It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gamle Gamle introduction.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Hello everyone.

After a recomendation i recieved in a comment on my public profile i decided to start a thread here on the introductory board to tell a bit about myself. Even though i already have more then 20 posts.

I am fairly new to ATS and have thus only posted here and their. Moving through the board reading up on everything and replying. It is a lot of fun.

English is not my first language, but as far as I know I am fairly adept in writing it, although their will always be a slip up here and their. Well their is no shame in trying.

I am intrigued by everything that is REALLY going on in the world and I am not easily shocked by information either. Then again even within the lie reality can be seen.

I am a philosopher at heart. I am knowledgeable to an extent, but I prefer to discuss "implication" rather then "Truth or HOAX."

I am inclined to research when their is a philosophical imperative in other words if my understanding is lacking due to a lack of knowledge i will seek out that knowledge to augment the whole ( Everything that I grasp. )

Although philosophy is my main angle. I take the term widely and sure enough I will mingle psychology and spirituality in to the cooking pot that is my conviction.

I believe i will fit right in here on ATS.

I believe that this has shown somewhat where I am coming from. Have a nice day and if you feel the need please to comment whatever you wish do comment.

EDIT for language and adding a bit of information.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by GamleGamle]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Welcome!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Btw... Does your name have a meaning? x

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by GamleGamle

Hi Gamle, and welcome to ATS. For now you can only reply to any threads in any forums you wish. Once you have reached 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads, you also will be able to send & receive U2U's (messages) to and from the membership. For now your U2U capability is limited to staff only.

Take you time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Well i do not know how i came to use it. It just became one of my standard user names. I did not add meaning to it besides that it sounds a bit weird when pronounced.

I have heard that it means old in Danish.

So then my name would be old old.

EDIT

I am enjoying my stay here on ATS.
Although the "Index of Important ATS Related Threads" thread will keep me bussy for a while before i can enter the hussle and bussle propper.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GamleGamle
I have heard that it means old in Danish.

So then my name would be old old.

It certainly does, Old Old

Welcome to ATS!

Quite the nice Intro post as well.

If ever a question or concern Please don't hesitate to ask.

top topics

join