It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

will the illuminati survive the 2012 event, if any

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
governments are building underground shelters, to shield themselves and other "chosen" ones from some type of event (some are saying this event will occur in 2012); this event will wipe out 90% of the world's population.

if their shelters enables them to survive this event, wouldn't it be ironic, that the new world would be inhabited by mass murderers, illuminati members ?

ironic because it's said that after the destruction, man will lead a more spiritually uplifting life

they plot the downfall of man, by terrible depopulation methods, then they run into their shelters and survive

does this make you think that their shelters would not withstand this event?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
the solution is simple:
when they all go underground, we muster a massive crew, and bury the entrances in tons of dirt. Put in a hallway that leads to the "visitors center"
Then when they all come out after we all survive the event that never comes, we inform them:
"things has changed a bit since ya'll was gone"
a world wide coup without a shot fired

"operation rats in the cellar"

dr

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
2012 and beyond - man can't hide from the inevitable. When the last day arrives, there won't be a cave or tunnel deep enough to escape - so those who are busy burrowing into the ground are only wasting their energy and time. It won't do them a bit of good in the big scheme of things.

I.e. what's coming is beyond any earthly storm that mankind has ever witnessed - much less survived.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 1 2 3

How can a shelter built deep underground withstand A MAGMA CHAMBER FLOOD??????????????? CAUSE BY A EARTHQUAKE ABOVE. Even worst it says in the BOOK OF REVELATIONS MAN WILL HIDE FROM THE WRATH OF THE LAMB INSIDE OF MOUNTAINS AND WILL ASK THE MOUNTAINS TO DROP BOULDERS OVER THEM TO HIDE THE FROM THE WRATH nope nobodies safe not even the elites with the flying you knows what im sayin. Its JUDGMENT DAY FOR ALL!!!!! Aint no special passes during this time so REPENT SPECIAL PASS WISH I HAD ONES LOL.

IM STAYEN UP TOP WITH THE REAL HUMANS WHO ARE LEFT ALONE O SUFFER WE SUFFER TOGETHER (FLESH DEPARTURE SOUL RAPTURE)...UM JUST SAYEN

[edit on 3/16/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
They are just creating the "best scenario" for the continuity of mankind. Yes they are concerned only with the select few...but those who control can make these biased decisions. What will be will be...just prepare yourself to the best you can do...rest is destiny

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sada_emedu
They are just creating the "best scenario" for the continuity of mankind. Yes they are concerned only with the select few...but those who control can make these biased decisions. What will be will be...just prepare yourself to the best you can do...rest is destiny

The best scenerio is to RETURN ALL HUMANS HOME WHERE THEY BELONG FLESHLESS, not trap them here, the EDUCATION PERIOD IS UP SCHOOL IS GOING INTO RECESS EITHER WAY.....But I see how humans would want to extend their existance within this realm of darkness for they cannot see the beauties beyond nor even attempt to feel the feelings and emotions attributed with the REALM OF LIGHT the fear is understood but wouldnt of existed if humanity didnt eat from the TREE OF KNOWLEDGE FIRST...

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
the people who are doing this, the illuminati, the elite, or whatever, do they intend to save themselves? do they intend to get into the shelters themselves?
if the task which they are doing is so great and noble - "the survival of the species", why do they consider themselves as worthy of being saved? this sounds too convenient and doesn't sound noble anymore

among the general public, how do they select who goes into the shelter?
it seems that this choosing of who will survive, has to do with who will make the best servants for them, after 2012
they still intend to rule after the 2012 event, they just need the best workers

Originally posted by dr dodge
the solution is simple:
when they all go underground, we muster a massive crew, and bury the entrances in tons of dirt. Put in a hallway that leads to the "visitors center"
Then when they all come out after we all survive the event that never comes, we inform them:
"things has changed a bit since ya'll was gone"
a world wide coup without a shot fired

"operation rats in the cellar"

dr

[edit on 17-3-2010 by 1 2 3]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
The Illuminati's original intent is to cast light upon the minds of humanity. Perhaps they have strayed from that path; perhaps they haven't. Without being in the Illuminati, we can't really know for sure. Some claimants to the Illuminati title have, but they probably aren't really in the Illuminati.

Check it out: Illuminati: Illuminate: Light Up

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I am a proud Canadian. I would like to tell you a story about a group of very disturbing individuals who had very disturbing beliefs. The end. I hope you enjoyed that story.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Ah 2012. The end of the Mayan calender. I may be crazy but i have a question. What if it is just the end of a calender the mayans decided to stop making? Mayby the Mayans decided or thought that the world would not be around anymore,and just made this calender just in case they were wrong. I Would love for something like a Impact event to happen to the planet. Yeah Evangelion fan here i know. Still its a interesting idea. What would happen to humanity? Would we all become goo or something else? Who knows,but whatever happens we have a front row seat. The illuminati are always worrying about something or the other though. I think their power is waning and they are trying this as a last ditch effort to prove themselves right.
edit on 6-3-2012 by yuppa because: Thought of a new sentence to add about the illuminati worrying about 2012 for their waning power.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
If we were into making stone tablet calendars and we noticed we were in a two thousand year cycle, we might make a calendar for our cycle we are in. Would we make a new calendar for the cycle starting in the year 4,000 something? Only if we were truly crazy. Who around now cares what happens in the year 4125?

Now I wouldn't be surprised if 2,000 years from now if I become famous for some strange reason, some might start saying orionthehunter mentioned 4125 over 2000 years ago, run for cover, hide in the mountains, it's the end. Maybe the people in the future will have more common sense.

The year doesn't spell our doom. It's our lack of cooperation in solving our problems that could result in our downfall. We need to be working together as a nation or nations to provide assurance to the general population that our currencies will still be worth something, that our life savings isn't going to be devalued where everything we saved up for is destroyed by foolish governments overspending and that our governments are wise enough to provide and store emergency food rations for the nation in the event of a catastrophe. Right now our nations are not doing their job in that respect and that is why so many are concerned. If our governments are doing that, they aren't making it known publicly so most citizens suspect foul play where only the elite are going to get resources in an emergency.

Our governments are failing either in emergency planning or in communication but that is why I believe so many are concerned about doomsday. Our governments are not providing any reassurances.

What happens if we have a major solar storm or EMP attack and circuits and power is fried across the US? Does the US have these multi-million dollar transformers that take a year to build secretly hidden in faraday cages underground so that power could be restored quickly? Probably not.

Does the US have billions of MRE's and other emergency food rations to supply the US population for a few years through a global disaster such as a small comet impact or volcanic eruption that could block sunlight for a few years? Probably not.

We are living without insurance. We have individual insurance for individual disasters such as your house or car etc but no nation saving insurance. Insurance costs money and our nation is not spending money on insurance on a scale that could provide assurance and peace of mind to the general population. Of course I remember a saying that says whenever we finally say we have peace and security that is when our downfall may come. I'd rather have national insurance. I believe the national security would be improved and predictions of doomsday would drop.
my two cents.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 1 2 3

governments are building underground shelters, to shield themselves and other "chosen" ones from some type of event (some are saying this event will occur in 2012); this event will wipe out 90% of the world's population.

Oh goodness gracious what shall we do? You have so much information, please tell us more! I see that you have no sources but since I am an ATS member I believe everything you say!
edit on 6-3-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join