It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banana beats anti-HIV drugs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Anyway bananas are definitely awesome.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly_U

Dear Sly_U

In the AIDS hospice that I work in there was a death this morning from your none existent HIV/AIDS.

As far as disinformation is concerned your Utube video is some of the best I have ever seen.

IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT HIV LEADS TO AIDS AND IT KILLS.

Not to do so may be dangerous for you and all others that believe the nonsense in this video.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
AIDS is when your body has spent all its white blood cells, and the stem cells from which they derived; their telomeres have shortened, and the body can no longer provide more CD4 cells that just get infiltrated with more HIV. A major part of the immune system is driven into a senescent state, and essentially turned off to a drip.

HIV doesn't lead to the cascading depletion of stem cells in all populations, however. There are latent HIV+ carriers whose immune system has adapted to conserve its stem cells. Perhaps these individuals' diets included such lectins, time will tell.

Certain pharmaceuticals will drive HIV latent carriers into full blown AIDS. Valproic acid, butyric acid, which is found in the plaque of the teeth, as well as the AIDS fighting tea, kombucha mushroom tea, a ferment which contains both butyric acid and usnic acid, an RNA replication inhibition effect. Butyric acid and valproic acid are histone deacetylase inhibitors which open the core of your nuclear DNA, exposing them for transcription, viral ingress/egress. This has several effects. One, HIV and other viruses, can latch on to the DNA more easily. Two, prion disease are proven to be accelerated by application of histone deacetylase inhibitors. Histone deacetylase inhibitors are prescribed for the following conditions: epilepsy, migraine. 70% of HIV sufferers have neurological symptoms. The front line doctors in neurology don't test for HIV. Despite this, some neurologists prescribe stem cell depleting chemicals without ruling out comorbidity, thus increasing chances of blown AIDS. The HAART trials are using valproic acid in the treatment of HIV only with concomitant antiretrovirals with much success. This validates partly the concept of original Kombucha fermented tea (which was alcoholic, natural penetration enhancer).

The Bananaman BBC series which started in 1980 really seals the deal for me, though.

Everyone knows what this one is. This is squash!

Steve Brule.

[edit on 17-3-2010 by elusive1]

[edit on 17-3-2010 by elusive1]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Spooky, isn't it? Dr. Gloom is always bested by Bananaman. The irony is overflowing.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I think this is awesome news, As I come from the top of Queensland, where we have Banana farms everywhere, even recently worked at one, I know bananas can help us in so many ways, But this tops them all If it's true. I also believe that every thing on this planet is here for a reason, and here to help us in many way's, We just have to find them, which seems to be a lot of work for those scientists, That's if they havn't found most cures for things already, and someone is trying to stop them from being released
I really hope not.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

dear mac,

nobody dies from aids and nobody contest they are many people suffering from immuno-defficiency

those die from diseases contracted because immune system is gone.

what happen is that they register them as aids if they find hiv otherwise they register them for the disease they caught if they don't have hiv.

However there is absolutely no one piece of evidence that hiv kills tcells.

The only evidence is this correlation created from scratch by those who sell the tests and the treatments (the same pshycocorp)

i know of people dying in a few weeks from the treatments and the terrible placebo effect created when telling someone he has aids.

"to make the mass believe in a lie, repeat it over and over"

thanks goebbels

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ::.mika.::

Dear ::.mika.::

Forgive me I am not medically trained however from what you have said I know you have one thing right ” nobody dies from aids” the rest I do not understand.

It is a fact that nobody dies from aids but it is because they have AIDS they die of one of the many opportunistic infections such as TB and very many others.

Sorry although I don’t understand what else you have said is sounds like dangerous nonsense.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
hey, instead of loading up on bananas why not load up on condoms. i heard they are a bit more effective in preventing aids than bananas are.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

you see nonsense and danger in not trusting in the pharmacorp ethic ?

it reminds me of those saying it is "evil" to say that the us government had lied about 911.

those two conspiracies are in fact strikingly similar.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Im truly sorry that there was another death, I really am. And your right to keep a close mind on HIV/AIDS related death. But clouding up a disease with questionable credibility combed out with persuasive words and a fear of an incurable disease is somewhat disturbing. Im not saying that the disease may not be real, but the explanation, and analysis of it, is on rocky grounds.

Sometimes a weapon of mass destruction is dis-information. A perfect weapon is known to be deceptive.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I did say that I did not understand what you were saying.

This latest post is not that much more clear.

However it dose seam that you are suggesting that I am on the side of big pharmacy, this is in no way true.

Statement Big pharmacy is in place to make their people wealthy shareholders and alike. They are not there to help people and if they do it is a side issue. There is nothing more certain.

Besides which where I work the patents are treated with generic drugs that work. I we are in no way in league with Big pharmacy.

