It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.Korea ain't no punk !!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 06:59 AM
link   
If you ask me when Bush stole the white house, leaders from around the world lost all respect not only for Bush but for the United States. We call ourselves a democracy but the 2000 elections was clear proof that we live in a land far from it. When Jesse Jackson tried to speak up on what happened in the polls out of nowhere a story about a 4 years old child he had out of wedlock appeared on the front-page of the news. I knew politics was a dirty game but this is ridiculous, any way back to the topic of North Korea.

As we can all see Mr. Pyongyang has no respect for Bush because he knows what he is about (i.e Skull and bones, Brotherhood of Death) Pyongyang seizing the moment to verbally attack his enemy when he is in a fu*ked up situation. Washington needs to take N.Korea seriously and quit acting like everything is hunky-dory. Underestimate N.Korea if you want to but they wouldn�t be talking sh*it if they couldn�t back it up. Read this article and you will see what I�m talking about.

heraldsun.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 07:27 AM
link   
North-Korea is really a pain in the "censored".

We can read first :

" Rodong, monitored by South Korea's national Yonhap news agency, reiterated that the North's nuclear activities were "strictly for peaceful purposes and poses no threat to anyone."

The next statement :

" On Saturday, North Korea said nuclear war could break out on the peninsula at any moment ".

Their ICBM's and nukes are only for peacefull purpose, that's so clear !

Even Saddam is less dangerous and crazy than them !

If the North-Koreans don't stay quite, I bet that I know who will be the next target. Anyway, we have to terminate all these crazy dictatorship and tyrant who just want to set on fire the whole world.

[Edited on 3-3-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I think we will hit Saddam and NK simutaniously(SP?)

join