It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Weren't We Trapped?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by captain_planet

I knew that I was weird before I was three. I knew things that I apparently was not supposed to know. I was able to divine the intention of adults who thought of me as a tot.
I went to a parochial school where the nuns felt we were bean bags. I didn't fit in. I was an obstinate kid in insufferable situations. I became quite egotistical. I read widely and deeply.

It took a long time for me to finally understand the need for the hod carriers and the folks who CAN live a mundane life. People who can fit into the consensus. I no longer had the lofting of arrogant airs to aid my flitting. It became a burden being different.

Now, in my dotage, I think I finally have some wisdom about this issue.

I ain't that cool. This isn't that bad. The themes propelling us are racial wisdoms. We need these themes in order to survive. They also don't provide guidance in every scenario.

I think that a conspiracy exists that goes much deeper than we CAN know.

This reality is formulated to achieve a purpose. It's possible we are merely a byproduct, potentially an intermediate stage or just waste to be disposed of. Whatever is running the show is not just here.

It's wherever, whenever and whatever it chooses to be. We are a subset of the whole act. Ever since I heard of the multiverse, intra-dimensional leakages, provable remote viewing and racial precognition, I thought that the TPTB were bit players.

Don't get me wrong I don't believe we should be passive. We have been granted the ability to gain insights. To not utilize that is tantamount to abandoning our principles. It was principles that got us here as a lumpy group of pedantics and rapscallions.

Let's see where they take us! There seems so much more to learn.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I believe that we all have a purpose here. Some of us are meant to question authority, some of us are meant to follow and do exactly what we are told.

If we were all on the same level, we would have created a utopia - a world of perfection.

If everything was perfect, there would be no lessons to learn from our experience here, because once we leave, we go back to the source and everything is perfect and in sync as it is supposed to be.

My belief is that this is a learning experience for all, and nothing ever will be perfect here...not even close. I wouldn't want it that way way. If it were that way, we wouldn't have this opportunity to discuss this subject and ways to improve life. Once the problem is fixed...what next?

My only hope is that we figure out the point of all this before we pass...maybe that is the lesson. Enlighten, experience, cry, laugh, sin, give...enjoy. The clock is ticking since the day we were born...

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
My own reply is that we, as in those of us OP is referring to , are all less prone to mass hypnosis. The metaphorical jedi mind tricks just don't take hold. Or if they do they don't stay in place. We receive just as much programming as the others , but we are less apt to stay in the little boxes that TPTB have made for us.

Their toys don't work on us, ya'll

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hello

I just wanted to start out by saying I just turned 18 at the ending of last month. so I am still very young compared to most ATS members
Anyways I think of myself as a perfect example for this thread

Several years ago (when i was about 10-13) i became obsessed with the night sky. Always enjoyed setting back and lookin up for a while. This little hobbie gave me the idea about aliens and ufos. I became almost obsessed with the idea as it was a reality. I very much belive the idea about ET's and such. This theory changed my perspective on life, not much like my friends and other kids.
I started to think that there is more to life then meets the eye. By the time i enterd highschool (14-15) i started to think of life and our society in a diffrent way. I disagreed with the way everyone around me was living.
Simply goes someething like this:
From birth, be babied until about 5. At the age of 5,start school. School lasts about 14 years! FOURTEEN YEARS! what we could be doing in that span of time other then school and listening to non-sense lectures... anyways, after that time of "education" (total waste of time), you can either continue school for a few MORE years, or work for the government... and push bills and taxes for the rest of your life..

I always disagreed with this, which made me think the "One Chance" (Life) was being wasted for more then a quarter of your life being fed BS from teachers who were kids just like me being fed the same TIHS .. After the BS feeding, you end up working for people who THINK they run a country (and dont do a good job BTW in my Opinion) and the worst part.. ALL OF US DONT EVEN KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT THESE PEOPLE?!

So it was thinking like that, that brought me to this website.. I thought outside the box, and looked at the world from a diffrent perspective. This has TOTALLY changed my view on how society is ran, And to this day Im still disgusted with the way it is.

I cant belive a few old ass men, can run a country and have MILLIONS and BILLIONS of people work for them while they sit on there asses, get paid WAAAY beyond the average persons salary (for doing ALOT less) and to this day still make life (society-speak) harder to leave for people who are already struggling ... Life is just being wasted these days, our bodies (which are the most amazing and wonderful things ever btw) are being destroyed of BS food and laziness. TV is the worst illusion alive... people are doing tormenting things thses days, and everyone will do anything for some $ or as i simply call it ---> PAPER!

Sorry for the off topic lol, but its thinking like this that has gotten me to figure out things that are going on in the world. I sit and ponder and educate myself, while others my age are super intersted in TV shows, new cloths, video games, and lazy ass technology...