If there is a conspiracy regarding HIV/AIDS it is in the beginnings of this illness. Other than that if you are suggesting that Big pharmacy would hide a cure in order too continue the sale of ARV’s I would give it the benefit of the doubt till proved.

If you are suggesting that governments lie it is like saying that water is wet. That is what they do, that is what they are there for. Anyone that thinks government is there for the people is totally delusional.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly_U

Dear Sly_U

Thank goodness the death was not one of the over eight children that we care for here.

Sorry as for the rest of your post I really can not see the point you are trying to make.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

the point is

there is an immuno defficiency syndrom

but it has nothing to do with hiv, however it might be highly related to hiv stupefying treatment.

there is no proof about hiv=aids other than the brainwashing propaganda we undergo since 1984

that is fact : in 25years and billions of public money spent in research there aren't a single evidence that is not a suggestion

(thanks gallo the great deleter. and dealer)

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Now then I understand that. As I said I am not medically trained in anyway. Are you a Doctor??

Anyway you say there is no proof that HIV=AIDS.

This is nonsense, everyday I am surrounded by people who had HIV and are now in the last stages of AIDS. You do not need a slide rule they are in front of me right now.

The lucky ones that respond to the medication make a near complete recovery and return to a life of living with HIV.

Two very important things are required for this first the ARV drugs and second a healthy lifestyle.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

since when did asking for actual numbers when somebody speaks of 'statistics' become a disinformation tactic?

have you ever read or written a scientific article? have you even taken a class on research methodology, or statistics?

this is just what the words mean, and how the process works. it's not a disinfo campaign.

rather than engage you point by point, i'll just provide this simple and comprehensive link.

www.aidstruth.org...

the science on HIV as the cause of AIDS.

in truth, there is no more of a debate about this in the medical community than there is on the carcinogenic effects of smoking. contrarians and quacks will always exist - but it's a deadly mistake to rely on them for your medical advice.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ::.mika.::
reply to post by MAC269

dear mac,

nobody dies from aids and nobody contest they are many people suffering from immuno-defficiency

those die from diseases contracted because immune system is gone.

what happen is that they register them as aids if they find hiv otherwise they register them for the disease they caught if they don't have hiv.

However there is absolutely no one piece of evidence that hiv kills tcells.

The only evidence is this correlation created from scratch by those who sell the tests and the treatments (the same pshycocorp)

i know of people dying in a few weeks from the treatments and the terrible placebo effect created when telling someone he has aids.

"to make the mass believe in a lie, repeat it over and over"

thanks goebbels

saying AIDS doesn't cause death in AIDS patients is a bit like saying, "knives don't kill stabbing victims - it's the bleeding".

please do avail yourself of the link i provided with abundant scientific information and yes - the PROOF, according to all medical definitions thereof - that HIV causes AIDS.

be safe - and please, resist spreading this very harmful lie you have bought - lives are lost every day due to exactly this kind of anti-scientific propaganda.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueTruth

the disinfo technik is about ignoring the main point (the deletion of many sentences from popovic that were clearly admitting that they don't know what creates aids and this from the very paper used as the scientific proof that hiv kills tcells) to argue forever on secondary details.

and that is what you are doing also.

i'm no doctor (although trained in ayurveda, reiki) but i've studied enough science to know what is a scientific paper going to peer review is.
i've been looking for weeks for the one demonstrating that hiv kills tcells.

but there are none.nothing. nada. kouch nei.

just suggestions from this infamous gallo, the brainwashing from media and nazi pharmacorp

i'm not looking your link,

show me a paper (pdf please) that went to peer review without deletion here and there that suit the pharmacorp official theory.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Well, Well, Well here is the answer

Why am I not surprised at all.

Now do not get me wrong there well be something to some of these how shall I say it not conventional healing practices.

We actively discourage people with these none proven methods from coming to our center for the care of sick and dieing. Over the years we have had the lot most trying to make money from the dieing.

Thank you ::.mika.:: for eventually letting us all know where you are coming from now everybody can relax and totally ignore all your comments.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

This tells me that initial studies supposedly to find cures for HIV were a sham and set up to acquire funds for who knows what except personal or corporate profit.
Maybe the money raised in the name of HIV research was funneled to another "more favored" disease study....because bananas and common foods would be the first place to look for compounds to fight this or any disease or illness.
I would think they'd have been third tested right after apples and oranges.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I'm not involved in the discussion from TrueTruth, ::.mika.:: and MAC269.

But mika's point still stands and is valid. It's the elephant in the room, one of the few arguments from dissenters that is confirmed to be true.

Robert Gallo did delete written statements.

The US Congress ran an investigation on him and found him guilty of fraud and scientific misconduct.

Why do you think only Luc Montagnier won the 2008 Nobel Prize and Gallo was ignored?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join