It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White guy beats on Black guy for taking cookies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Well i completely understand why the guy would do whta he did in the video. Did he really have to go that far. I mean if he wouldnt give me my cookies i might would of did the same. but really was this called for or maybe there's a bigger agenda. alotta propoganda has been going on lately to split the people. or maybe jus some good ol fashion lreal LIFE scenarios punching you in the sternum literally.lol. well anyway just thought itd be good for us to see it first before CNN or FOX gets it and makes it another epic beard man or something..........

www.worldstarhiphop.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by blaws572

That seems like a mild incident, not associated with racism. It looks like a typical jailhouse confrontation. The guy didn't hit the other guy in the face, just used force to take his cookie back.

Very funny though. I've actually seen incidents like this in bus terminals frequently enough.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

lol yea me to

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Just another dumb video from a racist site. Did you read any of the comments about the video? And we wonder what's wrong in America.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
heck why go through all that for a cookie if u turn around and give it to in the end.its wrong to steal from someone.he got it back walk away.should have let it go...

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Sometimes I wish I lived in the US just for the sheer excitement that seems to be going on everywhere, seems you could just be out walking minding your own business and there'll be a police chase, a robbery going on or a 60 year old guy beating someone up on the bus..

Around here people will look at you like your crazy if you even start up a conversation with a stranger. The grass is always greener on the other side I guess.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I don't see why you had to put their skin colour in the title of the thread.

Besides no one got beat. The guy that stole the cookies got hit a couple of times in the rib area and then gave back the cookies.

How is this even worthy of an ATS thread?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Let that be a lesson, boys and girls. Don't steal. Mmmmmkay?

I've seen worse beatings than that in jail for just looking at someone, let alone taking somebody's cookies.

Was this even real? The thief just sat there and smiled. At least that's the way it looked to me.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I think he was smiling because he was scared, didn't know how to react, etc.
He did seem to be a bit jumpy afterwards. People react differently to any situation, violent ones are no different.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

What exactly is this thread about?

Whether a white guy should punch a black guy, whether the black guy should punch the white guy, whether we would do this too, or is it wrong to steal cookies?

What does race even have to do with this?

It's rather silly to debate whether the guy should have punched the thief or not.

He did it.
It's done.
Who cares.

No need to make it bigger than it is by getting a race debate going over such a small issue.

- Lee

[edit on 15-3-2010 by lee anoma]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I take offense to the term "gringo" in the title of the video. Why do we have to resort to such racist labels? Come on, people.

Personally, I would have called him a pu$$y, since his butt-whoopin technique resulted in nothing more than a silly grin from the black dude. That looked like it mighta tickled a little.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
Sometimes I wish I lived in the US just for the sheer excitement that seems to be going on everywhere, seems you could just be out walking minding your own business and there'll be a police chase, a robbery going on or a 60 year old guy beating someone up on the bus..

Don't be fooled.It's actually ho-hum over here. I would imagine just like everywhere else in general.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I don't get why it's "white guy beats up black guy" ... It was a dude pissed off someone stole his cookie.. gave him some sissy punches.. then went and got the guy a cookie..

Probably the dumbest thing I've seen in a while. People are retarded.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

Eh it is pretty quiet in most places. If you want excitement you have to go to big cities to find it. According to the MSM the real excitement is in Mexico right now with all the drug cartels beheading people and what not.

new topics

top topics

join