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I like to use vodka in anecdotes.

Smirnoff is everywhere. Smirnoff is the most popular vodka in the world and the #1 spirit, of everything, in the world. Everyone drinks it.

Yet relativity, its very average to sub-par vodka. So why do people drink it?

Its the only thing they've tried.

Sometimes all you have to do is be exposed to a new idea, to believe it is better and adopt it. Most people, simply, havent been exposed to a plausible and credibly resourced conspiracy theory.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
First of all who says the the so called gullible sheep doesnt know whats wrong with the world. I think they do know. Perhaps they do not have the deeper knowledge of the scams the power that be present to us. But they do nonetheless have a feeling something is wrong or do know a little bit more then the average "sheep". Some just wont accept the alternate reality of wich we live in, its pathatic, lunatic, crazy or......its the truth. As you all know the truth can hurt. And they do everything in their power to protect the corrupt and demonic system we live in today.....

I was suprised how many people actualy know about the freemasons, illuminati, ufo's, etc etc. If i hear them talk where i work (bank). And what do they do? Exactly go to sites just like this one, sooner or later they will stumble on sites wich suppose to counter the "new world order". But quess what nothing has changed its getting worse even with all the people realizing the great deceptions, brainwashing, false news, bad food and water, poisenous medicine, education wich is not to enlighten you and the list go's on and on. And yet nothing changed and more and more people know about this stuff. Oh wait its because of time accelerating to zero point hence more and more people learn more in shorter time, or because of the comming changes spiritualy hence more and more people "awaken". Awaken...lol. The more an idea gets supported the more its prone to a scam! Especialy in the conspiracy community...

So please stop saying them (sheep) vs us (so called people who do see).
As a matter of fact the so called truthseeker is just as trapped as the so called sheep. The more you know the less you know. Ignorance is a bliss...
It let me think that all those sites wich talk about conspiracy's should be taken out by the PTB but no. (i think thats one of the reason why sites with forums are tolerated its easier to spawn garbage by disinfo agents then sites with a more one way presentation of knowledge especialy if they have more truth in them these are the ones getting destroyed) .Instead they infiltrate and spread half truths and lots of lies or even worse 85% truth and 15% lies for the sincere truth seeker, i'm past that now because i''m not going to delve what truth is and what a lie is, do you see the problem here......trapped a halt so to speak.

And yes i know of the ufo's, history, mayas, incas, 2012 propaganda!, freemasons, david icke, tsarion, luciferian theory, alex jones (disinfo agent), EGO, atomatons/organic portals, grey's, reptilians, annunaki, religion, astral world, reincarnation, spirits, etc etc etc.

You have now the Oneness story wich is based on the luciferian philosophy wich in turn derives from "the book of the law" from aleister crowley hmmm nother new age crap story your'e god we are one lots of lies and some truth imo. And you have the story about the new world order to make us like robots (hive mind). You see the similarity? one is negative and one is positive, they brainwash the truth seeker with lies. William Cooper (RIP) saw their lies and was killed for that including that most ufo's are man made and that aliens are just an agenda.

the deeper you go the more questions you find. No human ever returned from death not a single one! to tell us the truth....Dont get me wrong there is truth in some of the conspiracy's. But sadly if one is to close to the truth you either are encouraged to join their cause with rewards, threatened or your site is going down, or be infiltrated to change some of your views to their agenda or just killed when you resist, Whats left is well you know by now....its a f*cked up world (corrupt system) we live in.

A lie told from a lie told from a lie as far as history can see. Intentionaly handed out to be unintentionaly handed down from generation to generation as truth, in order to maintain the control of life and death....thanks brandon levon!

[edit on 18-3-2010 by Soundwave]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
People need to research and questioning the things they read. If its not supported by hard facts or very strong arguments then its plausible at best.

The whole modern UFO phenomena started arround WW2 wich the NAZI's started with their voo fighters. (and for those who think that stuppid picture on some Ancient egyptian wall is a grey lol look carefully and see a vase with some plants in it, but the starting seeker of truth see it as a proof of an alien) Disc shaped flying anti gravity machines. After project paperclip when they moved high ranking nazi scientists to america to continue working on anti gravity machines hence roswel incident wich i believe was a prototype that went into ERROR with an agenda blame it to the alien. And from that time on al lot of alien stories.......Alien Agenda and Project Blue Beam...Lets not forget the countless of alien movies, novels, magazines, sites, All of them want you to.....Believe....its a conditioning imo, an Agenda. Why the fuss about aliens. Zeta Talk is one nice example granted their could be truth in it. But hey people took their warnings very seriously and people reacted upon it. But how can you trust some one who says kill your pets (dogs) because TSHTF somewhere in 2003 lol.

