It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The one thing that holds you back.. (2012 related)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
reply to post by Republican08

Whats your definition of freedom?

Does it matter that others suffer?

How does it effect your life?

[edit on 16-3-2010 by DarkCyrus]

Freedom, The basic right of an animal, ability to go wherever they please, only facing basic fears of an animal, predators.

It doesn't matter if others suffer, If I could do something to stop the suffering, there wouldn't be suffering, so there suffering doesn't matter.

I give almost everything in my body to help those I don't know, and will never know, just he basic duties of a human.

Now that 20 questions is over, and you've figured out it's a zebra I was thinking of.

Why do you think theres more to what you see in the mirror?

(Swear, if you start stuff on how mirrors are alternative dimensions, i will.....cry)

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Ok I lol when I read your post, thank you.

I see a reflection in that mirror of my pure light, in pure darkness. Light of a star in the night sky. Without the blanket of space(mirror)there would be nothing, because all that exists is pure potential. This reality where there is darkness is the world in which total potential can be reached/realised. The darkness see's pure light, as potential and growth. I am connected to you and I pump to you so you can see. You pump to me and I see more potential in me.

Here is my question to you

Why is it so hard to show what you need?

Feeling lonely is not feeling self. Look through me and see yourself.

That is the moment you are not alone anymore.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus

Ok I lol when I read your post, thank you.

I see a reflection in that mirror of my pure light, in pure darkness. Light of a star in the night sky. Without the blanket of space(mirror)there would be nothing, because all that exists is pure potential. This reality where there is darkness is the world in which total potential can be reached/realised. The darkness see's pure light, as potential.

Here is my question to you

Why is it so hard to show what you need?

Feeling lonely is not feeling self. Look through me and see yourself.

That is the moment you are not alone anymore.

I show I need.... everytime I eat at subway... I need food... and sex... basic necessities.

? I can't see you?

We are all alone, some just pretend we aren't.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Your thoughts are amusing to me

When you are hungry, does your body not say Feed Me?

When you are sad, does not your body say Help me?

When you are happy, does not your body say I Give to You?

When you are angry, does not your body say, I Don't Need You?

When you are horny, does not your body say, I Want you?

To be trapped in abuse, can be so easy to do. Because you give others what you think you need. "I want Food, I want Sex, is saying I Want you, Feed me. Instead think what you need and not what you want.

Edit. Give what you need, not what you want.

What you need is not what you want. You are wanting what you needed, but not asking for it. That is the universal law of attraction.

I can help you if you give me the chance too, With All My Love.

If you are feeling confused right now, thats perfectly OK. Everything will make sense and be so much more clear.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I hear you

I will allways be with you

Its growing bigger, we need more room to grow.

Time is running out.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

Im telling you. I had an experience. Twiced touched by both Father God and Mother Goddess. It is not my place to tell YOU what you think, only what I think and know to be true. So I do not self proclaim prophecy. I believe we are all connected to God completely in all forms and the Goddess gives us life and gives birth to us.

Im here to say that we are all part of this.

Speak your Heart.

Peace, Thank you.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Lets dig into a little about prophecy.

I see a time in 2 years.

I see that Im not looking into a time, but rather into destiny. A destination that is not a place to be, but a place to become.

I see Bright Sunny Days, I see everything looks more colorful. I see children playing in what looks like summer on a beach. I see people building sandcastle's and kneeling near big white tents that point towards the sky/sun. I see these people have their hands facing upward in kneeling prayer, a tear escapes eyes. Some look up to the sky, a face looks back and smiles. I see ships white disc shaped ships, landing near fields and close to barns, windows, I see people looking through with some apprehension and slight fear.

Seed is put into the minds, fear is vanishing as fast as it came. Fear is gone, people feel joy, and we see visitors that look human coming from the ships with their eyes and ears, and arms open. I see they are smiling and people are holding their stomach and crying, some are in shock. I see it openly happen. Visitors come and touch those who are crying in tears, we are being told they are sick and they are giving them medicine.

They put them to sleep with medicine and take them abord their mothership. Many people and their familys are sad for this. Some visit the ships like me, and see people in some kind of statis. In the mothership you can feel a sense of overwhelming love and peace of clearity. I am being told some people do not know how to handle these intense 'new' feelings. That their body is damaged on a cellular level, and they show me on diagrams.

I'm going to a place in the future, 200 years. I see a grand giant city like the star wars city Coruscant. I see people are garbed in simple white clothes. They are praying and kneeling together I feel, I feel that they are knowing togetherness, as they look at eachother and smile first and they do not speak as much through dialog. They all seem to 'know'. Speaking is there but infrequent.

I get the feeling it took a long hard time to build this, that the beings from space are still coming and going, but they are really not doing anything for us. They are really just watching and overseeing us. They come and go alot. They share, but dont even get invovled in our lives as much as many would like in that time.

I see councils set up demanding rights and things like more advanced technology. They are shaking their heads in dismay, feeling is you are not ready yet. The humans have the feeling that we have been dragged around for such a long time, that we should play a more prominent role.

They assure the council heads that we are right where we are wanted and meant to be. That we are still moving, they are so advanced, beyond our comprehension.

The thoughts Im getting right now outside of this vision, is this. "We are so advanced right now that your civilization can not see us without rare and primitive technology and its rare for others to see us in our current form. That the time leading into the future, in many years, we will be able to see them as they are now, without using anything but your eyes."

Thats not meant to scare, only to explain why you must reach us before we can reach you. And even then its still a long haul
Then we start.

They are telling me whats important for me to do now is express myself and share stories of real life events, that for all of us to do this as the time nears to make the transition easier, and faster. So we can start living life and rebuilding quicker with their protection of course. So those who are not ready will be picked up and taken abord and put to sleep until they repair the damage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join