It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United Scary America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Answer how you like.

Should a country be scary to its citizens, to accomplish a standing foundation?

Lets talk a bit about fear of the government's law (force).

Do any of you fear the law (force) by the current U.S. government? Why?

Is fear of the law (force) of this country's government getting the best of you? In what ways how?

Has it rendered you useless to change the order of the U.S.A. for the better?

Will you ever prevail over your fears of the government's law (force)?

What laws (forces) would you say are in your way to changing this country's order to make it a better place?

[edit on 16-3-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Originally posted by Tormentations
Answer how you like.

Should a country be scary to its citizens to accomplish a standing foundation?

No, all government forms are a contract between the People and the Institution. Since the institution is acting upon a privilege granted to it by its Creator, We the People; then the institution should fear its Creators.

If the people of a Country fear their Government, then those people are oppressed by tyranny.

Lets talk a bit about fear of the government's law (force).

Do any of you fear the law (force) by the current U.S. government? Why?

This is an excellent question. Here in the United States I feared the Law for a long time growing up. The nature of my fear was my lack of understanding of the Law. In retrospect, in some instances today I can still feel a fear towards the Law, but not from my own lack of understanding it. My fear today stems from the majorities lack of understanding even with basic Constitutional ideas.

Our lack of education regarding the Law is nothing short of State-sanctioned ignorance upon the people of this Country.

God forbid a person be able to Lawfully defend themselves in a Court.

Is fear of the law (force) of this country's government getting the best of you? In what ways how?

Yes. There are many things that I don't do, that I would enjoy doing, but I don't want to deal with the hassle.

Has it rendered you useless to change the order of the U.S.A. for the better?

Not at all. In fact, with the research and learning I am currently doing I am beginning to realize the amount of power that Americans actually have.

Now it is just time to put that into practice.

Will you ever prevail over your fears of the government's law (force)?

With education, most definitely.

What laws (forces) would you say are in your way to changing this country's order to make it a better place?

www.originalintent.org...

These were some good questions, and I am surprised you have not gotten more responses.

[edit on 3/16/2010 by dalan.]

new topics

join