But the sad truth is i'm fed up with the lies and deceptions and perhaps thats just the thing they want you to think. Or get trapped in some "way of thinking" wich is everything but truth. Find the truth inside you....heard to many bad stories about those who attempting in searching for truth inside of them, via meditation. Because they where prone to astral beings with their own agenda=lies. I could be wrong...even in that era "truth inside of you" is a lot of errors and paths leading to your downfall. Fact is the hard truth is hidden from us where to find dont know....

All i can think of is be nice to people (but dont be a fool) dont lie, help people, do not kill, and share, be thankfull you live a nother day. keep it simple.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Full_Vision

I love questions like this, because it gets everyone thinking, Even though there is no real answer, why this happens, and most of the people here have said what I was going to say any way. But being around a lot of real sheep here in Australia, I do know where all sheep end up, and that's straight to the slaughter house. That may sound a little graphic, but if you referring to humans as sheep, well I guess you get the idea.

Peace buddy

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
It could be "us" thats heading towards the slaughter house....Because we are the ones having so called knowledge. When the new world order arrives be it bad or good "golden age" or the bad dictatorship with a population of arround 500 mil humans. They rather have the gullible cheep so to speak. Then those who know more...

Its like a referendum in politics they ask the people what do you think of this new law....before that they make propaganda of that new law. And when they see not many support that new law. they know they have to change their way of making propaganda in order for you to accept the new law so to speak.....pumping the people with new age garbage to accept as truth and be welcome in the golden age Welcome in the NEW WORLD (order)

Perhaps this conspiracy thing is just part of an even greater conspiracy....they are watching us how we react and thus see who is a danger and who is not...Even when there is truth its always say 85% of an truth not the whole truth lets say you have 10 books of truth what they are willing to give you is 85% of just one book where is the rest??

No one shall ever find the complete truth even when you die. Reincarnation lol forget who you are and start all over again but hey its good for you...because you where not ready to go beyond the 3th dimension back to the place where you came from a nother 3th dimension lesson.
In my eyes its an evil concept There is even an conspiracy regarding what happens when you die...The false after life trapping you in their dimension by the rulers/lords of the astral world better known as dimensional beings/different dimensions 3th, 4th etc. Yeah that rabbit hole goes very deep very deep....until you screwd your self and forget to get out as a better person who is hopefully more enlightend (not in a new age way) that they wont teach you

I'm just saying

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
ok we have slipped between the cracks and we think outside the box if we all banned together imagine how we all could change not only the country but the world around us

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Sweet!! There is a reason for threads like these making it to the most active. We sure do love to talk about how awesome our super powers are and how much we know more than the common man..

We are so awesome and smart!

Go us!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Humans have been like this the last 35 000 years. Humans are scattered into different types of individual types wich act different in situations.

We are simple one of many types of individual types. Its in the human nature and it will always be like this.

Simple as that,no other answer.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by canUhandlethetruth

Humans have been like this the last 35 000 years. Humans are scattered into different types of individual types wich act different in situations.

We are simple one of many types of individual types. Its in the human nature and it will always be like this.

Simple as that,no other answer.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hermes.trismegistus

I have to agree with you here. Many accademics are brilliant in their own feilds of study, but their general knowledge is woefully inept. Many lack any semblance of common sense or social capabilities. Some have zero imagination.

I was generalising a little too much in my previous posts and I thank you for pointing that out. Personally, I class myself as a jack of all trades, master of none

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Great question. I was a weird kid growing up. I had a lazy eye and believed in UFO's which helped me escape social indoctrination. I was struggling to read in 2nd grade until my dad explained to me its importance. By 4th grade I was reading Edgar Allen Poe and the only thing I was having trouble comprehending was human nature lol. I think we all ended up here because we feel comfortable in stressing about crap we can't do anything about.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Good morning to all
I hope the weeks been a good one for you so far!
It seems, as it happens on most threads i have read at ATS, that some people arent entirely reading my updated posts on terminologies used etc, or they dont care that i have tried to explain the falsehoods in what they believe this thread is about ..but most of you have taken this thought i had and ran with it, thank you all again! its nice to know i am not the only one whos questioned this for some time..
As the saying goes: Conformity is the disease, Rebellion the cure.. a statement i have found quite true.. to my line of thought anyhow! Its also really interesting to note all of the similarities of us members here, how many of us questioned our teachers and schooling from a very young age, how so many havent simply accepted the mental tripe spoon fed to all of mankind, many of us considered 'problem children' for doing just that of course and many labeled with ADHD past a certain time period.. To those who have mistaken my intentions on starting this post, i am sorry for how you have chose to percieve what was really a simple question based on a long time thought as some sort of superiority trip..

