It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson drugs syringe set to be auctioned for $5million

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

The syringe that administered the fatal drugs to Michael Jackson is set to be auctioned.

It is thought his siblings Janet and Tito were told about the sick stunt by lawyers representing the unnamed seller and the outraged family are desperate to stop the sale.

The needle is being touted around auction houses in Vegas with a price of up to $5million (£3.3million).

It was obtained secretly and could go under the hammer on June 25 – the first anniversary of the 50-year-old singer’s death in Los Angeles.

His personal doctor, Conrad Murray, 57, has been charged with involuntary manslaughter and is set to face trial this year.

A source said: “This is one of the sickest lots ever put up. The syringe is no longer needed in the inquest or in Murray’s forthcoming trial but the moral implications don’t bear thinking about.

Source

Well, this is right up there with the woman who auctioned off her virginity and the Mary Toast Auction.

The real disturbing thing is that someone would pay 5 million for a death syringe.

I guess the next auction of bizarre could be Saddam's hanging noose, or Chenney's hunting partners bloody bullet.

I can just imagine some eccentric old elitist covetting the syringe and holding it closely with a passion abnormal to the sensible amoung us.
Maybe a syringe party to show close friends the syringe up close.
Ahh,,,what envy this syringe will receive.
I bet the jealous will be beside themselves and furious that the syringe is not theirs...

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
It is rumored that Mr Burns from The Simpsons always hated MJ.

Going once...

new topics

join