumptions (just like those your bashing) that this was unjust. The man could of denied concent, HE DIDN'T, which in turn got him caught with the dope. Nothing more, nothing less....had he said NO, this wouldn't even be an issue."

Are these the same emotions that shot that 2 year old or killed the protester in London G20 Summit?

edited to add user name of the quote I am referring to.

[edit on 3/29/2010 by IceHappy]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Since when is a band practice a 911 call? Is that not abuse of 911. I think I am correct here that non life threatening police calls are not to be done on 911 phone number.......... Again proving the police decide what laws to enforce!!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Interesting OP, humm, so I am to understand if I were to give you your birthday spankings and someone overheard the commotion, the police would come into the home to inspect?

I have a funny feeling when the police realize it is Protoplasmic's home AND his birthday, they will not only understand, they just might assist me!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PROTO!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Givin the circunstance of the screaming,.. I suppose it was a concern..
Glad I live in the country..
scream and grunt as loud as you want'
'

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Little Drummerboy don't make me open a can on you! Be good now!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by amicae

Hmmm.'
' a challange
just what would warrent a"can"
in relation to loud screaming....

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
and unwelcome armed entry is justification for killing intruders, courts rule

i WISH they would

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mav0360

Except they were invited in...

But don't hurt yourself reading...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Meh, if cops are so blue from not having sex with their fat ugly disgusting wives and want to watch me ram a woman to kingdom come...what ever.

There's no law saying I have to stop right?

Good thing I get even harder being watched having hetero sexual sex while having a room full of homosexual tiny penised cops jerk off in the corner.

And you can bet your sweet butt I'm going to be filming.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
That is why you should always use a ball-gag and have a safe word during sexual relations.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
That is why you should always use a ball-gag and have a safe word during sexual relations.

A safe word is fine I guess but a donkey-punch is much better than a ball gag, plus they are not able to use the safe word.....

I am so bad.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

Would you feel the same if the cops had found a young kidnapped girl upstairs?

This is a difficult one. I believe if I was a cop, I would ask to look inside just to be on the safe side.
[edit on 16-3-2010 by jam321]

Probable cause does not include paranoid delusional fantasies. You could imagine anything you want happening inside any home. Does not give you the right to search it.

Flashing lights inside the window? They must be electrocuting a hooker chained to the wall. Kick in the door!

Or maybe they were just watching TV.

Ever heard a roofing crew beating nails into a roof? Sounds like a machine gun battle. Better call in a SWAT team!

Use your common sense and logic please.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj1975

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by SyphonX

The cop does whatever he pleases and just says the person never told him he couldn't enter without a warrant.

Don't most cops use a consent to search form nowadays?

How is the person supposed to prove otherwise?

Your correct. It is hard to prove. I won't deny that.

Thats why we have mic packs that record all audio and then we don't have to get into the he said she said...

I assume you are LEO. Given that, and the above statement, I would be interested in your input on this thread. Where do you think the audio is in that case?

RE: this thread...the guy should have played a little more hardball at the door. He surrendered without protecting himself and his rights.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I guess this is why you turn the stereo up BEFORE doing your thing...
Then again, why would they need to search, whats the purpose and point behind that???

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Proto after reading the article it was this guys own fault. When he went to get his ID the police followed him in and he did not object. When they saw marijuana they asked to search and HE CONSENTED. The never ask unless THEY NEED YOUR PERMISSION. It never ceases to amaze me when people are doing stuff like this and they consent to a search by cops. I suspect had he objected to them coming in period things may have turned out different and he would have had a better standing to use the illegal search defense had they forced thier way in. Once he consented he had not legs to stand on.

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join