It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C-Span Puts Full Archives on the Web - DIG IN ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

The archives, at C-SpanVideo.org, cover 23 years of history and five presidential administrations and are sure to provide new fodder for pundits and politicians alike. The network will formally announce the completion of the C-Span Video Library on Wednesday.

SOURCE

C-SPAN Video Archive

The site's features are sure to cement it as a valuable ATS resource. You can search for anything over the past 23 years, including transcripts. Also, when you click on a part of the transcript that you are interested in, the video will automatically scroll to the section of the video.

Downloading and clipping the video still appears to be a little difficult, however I'm sure we'll find an easy way around that within a few short weeks. You can also facebook, tweet, bookmark and email various clips to people, if you're into that kind of thing.

I'm very excited to see what we can find. Let's get to digging. Brilliant. Bookmark it.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Helluva find Pat! S&F

Going to be interesting to see what people will be pulling up and posting.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by patmac

Hopefully the archive isn't scrubbed at all.

I hated it when YouTube closed CSpanjunkie's account. I think I had in the neighborhood of 50-100 of his videos embedded on my different sites and blogs.

I had to remake a lot of work based around the videos.

Thanks for the link.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnigheHopefully the archive isn't scrubbed at all.

Interesting thought. That's exactly where we should probably start looking, right? Can we cross reference this archive with anything else that may be able to reveal anomalies?

Anything that isn't on that site is clearly within the realm of conspiracy. Wouldn't you think?
Oh, I'm giddy.

Also, I'm simply floored by the ability to search through TRANSCRIPTS. This is so useful!

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
reply to post by patmac

Hopefully the archive isn't scrubbed at all.

I hated it when YouTube closed CSpanjunkie's account. I think I had in the neighborhood of 50-100 of his videos embedded on my different sites and blogs.

I had to remake a lot of work based around the videos.

Thanks for the link.

With the announcement of the archive, it becomes much more clear as to WHY the account of cspanjunkie was closed down. They wanted nothing out here that could dispute the veracity of the archive.

Like actual live recorded footage from when it first aired.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by patmac

Thank you! Yesterday I was looking for an old panel discussion titled: "War, Intelligence, and the USS Liberty." You helped me find it, today.

new topics

top topics

join