It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO experience - first time sharer.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Intriguing!
It'd be interesting to get his take on events, perhaps he would recall details you have blocked or otherwise forgotten...But as you mentioned he's probably happier not to go there at all.
Gee, there are so many people out there with so many different UFO experiences!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
He's in California now and I'm wayyy over here fighting crime. I know sum-in happen (gut feeling you know) but..what cha gonna do!

the plain fact is we know nuttin !

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Hmmm go with ya gut, maybe one day a little hypnotic regression will be just what the doc ordered LOL!

And look, if there is anything I take from (not only sharing my own story but) sharing others experiences it is that to some degree we're all utterly clueless (mainly myself actually haha) but at the same time it opens discussion/communication about these topics and that's so key I reckon y'knowwww?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Well I deff think you saw a ufo. And the pinpoint of red light - I have seen that, aswell as blue, and they seem to be emitted from the ufo, for what reason I dont know.

Im a bit confuzed about the later part, Do you think that you experienced a time warp or an abduction?

I've also seen red and blue pinpricks of light! they just zipped around really quickly and kind of had a trail quality to them or something. I haven't heard of anyone else seeing these!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
OK 1, i think you really did see a U.F.O ive seen something simmilar
heres were it gets wierd
when i was 12 my mom went to the store and also left me in my little 2 bedroom apartment by myself
i was playing solitaire with myself when i heard a buzzing noise i looked out the window that faced the parking lot and saw a bright flash of light go by it was around 8:30 so it was fairly dark and the flash of light was bright
i stepped outside to see that my friend from nextdoor was also out there he said to me"did you see that"
i nodded so it was hard to think i was just seeing things my friend had seen it to
i was scared so i asked him if i could stay at his house which his mom and my mom mostly always agreed on even on school nights so i didnt think she would get mad and then i got some shorts from my house and left quickly to his apartment i was lying on the couch and thats when i saw another bright flash next to me i tried to sit up but couldnt move at all and then i opened my eyes and it was what i thought was a dream untill my friend came out and told me he had just had a nightmare explaining that the same thing had just happend to him in a dream .....................coincidence i think not

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by wagtail

Hi wagtail, My brother wwas taken one night when he was twelve. We found him the next morning in his bed full of leaves which he had tried to grab from the tree top while "floating." On his 18th birthday he got himself a vascectomy because he didnt want any more of "the children". In the time since then, a little metal thingy about the size of a grain of rice has come thru the skin of his leg. Ok so My advise to you is Dont tell anyone you know. No one will believe you except those who know the truth.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Perhaps I should start this as a new thread soon, but there's a Graham Hancock book called Supernatural in which he talks about alien abductions and the connection with old tales of fairies abducting people back in the middle ages. Its a very interesting look. When I put a new thread up I'll include links and some quotes to give an idea.
It's definitely worth a look if you're interested in the connection.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

That sounds amazing!
Has he considered regression therapy? And have you personally experienced anything similar to his experience?
In terms of my own 'event' I'm not seeking any validation at all - merely common themes perhaps and the privilege of sharing my story...
I don't care if anyone believes me or not - it is what it is.
Thanks,
Wag.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 4thetruth

That's an intriguing happening you've got there...
very cool.
But isn't it frustrating how cryptic and couched in mystery these occurrences are?
Lucky you had a mate there to kinda back you up a little

Wag.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by skylightsintheillions

Thanks Skylights... that would be great! I too have heard of that book, I'm sure some people would love a bit of a link or something if you have the time to get it in here

I'm pretty stoked I've found some people who can relate to this - love it love it love it!

Wag

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join