It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Govt. interefereing with Internet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I am so frigging pissed at Govt. interfering with Internet. All the frigging crybabies waaah* we dont like what is written on internet , guess what dont visit it. If you do dont frigging whine about it.

I want to say what I feel and I want to write what I feel ..I want to see what I feel, if you got a prob. with that go F yourself

If there is any law banning freedom of speech or any view filter I'm gonna break every one of them
and I'll keep breaking them no matter what the consequences. F U
cry babies and whiny absurd Govt.

Seriously, when I read about article on MSM blaming internet I feel like blowing hole in every one of the frigging retard bastards. Who the hell told you to visit and read that? Did anyone forced you to do that? I ain't gonna follow your orders and I ain't gonna let you decide what I can see and read or what I can talk about...I AINT gonna let you decide what's moral or ethic for ME...I AM NOT YOUR FRIGGING SERVANT! SO GO F YOURSELF !!

Don't you come messing with me with your laws or someone is gonna get hurt. You can shove your laws , ethics, morales and all whiny talks where the sun never shines and if you need something to hold it in place why get a cactus !! @%&^%&^%&*&*)%^*)%*%^(&^$&^%*$%%(%^&*)^*&

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/91d3831fb531.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
PUI
Definitely...
:shk:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I have just made a small guide to bypass internet filters..if anyone interested visit here :- www.abovetopsecret.com...]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Despite the rather ah...opinionated way in which this was brought up, I do have to agree. I get regular emails from FreePress.net to allow me to follow the circus acts that go on regarding the censorship of media.

top topics

join