It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli's on a rampage, again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 02:39 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Claiming that they were going after terrorists, here are some selected passages for your pro-Israeli votes:

"About 25 tanks and two bulldozers, backed by helicopter gunships, were involved in the incursion, the sources said. "

"At least 10 people were killed -- including a pregnant woman and a 13-year-old boy -- and some 40 were wounded, a number of them critically, Palestinian medical sources in Gaza said."

Great job. If this happened in the USA, people would be outraged. Realize that America is currently supporting these kinds of actions by Israel. And, Bush claims that Sharon is a, "Man of peace".

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   
how come Isreal isn't getting anytype of a punishment or warning for what they're doing. So far they've been destroying homes & killing more civilians than terrorist , yet no other nation seems to care. All Isreal has to say is ... " oh , they were terrorist " ... and then they can continue to do what their doing. But at least there hasn't been any type of a suicidal attacks.

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Peleti ... only because they have caught them ... The latest palestinian idea is to fly in bombs on model aircraft!

One exploded when the guys who were trying to operate it goofed, killing them all. (actually according to debka.com , they think it was boobytrapped and designed to go of when they tried to fly it)

MKUltra, there are reasons for their actions, the are not just killing randomly, that family were targetd because of they all (5 sons) worked for Hamas. Tough, sure it makes no friends and causes strife, but the palestinains are not lambs either, and Hamas is certainly not innocent of random murder. What you sow you also reap ....

Yeah its sad that civilains die in the process, but at least they are not setting out to kill civilians like the Hamas. Israel has a right to protect its people from attack. Put yourself in their shoes and tell me if you would do any different....

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I see what you mean . At least they can try to leave those who aren't involve , alone . But , yah they got the right to defend theirselves.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 07:58 AM
link   
while I agree that you need to see things from the Israel point of view, you also need to see things from the Palestinian point of view. While neither side are lambs, you have to ask yourself...what in life can be so bad that you would blow people up. I agree with PeLeTi that there do seem to be an awful lot of innocent civilians being killed. It's an endless cycle of hate on both sides that unfortunately doesnt look like there will be an end in sight.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Well thinking that israel controls more of america than americans do gives a little answer about it...
70% of politic campaigns are paid by jews in america,
The only 2 countries that america WILL NEVER ATTACK
are 2
Egypt And Israel, there is a pact sign for it, it�s from 30/40 years ago, which actually is at first sight pretty
weird,
Israel is one of the smallest country and newest in the world, and they have just 50 years history on that country!
Also they give the technology used on the U.S army,
and provide technology to americans, they are owners of the biggest companies in the world, and they are suposed to be "the race of the economy handling",
their theory about the money is brilliant, they just want to keep gold, gold gold, and one day they�ll have it all, believe me u know when jews were expulsed from spain and some european countries in 1500 and around that by the inquisition, the country suffered a whole broke in the economy because jews were bankers and treasurers, so... it says a lot about them,
Economy is based on the amount of gold and silver a country has in the official and national chest.So basiclly the amount of gold a country owns, so then the money is just a representation of that gold, and jewish are aware that is a stupid system, (they have a lot to do in the conspiracy actually) base all this lifes of people, suffering, properties, in just a metal with another colour
and different properties it makes no sense, and it�s weak at the end, our systems are based on nothing, WTF has the gold to get this value and make all the people go and live around it?
Ask the jews, jeje, the also were the first important official religion, and that has nothing to do with god,
have that for sure, they also run from egypt and the tyranny of the pharaons.... (which i think it wasn�t right)
we can have opinions about them , they seem to be more dangerous than a mason, is not just a religion, is a way to believe in something, Zionist, and the protocols of zion (that of course aren�t written by jews, but are written from the controllers of the jews, coz we are all tool for the final moment) are something that
everyone here must read to learn more about
-Manipulation Politics
If u don�t trust what u read, welcome to the club, but
it shows in a really nice way how a dictator, leader or whatever can think act and do whatever it takes to....
Just read it

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I can't believe that there exists a person who thinks that the protocols of the elders of zion was anything less than an ANTI jewish propoganda tool. Must have issues with the reading skills.

About the gold comments: The Gold Standard did one thing and that was make all money actually worth something "for real". Now the US dollar is worth a dollar because the government says it is. Previously on the gold standard there existed 1 dollar's worth of gold on deposit in the federal reserve that represented that printed bill. I'm not saying one system is better, but it was somewhat comforting that the money back then was worth something tangible. We've seen currencies be devalued to the point where they're not even worth the paper they're printed on.

top topics

join