reply to post by Basement News

Thank you for your kind words..i personally wouldnt say you are nutty for your ideas put across here! Something has been building for a long time now, something on its way..and even though we cant know for certain what that something is to be, many people world wide do seem to be feeling this as well..and food, i believe you are right, is to become a major issue in the nearer future, which would cause much havoc and chaos. I remember friends of mine in school when in class who were always too afraid to raise their hand and oppose or challenge the view point the teacher would try and turn us all towards.. i could see on their face they werent buying what the teacher was saying, but their mind quickly pushed it away, afraid or embarrassed as you say, to question what they were being told.. with a similiar attitude carrying on after school days and through their life.. thank you again for your thoughts

Originally posted by Klaatumagnum

Why have some people spent decades trapped in the Matrix, buying the lies hook, line and sinker and suddenly awakened. It is something Cosmic. Some people are still asleep. It's decision time. Are you oriented toward the fact that we are all ONE. Or are you still under the illusion fostered by the Matrix that we are separate? The matrix is coming down. There is nothing they can do about it. They are in a panic. Love and light is creation, knowledge and unity with the Creator. Time to board the Love Train for it leaves the station. There will be many left behind. It's their choice. What's yours?
Namaste

Hello
really liked your reply..over the past few years at least i have come to understand the human race as a whole to be one species instead of segregated into nations or cities or states..no matter colour, religious choice, upbringing, and everything else that is meant to divide each and every one of us..we are a whole, (now that is not 'we' as in 'oh we are soooo special and sooo smart that we see things better) - just wanted to add that before it gets claimed thats what i meant lol.. but until we as a populace and as a race in a single wholeness understand the said differences mean absolutely nothing and ban together, things most likely cant get much better.. at least anytime soon..though it would be nice to be wrong on that and am in hope i am wrong. I certainly know without hesitation which path to choose and look forward greatly to the journey

reply to post by Verum Astrum

Hello and thank you for that two cents
Astrology has a huge influence over every individual i think.. sadly often regarded by some today as 'hippie nonsense' its extremely relative. You are also right in that this question posed has no clear black or white answers (thats part of the fun i think)! and a great deal of shades of grey inbetween.. some of the stronger mindsets i have connected with astrological signs over the years are, for example Aries, Taurus and Aquarius (depending on surrounding planets at the given times of birth) are often of very strong being and of mind set..most close friends of mine have always been 'true' Aries men and ohhh are there noticed traits amongst them! Thank you for your perspective on this..

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
My own reply is that we, as in those of us OP is referring to , are all less prone to mass hypnosis. The metaphorical jedi mind tricks just don't take hold. Or if they do they don't stay in place. We receive just as much programming as the others , but we are less apt to stay in the little boxes that TPTB have made for us.

Their toys don't work on us, ya'll

Excellent points and i too believe a lot of this to be the case.. it just didnt stick with some people, the programming did not hold (much thankfullness for this by the way)! as i stated before, entrapment may not have been the best way to describe my initial thoughts and question, but in these ways you have mentioned we have at least had the chance to become more free than not, even if we are trapped within a whole scheme, i would rather have my own mind and thoughts instead of forced beliefs and indoctrinations... the predictive programming didnt work so well- rather, at all, with certain people.. i dont consider these people smarter than anyone else, but certainly in ways, a great deal luckier. Their toys didnt work indeed. ha to the PTB lol

reply to post by Kelliott

Many thanks for your thoughts on this.. and really age is just a number.. i have known 14 year olds of great intelligence and 45 years old as smart as a brick.. usually young beings with great thoughts and understandings, i tend to think of as 'old souls' .. I am glad you are doing well in your schooling, it helps that you are able to counteract info given..

I have more to reply on when i am able to return again

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I put it down to the majority not having such a big interest as those who have, as you say "fallen through the net". If you dont give a sh*t then you dont really care do you?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
i think i have gotten to the bottom of this, it turns out that 90% of the world are complete idiots, and they don't think much further than what kind of sandwich am i gonna eat for lunch and what's on tv tonight. some of us are just above that. thank god.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Simple answer: There always seems be a certain percentage immune to any given disease.

Ignorance is the disease and we are immune.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by murphyhurtme
i think i have gotten to the bottom of this, it turns out that 90% of the world are complete idiots, and they don't think much further than what kind of sandwich am i gonna eat for lunch and what's on tv tonight. some of us are just above that. thank god.

Agree with most of that but it makes you wonder why that 90% of people think us 10% are idiots that live in a fantasy world.

As i posted above its just what people are interested in as to who falls through the net, after all alot of people are scared by these conspiracy theories and are happy to believe the excuses governments give.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join